m*diterrenean shitskins

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
davidkfaux.org/CentralAsiaRootsofScandinavia-Y-DNAEvidence.pdf
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples#Finno-Ugric_identity
cdn3.vox-cdn.com/assets/4822044/RomanEmpire_117.svg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another kike d&c post. Sup Forums taught me what hate really feels like.

>tfw the Nordic man created and ruled the Roman civilization

This inbred made this thread a few minutes ago Remember, even if we deport the kikes they'll still pollute our boards and conversations online. A more intensive solution is clearly required.

fixed

wrong link

That's not me. Flag is a proof :)

Justice is coming ratboy. You only make us hate kikes even more.

t.

You're a kike that keeps making d&c threads. You fool nobody.

i want a med bf

>be med
>build some of the biggest and most advanced empires and civilizations in european history
>when people think of ancient europe they think about your civilizations
>colonize the majority of the planet
>subjugate hundreds of millions and spread your culture and ideology far wide around the world
>be the center of culture, fashion, music, art, philosophy, science, technology for centuries
>you influence and shape european culture for centuries

these facts kill the nordcucks

>inb4 hurr durr you be no white
who gives a shit? even shitskins like me know that the whole fetishization of nords and disregard of meds is retarded as meds have historically made more progress than nords ever will

That's not me, but I approve his message :) m*ds are inferior

mediterraneans are the most balanced race, dinarics are good warriors, alpines are good for insitutional positions, nordics are mediterraneans lite.

>build some of the biggest and most advanced empires and civilizations in european history
lol no

Indo-European NORDICS built them, swarthy farmerboy :)

Good posts chaim
>white
Divisive conflictive posts are best

Sick and tired of these easy ass shill threads. It's just fucking annoying.

t.

Can't there be one thread where the different people of european decent come together and be happy? Can't we have a cozy wozy friendly non-d/c thread?

>imagine actually believing this
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>God-tier
Finno-ugrics
>Master race
The Nordic race
>High tier
Nordic mixed races, like Noric, Subnordic, Atlantic
>Mid tier
Alpine, Dinaric
>Suicide tier
m*diterrenean shitskins

>d/c
We have never been one team, sweetie. The Nordic man had always been superior to the mediterrenean peasant :)

as someone who is 1/10th german and 1/8th polish i disagree

>implying these skulls are not Nordic
Original Aryans were white skinned, cold eyed and golden haired, now go and cry my swarthy friend :)

>5
>6
>56
>Always remember, pablo

>1/10th german and 1/8th polish

exacly what indicates these skulls belonged to ancient people that populated the mediterranean?
you do know that blonde hair and light eyes are not exclusive to nords, right? more common indeed, but not exclusive to them.
anyone that belives such things is arguably more retarded than niggers lmao.

>you do know that blonde hair and light eyes are not exclusive to nords, right?
They are exclusive to the people who had Nordic Indo-European ancestry :)

t.

>The Nordic race

do they have anything going for them other than being sexually attractive?

Just how many races are there? Baltid, dinaric, etc. How many are you going to invent? Talk about pseudoscience with zero value.

the major contribution of the nordic peoples is the blonde chick and the twink

Basically I am a shit skin although my DnA is Alpine/Celt or whatever. My golden brown eyes, black hair and horselike cock alludes me to believe my ancestors were most likely slaves, serfs, lowtier warriors, farmers or some lower form of society.

>dont give a fuck
>6'3"

i suppose that expains why even people like the Pashtun can express such traits from time to time, even when they have no european admixture.
same with many north africans.
your ideas have absolutely no validiy nor grounds in history and science lmao.
shit like this is why nobody takes nordicists seriously :)

No, I genuinely hate you all.

You got the tiers backward

Im a little finnoid and little bit germanioid and a little bit baltioid and some swedeoid so im pure white.

>do they have anything going for them other than being sexually attractive?
Superior intelligence and athletic body built?
>EU
lol
And all the IE civilizations :)
>i suppose that expains why even people like the Pashtun can express such traits from time to time
Exactly. The migration of R1a Proto-Iranian Nordics is a reason.

What’s the point of lauding the races of your ancestors when you aren’t actively improving society?
Like, maybe white people are the best for some reason
But that doesn’t make you the best because you’re white
Greatness can come from anywhere and it’s not something you’re born with because you’re white
If you aren’t actively making the world a better place, on any scale really, then does being white mean anything?

Doesn't matter. Romans were Nordic too :)

Deal with it slave subhuman.

>What’s the point of lauding the races of your ancestors when you aren’t actively improving society?
Who the fuck said I am not? I am, by promoting the Nordic race, and fighting christkikenity :)

Yup this

>hurr durr everything what hurts muh feelingz is not real
nope

nords, germanics and anglos were still eating raw meat in caves while meds were learning algebra in schools

>this cherrypicking
lol, pathetic

>Superior intelligence and athletic body built?

Alpines and Meds are smarter

>amerifat education

no, you're 100% pure cuck

its not pseudoscience when it describes certain self evident types with packaged traits.

>Alpines and Meds are smarter
"No"

>hurrrr all these billion different races i pull out of my ass are real
Talk about low iq subhumans.

They are real in the same way as various languages are real. And there are better and worse languages, as well as better and worse races. The most superior languages are the Indo-European languages, and the superior race is the Nordic race, the race which created them.

>The Nordic race

>Slavs white
Find me some counter examples then whenever you're done cleaning Nigel's toilet

>Jakub
Lmfao nice source nigger.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Why the 21 posts bros?

Sup Forums will be a brainlet board and thats why you are weak. All the best society has to offer are liberal.

What race is this? Nordicoid?

aplinid is the real masterrace

>blue eyes on the right
lol

>still has pink nipples

East Nordic

Nord women were mongol horde funbags for 1000's of years. .....what don't you get about this?

>amerifat education

No its switzeroloid race that has the most gold.

>White
>Black
>Asian
The rest are just in between

lol

Light eyes are common in my people yet we don't have any indo-european blood in us

damn ameriblins

davidkfaux.org/CentralAsiaRootsofScandinavia-Y-DNAEvidence.pdf

This is a God Tier scientist? The best your superior cousins (Nords =/= S*avs) have to offer? Lmfao nice
>The meme has a guy with blue eyes
Wow I sure got btfo.

Delusional

Dark is dominant, light is recessive.

I think you should be referring it to the most wickedest Race.

Yeah. We see it as 1 happened first and the other happened later and was worse, so they must be worse? The Romans had a way longer span of un-interupted history. They were like vikings at one point.

>yet we don't have any indo-european blood in us
Liar. You have. 9% R1b and 10% R1a.
Central Asia used to be Nordic until medieval.
>Wow I sure got btfo.
Yes you got. Pure medshits are dark eyed :)

>Dark is dominant, light is recessive.
this saddenses me the most :(

Study shows that modern italians have exactly same genetics and apperance as romans. Your behaviour is simmilar to those of niggers with their we wuz shit.

Not surprised

>Study shows that modern italians have exactly same genetics and apperance as romans
Maybe as a random Roman Nordic-ruled peasant, but the Roman Emperors were NORDICS:
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

ahhh poland, land of the toilet cleaners
you wish you were german, and you wish you were russian

Poles aren't pred nordids, but a mix of baltids, alpinids and dinarids.

>Nord women were mongol horde funbags for 1000's of years

Mongols took and sold white European slaves to other Asians like Chinese, Koreans, Tibetans, Central Asians and other Mongol tribes

where are the LÉ BAEESSDDD blonde nordic right wingers that fight for morality/future? i only ever see brown haired guys at right wing rallys and blonde cucks on refugees welcome parties.

what kind of "master race" is that

>Indo-European NORDICS
Nordics are majority Porto-Euroopean subhumans,who only invented a zipper,and the major Indo-European Haplogroup in Italy and Greece is R1b,not R1a,so Slave subhumans have nothing to do with them either.I mean do i even need to explain to you the subhumanity of your race?The word Slave literally comes from your """""people""""" being enslaved so god damn much,lmao.
This is even more so evident when we look at the 4 biggest contributors to science.As we can see all are R1b majority countries,which have nothing to do with R1a or I1 subhumans.Have many times do you see any of those countries we wuzz either?Rarely,they don't need to.Meanwhile Nordics subhumans LARP as if everything fair pigmented is Nordic,in an attempt to hide their subhumanity.Top fucking kek.

>Leaf education
No they were literally never like vikings. Romans descended by peoples who went from organized city to organized city for many millennia.

I personally have bluish green eyes while my sister is blonde and blue eyes yet our genetics is fully j2a which means we don't have indo-european blood.

>Central Asia used to be Nordic until medieval.

>Poles aren't pred nordids, but a mix of baltids
Baltids are Nordid-influenced, and the Noric (Nordo-Dinaric) and Subnordic (Nordo-Alpine) race is more frequent than Alpinid proper and Dinarid proper. We have also many Nordic-Pontic mixed people (North Pontids).

yer fuckin' stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples#Finno-Ugric_identity

>wut are saami peoples

You have archeological, linguistic and genetic evidence showing lineage descended from the mongol hordes. eurASIA - for fucks sake

t. ignorant

>yet our genetics is fully j2a which
Lol, you tested all the members of your family? And you may also have some IE influence via mtDNA, namely the U an W.

poland is barbarian territory
cdn3.vox-cdn.com/assets/4822044/RomanEmpire_117.svg.png