Either you love pork or you're wrong

The reason why jews and muslims don't eat pork it's because the koran is an offshoot of the talmud

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/STYfitnmPN0
healthline.com/nutrition/foods/pork
johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Tried pic related yesterday. Pretty tasty!

it's because pigs will eat anything and eating pork cuts down your lifespan

youtu.be/STYfitnmPN0

>eating pork cuts down your lifespan
Yet another schlomo/muhomo who talks rubbish

healthline.com/nutrition/foods/pork

I had pork chops for breakfast. I approve of this thread.

Sometimes i think there's something in pork that stops whatever crazy mindvirus they have from taking over.

>lives in shit
>pumped full of antibiotics
>lives in constant state of fear and terror
>constantly gorging on corn, soy or alfalfa
>constant mistreatment, stress induced chemicals throughout body

Not falling for your tricks Scholomo. Into the oven you go

No, it's because pork at the time was riddled with parasites and even eating cooked pork could cause severe issues made worse by living in a desert.

Romans and Christians by extension had no problems with pork assumedly because they only ate what they carefully bred

this bread is making me horny

>Scholomo
Schlomo yourself retard muhomo

>Into the oven you go
You should be nicer with yourself and your own family

>lives in shit
>lives in constant state of fear and terror
That's the way of life of jews and their mahometan siblings indeed

johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/

-Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists-
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

Look out people, we got a theology expert over here. Everybody knows that you fucking retard.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for national dishes.

Judaislam forbids pork for semitic cultural reasons

- “If the pig had been integral to the subsistence system in the Middle East, it would not have been prohibited” by religious edicts.-
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/people-ate-pork-middle-east-until-1000-bcwhat-changed-180954614/

>Everybody knows that you fucking retard
Yet another schlomo/muhomo speaking on behalf of everyone