I'm in a French business school and this summer I was in Tel Aviv with my class for a visit of the startup scene

I'm in a French business school and this summer I was in Tel Aviv with my class for a visit of the startup scene.

I never saw as many beautiful women (and men) in my life.

Americans on Sup Forums are saying that Jews are ugly (rooked noses...) this isn't my experience at all and not only people are beautiful but they are of many different ethnicities. I was really impressed how diverse the country was.

This is really not a racially unified country so the alt-right/identitarian thing with them being "white Zionists" (creating a state for white like Israel is for Jews) is pretty wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis#Emigration_of_Polish_citizens_of_Jewish_origin
youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ
asiamattersforamerica.org/americans-abroad-In-asean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try ratboy.

*crooked

I've actually been to Tel Aviv. The few kikes that didn't look like Arabs look nothing like Europeans. They're disgusting.

Did you get to watch any of them suck the blood from a newborns freshly circumcised penis? I here that's a big happening for the jews.

doesn't matter deserve gas

How can people with down syndrome be accepted in the military?

More than half of all Israeli immigrants are atheists. Israel does not care what you believe in, only your inbred bloodline.

>I was really impressed how diverse the country was
>impressed
I don't think the word you should be using.

Israel has more genetic disease human trash than all of Europe, or so it seems on the ground.

What word should I be using? My English isn't perfect.

you can cherry pick all you want faggot. many people who been in israel say they are hot.

t. shlomo goldensteinenbergenstein

Je suis sérieux mec. On a visité Jérusalem mais c'était uniquement une après-midi, la plupart du temps c'était à Tel Aviv. A la fin il y avait une soirée de gala French Tech Israël à l'ambassade de France.

>Child pics
Hot for pedos like you.

Been there 2 year ago. Wouldn't exaggerate that much, but yeah, ugly to hot ratio amongst girls is pretty decent, thanks to our slavic genes :)

Russian women are so beautiful every countries except (maybe Norway and Sweden) seem full of ugly women for a Russian.

You inbred meme flag kikes always pick the same five pictures of women that have zero Jewish features. You hate your race so much you need to find mongrels that can pass as European.

Disgusted, repelled, grossed, sickened, nauseated etc.

make sure you'll send us some more will ya!

T'es un youpin fils de pute, ou c'est tout comme. Il y a qu'un putain de feuj ou un bourgeois pour se payer des écoles de commerce à 25k€/an. Donc soit t'es un sale juif qui défend sa race, soit t'as vendu ton cul. Ça met deux trois mannequins devant vous et les bons goys comme toi sont prêts à défendre israel bec et ongles comme tu le fais.

I'm not against diversity.

They're ashkenazi's - Mostly white like Scarlett Johansson

>t. Bonkelstein, who learned some speak Baguette-speak

First I'm anti-Zionists but most Jews I've talked with don't consider themselves white. Sad really

That's simply because you don't have to experience it every single day.

Ou tu vois que je suis vendu, en quoi décrire une expérience c'est être vendu ? Tu fais de la projection c'est un truc de fou. Pour ce qui est le fait d'être bourgeois je confirme mais je ne vois pas le problème. Au moins ma famille ne c'est pas barré dans le Valais.

>literally posts the same pic over amd over
>complains about cherrypicking

> you don't have to experience it every single day
I live in Paris mate.

Jews are which is why Jewish led NGOs are flooding Europe to make the creation of a Turkic/Russian mongrel state called greater Israel

That's from all that good Aryan blood they acquired from having sex with Palestinians.

Sale youtre détecté

>Pour ce qui est le fait d'être bourgeois je confirme mais je ne vois pas le problème.
Le problème c'est que les sales bourges comme toi ça se fait facilement corrompre par (((eux))). Ton expérience en est la preuve formelle.

You MAD? I'm going to find me some nice european blonde to fuck they love us, we rich,smart. you ugly lonely cock sucker keep on being triggered. Lol.

The observation by the alt-right that Israel is a good example of the type of ethno state they want to create has really gotten you Jews skin, hasn't it?

Wish i saw it the way you do than. Crime is extremely polarized by race here.

Dumb post from every angle.

70% of criminals in French prisons are Muslims.

we have a true right winger stormfag. keep dreaming that wall with mexico will be build.

Well i'm out of cards if you're not a sand nigger yourself.

It will, and it's going to be beautiful.

Look! Its a Jew pretending to be from Dixie.

I think it's because women here are less obese than in the west. Also, the population in Israel is very young compared to the west (people here have many kids). 99% of non-obese women under 25 are fuckable (unless they are black).

But on average, I'd rate the women here very low compared to skinny young women everywhere else. Maybe except the russians here.

Agree, Jews are gorgeous. There’s a lot of sociopaths on Sup Forums that hate Jews bc they’re psychopaths that the FBI should investigate.

>people here have many kids
You mean arabs and orthodox jews?

Israel girls for the most part are aight, but there are some that are just really fucking ugly. They all have such oily faces too.
Still, I did enjoy seeing Bethlehem. I wish I could live there for a few months.

>no Poland 1968
REEEEEEEEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Polish_political_crisis#Emigration_of_Polish_citizens_of_Jewish_origin

Nope, even atheist Jews with STEM degrees have over 2 kids on average. Orthodox Jews only make up 10% of the populationc - not enough to increase the birthrate that much.

I'm in university now studying engineering and see many couples living here on campus with kids. Jews actually have more kids on average now than muslims in Israel

yes I like Israelis too. But I don't understand. Western Jews are so ugly, but Israelis are not.

They are more inbred in the diaspora because they don't have many mate choices.

In Israel Jews are mixed from all over the world.

I do dream of a walled ethno state along the lines of Israel's. All the Jews currently in the US can go back to Israel and live happily with their own people and we can live happily with ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ

>Tel Aviv

Capitals and big cities are more "diverse" and have more attractive people in the whole world
If you visit São Paulo you'll be impressed with the variety and diversity but if you go to any small city you'll be beaten in the streets for being a fag

t. Israel hiding behind the Dixie flag

Christ was right about you devils. You truly are of the Synagogue of Satan with your lies and deceit.

That's a bit rich coming from a white american. There are so many american sexpats who live in southeast asia. Why don't you stop polluting their countries first before you instruct others what to do?

but i want a fucking blonde aryan shiksa. no deal.

They really are, and Im not even religious. I mean the whole point of the OP was to be deceptive and pretend he wasnt a Jew. Its in their blood to be skulking liars.

I don’t care whether they’re attractive or not. If they’re kikes they’re a problem

>Why don't you stop polluting their countries first
They are free to tell them to go back. Americans only go for tourism in the context of Southeast Asia it's mostly sex but these countries still get money. You can not compare mass immigration of absolutely foreign people to some rich tourist going to prostitutes.

Punch Jews

Are you comparing American Jews to sexpats? Your mask is slipping. You might want to adjust it and walk back that little bit of inadvertent honesty.

She’s half white idiot. The other half is Jewish. Pol has gotten really retarded lately

okay rabbi

Not really tho. I live in LA, and most jews here are practically indistinguishable from whites.
Maybe it's different in NY with all the ultra-orthodox jews.

No, there are many living there.

asiamattersforamerica.org/americans-abroad-In-asean

kikes aren’t white; one drop rule

Judging by Tel Aviv is dumb, it's their capital.
Nothing against Israelis, just saying. Perhaps their women are good-looking.

Largest is 300k in Philippines which is understandable for historical reasons. 20k is nothing for an Asian nation.

Typical Amerimutt can't distinguish whites from Jews.

I can immediately tell a European from a Jew.

Really?

>taking the piss out of the israeli occupation forces

>I never saw as many beautiful women (and men) in my life.

Yet you didn't take any pictures? That's odd.

Eat.