Let pretend for a second that Griffith didn't had that autistic fit after Guts left him and he still lead the Band of...

Let pretend for a second that Griffith didn't had that autistic fit after Guts left him and he still lead the Band of the Hawks, in which Guts came back a few years later. How the actual fuck are they going to repel the Kushan army that is going to invade Midland? If they somehow manage that, how would they deal with their supreme emperor, who is basically god compare to all the stuff they went through?

I'm sure Guts would take on half the army by himself, while all the named characters take out the leaders.

Griffith did absolutely nothing wrong

How did Griffith ever win a battle before Guts joined, anyway?

Pre-marital sex is bad, m'kay.

What did Casca mean by this?

Maybe her butt hurts.

For what reason?

riding horses is notorious for taking hymens. talking from experience

The Tapasa would fuck Gold age Guts up.

It doesn't matter what would happen, Guts it the protagonist, they'd scale to his abilities, even if they should kill him multiple times over.

Gotta go with this lol.

Don't you dare imply that my Casca isn't pure!!!

God I am so depressed, is life is really a suffering user?

Means?

pretty much

every manga i have read really makes me feel

What are these big black gentlemen up to?

she was on her period and had a puffy vagina

How do work?

It was after her and Guts had sex.

Basically, Guts' sword isn't the only thing that's big.

Griff just uses the egg to become a god hand again.

>I sacrifice the entire Kuushan army!

The pink socket is sore because the washing machine was set on "rough".

I made thighs

Meaning the act of regularly riding a horse subjects one's lower abdomen and crotch to relatively extreme force. The regularity, force, and motions all result in females whom ride horses get their hymens broken by said riding.

Or user was joking about a horse raping them and thus breaking their hymen. Who knows.

This is really the perfect way to look at it if you step back from bias of knowing what already happened. Of course we can't, but the story couldn't be the same if the stakes weren't as high. Your main character has to have a chance, however slim...

What anime is this? Is it worth a watch?

I just finished watching the TV series and was about to make a thread about that very subject too. I can't believe that assmaster completely fucked his lifelong dream just because he was butthurt over losing his boy toy.

Naw, he will sacrifice the midland army and the rest of the Band of Hawks would be conflicted if that was the right thing to do or not. Gut hating Grif will start when Griff got carried away and rape Casca because as much as things change, some things just remain the same

The sacrifice has to be something you genuinely love, I thought?

>because as much as things change, some things just remain the same

>in reference to The Eclipse

>implying that the plodding tread of Fate wills The Eclipse towards inevitability with a certainty that would drive all men insane, were they privy to the beyond and what it engenders

I'm not sure, but this might be the most poetic thing I've ever read.

I'm pretty sure it is, actually.

>assmaster
>Griffith

This is what euphoria is

Well he's still a flaming fucking faggot who did everything wrong after Guts broke up with him.

Yes, is fucking retarded and doesn't have anything beyond a surface understanding of the media he so carelessly fancies.Yeah no of course he is still a flaming fuckin faggot who did everything wrong. I completely agree.

I just have never seen someone refer to Griffith as "assmaster" before and it blew my mind. It is perfect. I'm only calling him assmaster now. Assblaster the assmaster maybe even.

Too fuckin funny.

>Yes, is fucking retarded and doesn't have anything beyond a surface understanding of the media he so carelessly fancies.
It's called a joke, you mong. I was not seriously suggesting that Griffith would be able to sacrifice the Kuushans.

>joke
missing an adjective here, fellow mong!

>unsuccessful joke
there, much better

Chill out you fucking sperg.

>This
>vol 1 and 2 puck
>gay water fight
>griffith looking up sex moves
>half the shit corkus says and does
Yet people swear Berserk didn't get silly until loli witch.

So was the Kushan emperor already dealing with demon shit before Griffith became god or after? That's the real key to this question

Most likely before.

well the demon shit had just been getting progressively worse up until fantasia, wasn't it?
so he probably was, but not on the same scale

Flashback state before

Are you a horse?

did you not read the last 20 manga chapters?

The impression I get is that griffith awakening started to draw evil shit into the world until fantasia flooded everything

Skull knight would've easily dealt with him. Wasn't he the one who killed him in his titan form anyway? IIRC, he tried to stab Griffith with his Beheblade, but Grifith used spacewarping to deflect it and it struck the god-emperor's corse/brain/reactor.

I've heard it's worse on waterbikes.