youtube.com/watch?v=0ftTzHE6jXo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
archive.is/pAoxI
youtube.com/watch?v=9oSj-OSXJzU
youtube.com/watch?v=KAiCkYWezhg
youtube.com/watch?v=SeiVkyCX0jo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. Have fun.

Be sure to poo in loo

Only drink bottled water. Eating at restaurants is generally okay.

obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

I didn't shit my guts out until the last week of my month long visit. Don't drink any dairy. It's not pasteurized. Other than that, drink bottled water and avoid street food.

do not eat ice cream. bottled water only.

go vegetarian, my sister had a gap year there and didn't get sick once

don't fall for the street food meme

I wouldn't eat at any restaurants. Packaged food only. Bottled water only. No exceptions.

You never know if the chef has been shitting on the pavement behind the building.

You can’t avoid it.

Bottled water with sealed tops only.
No street food.
Don't accept invitations involving "holy water" from the Ganges.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL .....

OF SHIT ALREADY.

Protip: Drink lots of lukewarm water that's slightly above room temperature with dinner. Preferably boiled. Avoid cold mineral water. It's not pleasant but you need to do it for the first 4-5 days. Drink plain soda if you want a cold drink.

Don't eat any fruit. Just being "washed" in their nasty water will destroy your intestines

Embrace the local culture. Eat some delicious curry and visit the nearest excrement avenue.

The bacteria alone will get you crazy sick. You need hand sanitizer, gloves, and a mask. I hope you survive.

Don't eat anything at all except packaged food. Absolutely no exceptions.

This, and it might not be the chef. There was a story of some homeless guy shitting in the curry pots behind a restaurant and all the patrons got sick.

Impossible when they wipe their ass with their hands.

Do like Pen Jillette did, bring your own canned food to eat and only drink bottled water.

Why are you even going to India?

If you want to avoid the Indian shits. Then I advise you to stick to mostly American fast food chains, and they do have those in India. McDonald's, KFC, Burger King. KFC especially is popular among Muslims and Southern Asians.

That's the reason why American fast food is so popular abroad, because of its consistency. The Olympic athletes in Rio often just ate at McDonald's because they didn't want to get sick, and they knew it was consistent.

Bottled water causes mineral deficiency. If your stay-place has a water purifier drink from that.
>How do i avoid shitting out my guts
You can't
Maybe dipping every dish in water before eating so that the spices wear off will help you

indians spend their entire life there. they eat this shit every day. they can't contain it.

what hope do you have white boy?

Not going.

another great thread about feces
inb4 pooinloo

Mineral deficiency, LOL... You'll be fine drinking bottled water for a couple of weeks.

I'll take a mild mineral deficiency over shredding my intestines with your nasty poo water.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

Archived it for you
archive.is/pAoxI

Vaccination is mandatory.

Why are you cutting yourself off from the culture? Release freely and often in public. Let them spread legends about your mighty mudbutt! In time you will be swimming in shit covered brown vageen.

Don't buy street food there, there is lit fecal matter in all of it. You search for it your self.

I don't know the hygiene is in their resturant either, but I know that street food lit contains %-eges I am not kidding, % of poop. FFS if you just leave the fish out for just a split sec here, they will shut you down and fine you to oblivion

Leave India

Do not drink the water. Do not have ice cubes in any drink. No street food.

I heard they wipe their butts with their hand after shitting. I wouldn't eat at any restaurants.

>eating at McDonalds
>not getting sick
pick one and only one. That cardboard shit makes you get the runs. I eat there, then 20-30 minutes pass, the sweats come and I have to run to the toilet and then it's all out already, and now you are hungry again

It's not poop in it atleast, but that there is not people food

How many times was she raped?

Shut your mouth in the shower. Brush your teeth with bottled water only. Only cooked foods in restaurants. No salads, no fruit.

>Bottled water causes mineral deficiency. If your stay-place has a water purifier drink from that.

What the fuck am I reading? A normal person would be fine drinking bottled water for a few weeks; any longer than that just take multivitamins.

Where are you staying OP? If it's one of the many beach resorts you're OK to generally eat whatever. If it's anywhere else, I'd say stick to packaged food and bottled water, fast food is probably OK as well.

Stay away from street vendors.

it's not about that user, it's poop in the food, quite lit.

Don’t forget to respect the local culture and shit at one of the designated shitting streets

Oh my God that video is disgusting. He pours the milk into that crusty pot and then grinds the spices on the floor next to his dirty-ass bare feet.

+1
Brush your teeth with the bottled water too.
Order all your food cooked Well Done.

people always forget about the cubes, they always do that.
>Yes I will have a coke you say, as you know it comes from either a alu box or a sealed bottle
>I am safe now you think
Do you want icecubes with that?
>Yes surely I will those are nice and a lemon please
>Then you get sick as fuck
>oooh.. man why did I get sick, I didn't drink any water from the sink
I have gone in that trap before in southern europe. We get sick from drinking the water there too, we're not used to that bacteria flora

Go full /out/ and plan it like a camping trip. Bring all your own food. Boil all water. Don't forget to bodyslam a poo before you leave.

no they will break in two user, they are quite thin there

NEVER DRINK TAP WATER.

I drank tap water in a 3rd world country once and I got brutally sick for a week and got scabs all over my skin. I think I still might be diseased to this day from that experience.

>pasturized milk
>drink (((bottled water)))
>dont eat anything
>(((vaccinations)))

really shows who and how many soyboys are on this site
people have been living minimalistically the entire literal span of their existence but now we get killed when browsing the brochure for india travel

It's ok, they'll just make more.

You don't.
The air in India is literally toxic with shit and other disease that foreigners are susceptible to.
Bring a few bottles of Pepto-Bismol or Kaopectate.
As mentioned do not drink anything other than bottle water and make sure it's an American/UK/European brand. Do not eating any natural foods. Fruits, nuts, anything because they are most likely tainted by Indian poo soil or washed in their poo waters.
Fuck street food.
Find the closest restaurant that's owned by a foreigner if you didn't pack enough food.
Eat there even if it's expensive.
Don't touch the ground, don't inhale dirt, the ground in India is just as bad as the water.

eating only vegetarian food helps. don't eat anything that isn't rocket hot when it hits the table. don't eat watery stuff, don't drink cold coffee. only eat fresh fruit and vegetables in 5 star hotels.

t. lived there for 6 months

Always make sure everything you eat is thoroughly cooked, and recently cooked. Only drink bottled water.

See a guy selling coconuts on the side of the road and want one? Get a fresh one and a clean straw, not one he opened a long time ago with an unknown straw. Fruits like apples where you normally eat the skin you should consider removing the skin from with a clean knife.

I didn't have any problems with food following those rules. Although I did get H1N1 when I was there, so be careful.

Because living minimalistically in Estonia in low density white populations is not hazardous to human health. Living in high density, shitskin cities where the level of hygiene is comparable to the standard house fly is very hazardous to human health.

Wow what the fuck kind of sissy soy guzzling queer are you? I eat mcdonalds occasionally and ive never once had the shits. Maybe youre just a massive weak willed fairy and should stick to things made from tofu or whatever.

Live like British sailors in the 1600s. Only sealed containers of weak beer.

Go to India and have a tall cup of milk from a cow that's eaten grass from the ground that Rohit and his great great great grandfather shat on for generations then see how if you can make it back home without a trip to the hospital.

You don't Just find a public shitting street

If you don't drink bottled water in 3rd world countries you will get diseased. Tap water there is untreated and literally sewer water.

Buy only from supermarkets and everything packaged and import only.
When you open the package use gloves and make sure the outside package doesn't touch surface areas you put your food on.
Get hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap.
Avoid crowded areas, avoid handshakes if you don't have sanitizer close by.
Buy your own bed linen and mattress if possible no matter how many stars the hotel has.
Wash the shower area/tub with chlorine.
I would open the AC and change the filters and get an air purifier.

>If your stay-place has a water purifier
>india
>water purifier
10/10 joke, keep em coming

>2 weeks
just don't eat, you'll survive

You will probably get sick. Use common sense. Bottled water from sealed foreign brand, only eat fruit or veggies that you can peel. Local food is fine as long as they cook the shit in front of you. Use hand sanitizer often. Poo germs are everywhere.

Bottled and import only

They come by and scrape it up to sell at the restaurant

>Have to go to India for 2 weeks
lel Pic one.

But as they say "When in Rome", so just bring some toilet paper and enjoy spraying shit everywhere like the locals

No ice or salads

yep

>toilet paper
You mean his hands?

this and never eat non cooked vegetables

They need to start importing that as American prison food.

>1.2 billions indians live there
and the moment you take a sip from the tap you die
dont be a pussy leaf

I think thats sand niggers not dot heads.

you better locate all the designated shitting streets before you start pissing out of your arse or you will be in big trouble.

this guy is retarded
durhur why is india poor lol, just going to hang around this crashed tank of fuel here guys

lol go try it tough guy

Eat packed items from forigen countries and water that are double sealed from somewhere else

>4
indians are just pakis in denial user.. they worship weird fucking gods instead of allah. basically its all the horrible parts of a muslim nation with none of the good.

Get vaccinated for everything you can before you go.
Don't trust anything.
If you buy your bottled water from anywhere thats not a large western style store theres a good chance its a fake local version.
68% of milk in india is mixed with detergent, paint etc to bulk it out.
Nearly all spices have illegal dyes in them
The pesticides that Pajeet uses on his crops will make you ill
Bring a life straw and your own bottles and filter your own water. Only eat canned food as at least that can't get bugs in it as easily.
Drink lots of alcohol to kill anything else.
Never buy street food.
Remember the locals grow up with this shit and build immunities you don't

Third worlders honestly have no concept of food hygeine or safety either through ignorance or not caring.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oSj-OSXJzU
youtube.com/watch?v=KAiCkYWezhg

>indians are just pakis in denial user
nah man. Two different areas of the globe and very different languages and history. Also one of them smells really really bad and the other blows people up because of their religion of peace.

yum yum

youtube.com/watch?v=SeiVkyCX0jo

>traditions traditions traditions traditions
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Why dont they wash their fucking hands? Their stomachs don't react to the fecal matter?

>yum yum
>those hands were deep in his ass and he didn't even wipe them
Choose one

india is not just poor, it's full of terrible people enjoying their roach-life and basking in filth.
Look at how the poorfags in Iran behave in comparison. youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
And there's many more videos of this guy riding through the less developed world.

I love Indian food, but I'd never eat any street food in India. End up getting sick.

> none of the good parts of islam
t. faggot

>bare feet next to a food preparation area

Holy

Shit

Accept it'll happen and push on. After all approx. 20% (~250,000,000) of Indians still shit on the streets
You'll be fine after the initial contraction. Unless of course you contract a particularly virulent strain.
Oh, India is a complete fucking shit hole. I won't lie to you.

Basicly, they catch the shit from not washing their hands and either:
>Die
>Get better and become immune to thelocal strains of shit bacteria
>Buy an over the counter antibiotic and contribute to the next strain of resistant bacteria to export to the rest of the world

Case in point: New Delhi metallo-beta-lactamase 1

I despise this anime.

Bro you are going to die i'm not even joking. Every single thing you touch has millions of microscopic poo particles, the air is thick with the poomonic plague and the ground on which you walk is embedded with literal shit stains. God help you I will be praying for you every night.

i'm still mad brother. It only gets worse when you see the final scene of their massively oversized dying sun and realize humanity was in the last of its days no matter what happened.

Simple solution: don't go to fucking India!

Pack your own snacks.

You'll get used to it, my mate went for 6 months touring around. He said the first month was horrible you will be perpetually sick but you get used to it afterwards and basically become immune to most sickness and disease. He's come back here and hasn't been sick since and has a stomach of iron he claims. Honestly if you wanna boost your immune system I would reccommend going to india for a bit to toughen you up we are just too overly hygenic here in the west (not saying that no hygiene is necessary) but a lil bit of dirt and grime will strengthen you forever.

Baby koalas get their immunity to poison by eating their mothers shit. so just eat some doheadt paki mommy shit.

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen
Source as we're not degenerates like Sup Forums

drink only bottled water
don't drink anything with ice in it
only eat fruit that you can peel
keep your mouth closed in the shower
use hand sanitizer constantly

you don't eat that filth, you eat proper food, or you will be a weakling. Is prolly filled with soy and estrogens too

such """"food""" should be banned if you ask me, it's not good for you

Hardcore adventures
Lmfao