Remember when the worst thing the president would lie about was getting a beej in the oval office?

Remember when the worst thing the president would lie about was getting a beej in the oval office?

Slick Willie has done way worse than harass women

Yeah cause killing Christans in Bosnia, nafta and giving north Korea a nuke was just fucking great.

Sage

No, Bill Clinton lied about some fucky shit. One was his connections to the mena airport, whitewater. Fuck dude how old are you?

Republicans impeached Based Bill because they were pissed that he balanced the budget.

and was about to wipe out the national debt

Don't forget the Arkansas prison blood selling scandal! Also, rape.

>killing Christians

literally who cares

Printing money like retarded is NOT (((balancing the budget))), leftard.

>who is newt Gingrich

You like 12 years old or something?

>wipe out the national debt
You can't do that goy!

Found the kike

Lol Newt had nothing to do with the surplus. Are you retarded? He was thrown out of his own party in disgrace in 1998.

What are you a 5 year old retard?

All while ordering Iraq to be assraped by Tomahawks for multiple days straight for absolutely no good reason other than to distract the media the day after the House of Representatives put out a report accusing Clinton of lying under oath.

There never was a surplus kid...

And yes Congress balances the budget not the president.

What are you like 12?

Yep you're mentally retarded. Thx for confirming

Man, you Leafs are retarded. Bill was known for reaching across the aisle and working with the Republicans. They loved his plan to get Alan Greenspan/the Fed to print bullshit play money to (((stimulate the economy))), and getting rid of welfare queens.

>*Republican senate
ftfy

>Bill was known for reaching across the aisle and working with the Republicans

They impeached him

Republicans had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus. They pissed it away the moment they got the chance under Bush. Republicans can't be trusted with money

*for committing a crime
ftfy

Republicans think being fiscally responsible is criminal

>*Democrat Congress
ftfy

my god you're retarded

*lieing in under oath
ftfy

>worst thing
>believing the official story of the clinton years
kidding? he lied about a hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-cocaine operation that operated out of his state while governor, he lied about having people murdered, he lied about having the freaking travel office at the white house all sacked

*I'm retarded
ftfy

>lieing

lol i knew u were a retard

It's funny when you think that with his personal flaws he still managed to do pretty good for economy.

*I am retard
ftfy

FYI Mossad has tapes and details of Clinton’s affairs the entire time he was in office. They’ll have a dossier on Trump to.

Because the president just has a switch on the wall where he can turn GDP up or down.

Also implying that (((GDP growth))) is the function of our government.

Also also implying that the president can do anything besides veto bills and appoint certain positions (with the consent of the legislature).

I remember that even as a grade school child, thinking it was interesting how he was suddenly attacking Iraq again after he was in trouble, and how that became a thing on the news.
Neither party can. It's all bullshit talk. To much to gain politically from financial irresponsibility. Doing the right thing makes everyone utterly hate you.

Fucking kike

and all those rapes he did, yeah

and when he sold you out to China

bill “china first” clinton

Perjury is a crime obamaleaf. Get fucked.

Obamaleaf, why haven't charges been brought up on Obama for the extrajudicial killing of American citizen Al-Awlaki????