Having a daughteru

Well? What do you do when you have a daughteru?

She's a spic?

She's a demon, not a spic. Just the comparison is insulting to demons.

Hit her and kick her in the face.

RIP in peace Humpnie Hamburger

holy shit, they made an anime for this? I lost the name of the manga, but I think it was about her being a gravedigger or someshit? care to sauce me? whatanime.ga ain't helping.

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi, enjoy, underrated IMO.

cum on her face

FYI to anyone interested in picking this up. The light novel goes full Usagi Drop when she grows up as well.

>The light novel goes full Usagi Drop when she grows up as well.
YES. GENJI WINS AGAIN!

> See this
What do now?

Best 3 episode OVA ever

I don't know why anyone would think that it wouldn't happen.

i guess it's not so bad if we assume he's one of those teenage heroes. That's about a 10 year difference.

Isn't she hinted to be a future demon king or something? That should be interesting.

>ywn have a daughter as cute as Ai

I just picked up my copy of vol 5 of the LN today. This is your daughteru now.

What happened? Also, have you gotten any other recent LN?

Well going by the pics:

The arabian-styled demons tracked down Latina to their town. They treat her like a lost princess and seems to have been taken away while Dale was away. Dale is naturally pissed as hell and armors up looking ready to go hunting for heads. Takes his long haired buddy with him, gregor(?). He fights off a hero slaying blond demon loli. When he gets to Latina she seems to be coerced into staying but Dale gets her back in the end. Seems like the other girl might be her sister or a relative since the volume ends with a side by side comparison of the two highlighting how stacked Latina is compared to the flatty. Flatty has rose hair color though like that of the former 2nd Demon Lord.

As for LNs, not any new series this time. Just the sequels for ones I'm already following.

Try this one. Angel Densetsu fantasy edition.

I've seen this posted a few times now but I've never been successful with reverse image search. Where is this from?

I hate it when daughterus grow up.

This is fine. It doesn't feel as creepy as Usagi Drop for some reason.

I hate how every fucking MC instantly involves himself with some world-changing bullshit or a country's politics.
If I were reincarnated into another world I would search for a daughteru and then fuck off into a shack in the middle of nowhere to research magic and shit.

Maybe I'll give it a try in my order after the next one. Already have my next set of books filled up.

>Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai
Or Uchinara as the nips know it by. Fantasy, not isekai, about a reluctant tribe-appointed hero for an allied kingdom that finds and raises a little demon girl he a found alone in the forest and eventually gives in to her attempts at getting out of the daughterzone. Someone's translating the WN and Op's pic is from the manga.

Well, I hope you also get this series in the next pile.

Really, I don't understand this. Is it because only a ten year difference is not so bad?

>She was never your daughter, just some demon kid you picked up from the woods. But secretly you wish she still was your daughter even though the time was short.

That's a big goburin.

there is only one thing to do