Jews = Neanderthals

Jews = Neanderthals

The Jewish conspiracy is the modern incarnation of an ancient war between Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSWXL2arSZg
newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/
soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/elongatedskulls/elongatedskullssouthamerica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would explain the inbreeding problems

Coin clipping what savages these Jews need to be eradicated.

This neanderthal theory is getting bleaker by the day. 5 years ago neanderthals were negroids, just recently they have isolated "white" nord genes from neanderthals, and now neanderthals are the original semitoids?

Explain the large amount of Neanderthal DNA in modern whites then. Particularly in Northern and Western Europeans.

Neanderthals were anti-social while Jews excel at socializing. They also were short broad and incredibly strong not short lanky and incredibly weak.

>109 times
>not posting the real list

Hello rabbi

Interbreeding

Inbreeding does that

just think of all the effort that goes into convincing they don't descend from indians... all just to avoid a pan-aryan alliance that would surely crush the jews.

the amount of mental gymnastics whites wuz kangs do is mind boggling. no wonder you swallow all the shite the kikes feed u :)

>not posting THE screencap

I'm not sure whether this is hilarious or bone-chilling.

this

Oye Vey! Thanks brother.

We are being bred as slaves and farmed as sacrifices by the Jews. We truly are the goyim - the slave race - and the first step to liberation is acknowledging the truth.

A slave cannot rise up against his master if he does not know he is a slave in the first place.

Well said. Times are changing and people are starting to wake up. Do your best to wake up the normies while simultaneously focusing on being the best person you can be.

Jews are anti-social too, you absolute brainlet.

They are the ultimate psychopaths. Huge brains with a high ratio of encephalization, which means they're smarter than us, but they're also more aggressive, ruthless, and insatiable.

We are the slave race that toils and produces fruit for (((their))) benefit, but there are more of us than there are of them. It is critically important to their plan that the goyim remain unaware of the truth, because once the goyim know, there is no stopping them.

>the jews are the neanderthals and everybody else cro-magnon
>we are reaching the culmination of an ancient species war that has been going on for the last 70 000 years

ebin I also unironically believe nazis have a base in the antartica and aliens exist

fucking Sup Forums I wish I never found this site

That's a lot of coincidences, goy.

Probably not true but this would make a really good book/movie/album

We are the master race, goyim. Focus on your TV and alcohol.

Not sure about aliens. I think it's angels and demons. You can call them aliens if you like, but they are creatures from the divine dimension.

I think the Nazis definitely do have a base in Antarctica. IMO, they uncovered lost ancient knowledge from the advanced civilizations of pre-history.

This

Saved

>using anti-social as a synonym for sociopathic
>calling someone else a brainlet

Jews have high verbal IQs, excel at hierarchical society something that neanderthals never developed and have extremely poor vision while neanderthals had excellent vision.

Neanderthal DNA is highest in Europeans, not Ashkenazikikes

They are. Acknowledge the FACT that you are a slave. You cannot defeat your master if you do not acknowledge that he has bound you in the first place.

Jews are the master race in the current social order. They have enslaved all other races... which makes them the master race.

Acknowledge it, but don't accept it. Don't give up.

Fight.

a sloped forehead ruins everything

that would be amazing if we are still fighting an ancient, unresolved battle between Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals.

That's the problem, though. We're not fighting.

hold on ...
i've got more than 300 neanderthal markers but no Ashkenazi markers.

Use your eyes, for fuck's sake, and don't trust kike (((science))).

A Jew is just a Neanderthal in a suit with some Cro-Magnon admixture to help him blend in.

This is Kang-tier "science".

Im actually currently writing a book kind of about this. Adam is the leader of the Neanderthals and the progenitor of the Jewish race. Homo Sapiens are the rest of us and the losers in an ancient war of domination.

Good luck getting that published.

>b-but europeans are neaderthals

Left: neanderthal
Right: cro magnon

>just recently they have isolated "white" nord genes from neanderthals
No they didn't, what are you talking about?
Blue eyes literally originated in cromagnons, in paleo europeans, blonde hair originated in ancient north euroasia.

Look at the chisel on that chad jaw

Did the 23 and me good goy test and came back with.1% jew and 5% neanderthal which is 95% higher than everyone else there.

Should I just go ahead and climb in the oven?

Yup

I am not sure either way but I know for a fact that there is a physical aspect to the phenomenon. I do tend to lean away from the outer space explanation.

Oy vey

The neanderthal virgin vs
The chad cro magnon

You've seen nothing yet.
Here's a cro magnon skull found in russia.

Here's a neanderthal skull found in Amud, israel.

The eternal struggle between virgins and chads

SSomeone should send this to that kike lansky

Oh my god please not that shit again! This theory is bollocks!! Every time I see this shit I get an urge to bash someone's head in with a shovel... this is just wrong on so many levels I cannot even fathom it. No clue of genetics but still producing this amount of cognitive diarrhea. Worse than a flat earther...

No I will not explain why. I have often enough on this shithole of a board. Fuck I need a beer...

(((You're super cool))) (((I value your opinion))) (((thanks for the insight)))

(((Faggot)))

>Worse than a flat earther...
Earth is flat as fuck you idiot. Learn trigonometry and calculate the curve yourself.

Go fuck a duck! I would really like to shove all our used Pasteur pipettes right through your eyeballs.

Ok this one made me chuckle. Have a golden star for your effort. I am the fuck outa here...

And it turns out they are still trying to eat us.

Instead of being a faggot why don't you make a pasta of all this explanation and paste it in any of these threads.

Fuck wit.

Having a chuckle is a lot easier than learning how to calculate the curve of the earth based off the scientific data and then applying that information and testing it. Is that not the scientific method?
>MFW went to school for neuroscience
>think flat earth is a meme
>after months of it not going away I decided to debunk it.
>Watch QUALITY videos on each side of the argument.
>becomes abundantly clear at the minimum that the curve 8inches per miles squared is bullshit and can be proven to be false.

Please tell me that's the Aphex Twin guy

I will explain as you have challenged me. No I will NOT do a stupid copypasta, I hate cobbling stuff together in Photoshop I have to do this shit enough for our bumfuck stupid lab meetings!

First of all, Neanderthals do not have big noses like your run-of-the-mill kike ... they have big faces. That is a difference.

Next point. Occipital buns. Different brain morphology of Neanderthals led to a bony protrusion at the back of the head right above the foramen magnum. This structure nowadays correlates with a dolichocephalic skull structure which is "an inherent feature of the Aryan white race".

Third, Jews are genetically Arabs (or Afroasiatics if you prefer) with a slight European admixture. Arabs have LESS Neanderthal DNA on average as they had received a second round of gene flow from African subhumans long after the first people set foot on Eurasian soil and intermixed with the local Neanderthal population.

Four. Just to mention it, according to the most recent studies Asians do not have more Neanderthal DNA than Northern Europeans on average. Larger sample size allowed for better and more robust genetical statistics on this matter.

Fifth. For the love of Christ, Aboriginals DO NOT have the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA. That result was due to lack of proper Neanderthal DNA for comparison. Abbos have mixed with some kind of primitive Homo erectus on their way to Australia. They are de-evolved niggers so to speak.

/thread

Did you account for local topography? Earth is not perfectly round, more like a malformed potato due to gravitational anomalies caused by uneven density and mass of the Earth's crust.

No really, that is an interesting intellectual challenge... still, Occam's razor, but let's play along.

Concerning noses ... in relation to their fuckhueg face and jawbone Neanderthals even had rather short noses. More like niggers if you account for scale.

>Every time I see this shit I get an urge to bash someone's head in with a shovel

That's just your jew neanderthal genes trying to assert itself. This is why you must be exterminated, we've allowed you to exist for far too long.

pic related in4

> i hate cobbling stuff together in photoshop

Dolichocephalic typically Nordic man ... please mind the general skull form and the small protrusion at the back of the skull.

Now imagine the guy with a huge lower jaw and bigger brow ridges. Go figure...

> Great Apes --> Poles --> Toasters

I just fell off my chair laughing ... thx now I have a concussion!

no shit sherlock

Of course they are, correctly dosed violence is one of our hallmarks! Also Asperger's but that is still contested. Neanderthals may have been pure and unadultered nerd rage.

Imagine a stocky savage with 150% more muscle power, a more developed visual and spatial brain center and a penchant for ADHD behaviour. His bone structure is denser and his blood clots easier, making wounds less grievous and reducing chances of infection. He is less socially capable than your average African H. sapiens but he lives in smaller groups so that does not matter.

This guy now gets triggered into an autistic rage by the Nigger sapiens' bullshit. Go figure what happens next...

:) ... yeh, got a good chuckle out of that too
On a side note, we have yet to see any satisfactory explanation for this ...

As far as I know those bloody savages tied a frame of wooden planks around a newborn's head. As the skull consists of several bones and the gaps in between are still soft in a newborn this procedure slowly deformed the skull until the gaps turned into solid bone at later age. The brain can accomodate to this if the process is slow enough. There has been a case were a slow increase in spinal fluid pressure had compressed the brain of a Frenchman against his skullbone into a just one or two centimetres thick layer. The guy was still alive at 40 when doctors noticed and only "slightly mentally retareded". He had a job and a normal but dull life ... and his cranium mostly consisted of a fluid filled void.

newscientist.com/article/dn12301-man-with-tiny-brain-shocks-doctors/

This theory awakens a primal anger in me

> Jews: no brow ridges, rather small jawbone

I call bullshit. Big nose is simply Arab ancestry.
Ok the one top right corner may look a little like Neanderthal ancestry... but Ashkenazi have quite a bit of European genes. Dirty kikes married our women too after all...

I've heard that explanation and yes, it satisfies as a solution for a number of skulls found in digs through different parts of Africa, but specimens such as in (pic) have been unearthed in many parts of the world. Also, the 'shaping' explanation doesn't satisfy the fact that these skulls show entirely different plates to those of humans. There's something up with this and it has NOT been satisfactorily answered by the scientific community. The silence on this file is deafening.

>Now

Gog and Magog.

Can't really say how such a "skull deformity treatment" may affect the overall skull architecture. Sure leads to anomalies. But yeah, they have been found all over the world and that is interesting ... I would say that there is some kind of common cultural link. Who knows how old that practice really is? I mean, people in the Stone Age have drilled fucking holes into other people's skulls and many of those "patients" have survived the procedure (this was most likely done to alleviate pressure caused by brain bleeding after head injuries).

The big question for me is: why in the name of all sacred would people do that to their own children? Religious reasons? Aesthetics? There must be a common cause for this behaviour. Emulating the form of the initial Neanderthal/human hybrid skull, only exaggerated? Who knows... many interesting questions are never resolved because people simply do not care or because researchers just do not get funded to look into the matter...

Yeah at least those are Jews with big faces and not just big noses. I might buy into it after all...

>No they didn't, what are you talking about?

Yes (((they))) did britanon , in the (((documentary))) called Neanderthal apocalypse. They claim to have isolated the specific nordic genes related to neanderthals. I don't have a sample, a microscope and basic genetic training to confirm that though, and the documentary is from (((NatGeo))) or (((Discovery))) not sure anymore...but just note my irony on how the neanderthal is being used as a genetic guinea pig.

Still, those guys look not that Arabian to me. More like Polish potato heads. Original Jews were pure Arabs. Afroasiatic people, Semites, subhuman trash sandniggers.

Didn't they do that before they had even a proper genome from a Neanderthal? Before that they tended to simply put every scrap of DNA not identified as human under the moniker "Neanderthal DNA".

That with Nordic genes is crap, blue eyes had evolved in the ancestors of the Proto-Indoeuropeans (or Yamnaya culture). What Europeans have from Neanderthals are genes for skin structure, the collagen that holds our tissue together. Seems to have been an adaption to colder climate in Europe. Also, immune genes, we have lots from Neanderthals. Was a cheap way to become resistant to European diseases.

south american skull with NO sagittal suture (translation: not human?) ...
soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/elongatedskulls/elongatedskullssouthamerica.html

Ok that looks strange. I just checked up on it however and it appears that (as bones grows and reforms for a lifetime) the sagittal suture may simply be obliterated, at least far enough that you are not able to see it anymore on the surface of the skull. That is not uncommon. In some people it happens earlier in life, in others it may never fully happen. Might be that pressure on the skull may hasten this process however. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts have "pressure sensors" to measure stress on the bone structure and then modify the bone according to this stress. You may see this when examining old bones ... it is possible to roughly predict the job the person had when he or she still lived based on thickening of the bone due to repetitive movements in life.

For literature see this:

Parmar, Pragnesh; Rathod, Gunvanti B. (2012). Determination of Age By Study of Skull Sutures. International Journal of Current Research and Review, 4(20), 127-133

Khazar Jews are not semitic.

True. Do not totally buy into the Khazar hypothesis but I do still believe that many modern "Jews" are simply the ancestors of converts from other peoples. With the Western Jews I would say the problem is mostly a cultural one. They grow up to be bastards but they are not dimwits like true Arabs. If they were dumb they would not be nearly as dangerous.

So, are you saying there's a difference between a master race and a superior race?

>dat saggy tits tho

what the fuck, i looks like some nocturnal monkey's skull

Oh fuck off you fucking shill.
I see this shit thread daily on pol
I see it in the comments
I see it being pushed
I see fucking idiots responding to this obvious shill
3/10 made me mad and made me reply

Superiority is defined by circumstance. If your claim is that one race is superior, you have to quantify that by specifying how they are superior.

For example: Black people are much better at running and jumping than the other races, but they suck at academic pursuits.

Why are you so butthurt about it?

Yeah, somebody definitely is trying to push some kind of agenda with this ... have not figured out yet why though.