What does Sup Forums unironically think about the mexican people?

What does Sup Forums unironically think about the mexican people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM
time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451618/Mexican-woman-gives-birth-clinic-LAWN-treatment-denied.html
unvis.it/time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the average mexican is all right. they work hard and are pretty funny. the problem comes when they start leeching off the system and waving their mexican flags around, angry at the country they fled to

unironically? They're a fun interesting people that should be kept away from me.

They're much better in their natural environment

Decent folk and the racially purest people in the continent of america.

They are fine as long as they stay in Mexico. I worked many blue collar jobs in Southern California so I worked with a lot of Mexicans. They are all really nice people and some of them are really hard workers. But it’s still not ok that they are colonizing the southern United States. America is culturally Anglo and it should stay that way

Yeah they're definitely not bad, however they should do more to help their own country.

Most of the ones I know work hard hate the ones who sit one their asses

That being said South Americans are absolute garbage. They have that nigger blood in them and are absolutely lazy pieces of shit

Disgusting and generally ugly.

Generally decent people with a slightly lower IQ than white people.

But the women all look fat and fucked up over 30.

All of them.

According to San Francisco they are allowed to murder white people so I guess I hate them where I didn't before

Best cooks in the western hemisphere. I might go get some lengua right fucking now.

i'd rather have a spic ghetto than a nigger ghetto in my city. I live in St. Louis and every time I visit Denver I am amazed at much more pleasant the Mexicans are than the our north city urban pop. Spics know how to fix up their neighborhoods, something that is a completely foreign concept to most poor blacks

they're decent people with great sense of camaraderie. I love the food and the women are just as caliente. Have worked in Cancun for a while.
Nonetheless there are still shady fucking beaners who look like they'd sell your organs.

fucking why lol

I assume some of them are good people, but I know they have their own country known as "Mexico" and they should stay in it.

wtf am i looking at here

They're generally okay and i've never had much trouble with them. I still want immigration from Mexico restricted though.

remove mestizoid

sucky sucky 5 bucky?

Haha

they work hard, but god help them they love their tequila. when they get old they just end up drinking to death and leaving their family.

rapist

i don't know any personally, but i have mexican cuisine for dinner 2-3 times a week.

They're alright but have this weird mentality like the laws and social rules of lands they currently occupy shouldn't ever apply to them. Like blacks, many view crime as just another type of job out there. They're also way too comfortable with criminal elements in their own neighborhoods. This is mostly because that's how shit is where they came from so they do nothing to improve it in the US.

Also they have a really bad habit of shit talking literally everyone behind their backs and if they believe the person doesn't understand Spanish will do it with their Mexican friends right in front of them.

He probably does not speak English and when he tried to open the door and it was locked he decided to crawl under not realizing someone was in there.

Either the man stood silent for the lolz hence his camera being out. Or the boy did not understand where the protest were coming from nor could he understand the words to be protest.

They need to stay away from my country. They have serious cultural problems and don't belong here.

>What does Sup Forums unironically think about the mexican people?

Good hard working bros as long as they follow immigration rules. Illegals and gangbangers can GTFO now though.

They come in two favors. Pendjo, and Pendejo Indio, also known as Guatemalan. I'm told that there's an extra strength of Pendjo from the DF, but I honestly can't tell the difference.

If I'm totally honest, worst Latino country out there. I generally don't like to be an ass. But it is really, really bad.

Their food is fucking amazing.
The non-fat women are usually pretty hot, tbqh.
Mexican Spanish is less niggerized than some other forms of Spanish.

I haven't interacted with them but they seem better than niggers.

Love their food, hate their gangbangers, indifferent about the rest but wish them well.

They're ok in small numbers. But are like locust and destroy everything when there's a bunch of them. And for people that get hired all the time for cleaning their dwellings are some squalid shitholes.

>What does Sup Forums unironically think about the mexican people?

I like them perfectly well in Mexico.

I don't have personal animosity towards them individually but I really despise how they're going to ruin the United States because they vote Democrat by fucking 80% margins.

A good amount are honest and hardworking people. A lot are lazy and like to leech off the system. Also their kids tend to act like animals because they actually tend to make really shitty parents.

Please take them all back. I really don't want to have to fight in a race war to free ourselves from being lorded over by a bunch of little brown catholics.

The non-fat Mexicans who actually have a waistline and are over 5'1'' are more white than Mestizo. 100% mestizo women are either fat blobs or have the body of a white 14 year old boy

Cool if they stay in Mexico, otherwise target practice

Either tryhards or charity cases. All crap.

I unironically believe at the core of mexico is a white power elite that is doing everything it can to exterminate the non-white native population.
They've even gone soo far as to tell thise very people to leave to the USA so that there are less of them, which is why the only immigrants were getting from mexico after the 60s are the dark, manlet aztec ones with the fat goblin wives and shit tier children. Meanwhile if you turn on any mexican programing on tv, you'll see mostly tall white people.

Do your hands hurt from rubbing them in undeserved smugness yet?

Remove that meme flag. Let's see what's there, buddy. And just to prove I'm not an assmad Amerishit:

Caring about the rules is basically only an Anglo/Germanic and Japanese/maybe Korean thing.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM

I'm from Florida bro - I don't need a leaf to try to tell me what spics look like.

Shitskin animals.

time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/

It is well known they treat the 100% Indian non-spanish speaking minorities like animals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451618/Mexican-woman-gives-birth-clinic-LAWN-treatment-denied.html

Archived that unvis.it/time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult

>waving their mexican flags around
it better be this one.

We want you to go the fuck back.
And then? Well, wish you the best then.

I mean, hey. You're not niggers. Your culture is better than mud huts at least.
You just aren't US pan-euro white mutts like us. So you should have your own country and stay there. Euromix land is up here.

AND that theyve put up a wall at their south boarder

I thought Florida was full of Cubans

This is accurate. Blacks require gibs and never really work hard. Mexicans work their asses off and their kids never go hungry. Last time I was in Mexico I saw an old woman and her grandkids just sweeping the sidewalk in front of their building because they wanted it to look nice. Obviously you'd never see something like that in the US but it was still great to see a woman inspired by low key nationalism. She decided that she wanted her community and, in small part, her country to look better and she took steps to make that happen.

Just one Texan's opinion.

Hard workers with strong family values. I'd love to see them prosper.

In their own country.

Mexico still has a caste system. The rich are generally pretty European and some poor mestizos will make it if they become movie stars or something.Mexico eagerly wants to keep the border open because they only lose the poor undesirables and don't have to pay them a monthly wage. Anyone that can make it Mexico gladly stays because everything is so cheap.

they are always talkin shit but if your spanish is good then you should talk shit back and theyll respect you a little more

>unironically
they are really friendly people but sadly still "Nigger-lite" tier. They have dozens of countries and all of them are the same, stagnant, corrupt, and rampant with disease and drugs and cartels. Every white man in America should be learning an asian language in preparation to fuck out of America once it becomes a white minority and a hispanic majority

Thank god for Tex Mex and cheap labor so I can do all the easy jobs and get payed a lot more and spend less but god fucking damn man they're taking over Texas. They fight dirty and they stick together. Their women are beautiful sometimes but if you have kids with them the kids will look more like them than you. They talk so much fucking shit. They always smell like they just cleaned their clothes. They were the biggest hillary supporters. Naturally they want to vote in corruption for gibs which destroyed their country now they'll destroy us. We need to get them the fuck out of our country or we FUCKED like no other. These people have savage blood. You've seen the videos. God damn rip your heart out freaks when shit gets tough.

they are white as hell

Why did we have to offshore jobs to China? Why can't we offshore jobs to Mexico to keep Mexicans in Mexico? Let Mexico make the garbage for dollar stores and we keep heavy manufacturing at home and China can go fuck itself

>tfw no qt mexican bimbo to assimilate

I honestly don't understand the massive hate for them.

>Work hard as fuck
>Are excellent at jobs no one else wants to do
>Have strong family values
>Friendly
>Don't fuck with anyone

^_^
>lengua
disgusting, unironically eating what youre supposed to throw away

only the uneducated amerindians that don't make it in mexico so they come the Usa do that. actual decent mexican people really just like the cowboy life and never leave the comfort of mexico, I would know my grandfather is rich and lives in mexico and has never thought of leaving there because literally he's set for life.

>Anyone that can make it Mexico gladly stays because everything is so cheap.
But you cant make it in Mexico unless one of the whites is willing to pay you for a job.
None of those dog shit people can make it without the white over lords.

They belong in Mexico.

the kid is mentally retarded you loons

They accept sub-poverty wages by scamming the gibs system

They drain resources out of schools with their 90IQ non-English speaking children

Commit crime at levels midway between nigs and whites

Vote democrat

I don't know why people say they have family values, they have higher single motherhood than whites

So he can be mentally retarded in Mexico. We have enough home grown retards

Florida Spics are COMPLETELY different genetically than the rest of the USA's Spics. Florida Spics are more Tri racial, white/black/native, with more apparent european genes. The west coast spics are more native looking than anything else, and the east coast spics are more black looking.

The tin foil cherry picking is strong in this one.

They need to get fuck out

I ironically like Mexican people. When I was in the military the white people and Latinos (which was mainly Mexican) hung out. I like the food, I like the music, I like the art.

My only issue with Mexicans is I feel like they're flooding into the country too much. I don't mind a few of them being here, but now it feels like their culture is replacing mine. It's especially annoying when I see Mexican flags being waved instead of America, or Spanish being spoken instead of of English. But yeah, I like Mexicans. I despise black people and Muslims though.

this. some borders will need to be rearranged and some gringos exterminated, but well get there

I live in SoCal and most of them are extremely nice people. They also make the best fucking food in the world, you can't beat carne asada burritos.

You won't find harder working people than Mexicans for manual labor.

I could support every one of those statements with statistics, but I won't bother because I know arguing with people like you is pointless because you don't care about facts. If you cared about facts none of this would be news in the first place

I'll give them the positives, some work really hard, they're fiercely pro-family, and the food is top notch. On the other hand, the vast majority are the deceitful, greedy, arrogant offspring of a corrupt, failed state, and should never, ever be allowed into my country for any reason.
>pic related

(((white))) power elite. Mexico is also run by Jews. Just look at who's been telling them what to think for the last 50 years. Most Mexican Presidents have been CIA agents, going back to Luis Echeverria as shown in the JFK files. It's been that way since Cortes fucked up the Aztecs who were the previous hegemons.

The white people you see are the remnants of the 16th century Spanish Empire. The ones actually running Banxico, Televisa, Azteca, and Pemex? Jews.

Oh, here is that faggot spic in the the Netherlands that posts strongly cherry picked photos of "white" Mexicans

Yeah the lucky ones. 75% weren't lucky.

I mean unironically.

They've gone downhill since 1400AD

I like norteno and mariachi music, and many of the women are pretty when they're young. Because I grew up in San Antonio and most spics I knew were relatively conservative and Catholic I respect them and have more in common with them than I do the nig or the Jap. They still have to go back though.

Yeah, but the Mexicans who went to the bother to illegally sneak over the border to earn cash from jobs are not representative of Mexicans at all.

>The white people you see
Where?

Absolute cockroaches

are you going to dispute the crime and voting stats? do you know what cherry picking even means or are you a 90 iq spic lol?

You've never had good lengua. Mexican place down the road from me does it really well. That and their al pastor is awesome

Please, don't bother. You're what happens when all your only sources are InfoWars, FOX News, Lauren Southern, and Sup Forums.

lmao

>75%
How out of touch are europeans? Christ; you guys fell for Mexican memes like fucking chimps. 1% at best of Mexicans are white - looking

Absolutely awful for the most part. Some have nice families, but my god are they ultra collectivist and non conforming to any other way of life. They seriously don't belong anywhere but Mexico. In Mexico, I am fine with them

I have no problem with mexicans in mexico they are far supirior to any other central americans. I go full 1488 when I see mexicans in america though.