If tsundere is the worst dere, what's the best dere?

If tsundere is the worst dere, what's the best dere?

Deredere, of course.

Dandere.

Well crafted tsundere is the eternal king. Oversaturation of poorly executed tsundere doesn't change this universal truth.

Pics or it didn't happen

tsundere isn't the worst dere
see

Tsunderes are the best dere, which would explain why there are so many copies that dilute the overall quality of them. A true lover of Tsunderes would be able to distinguish the gutter trash from the pure tsunderes.

Kuudere

Yandere is the worst dere, though.

Kuudere.

Shit taste.

This guy knows what's up.

Kuudere is a fake term.

Tsundere is the best dere and has created the best variations out of all other deres. Example: kamidere is tsundere with a god complex.

YOU'RE A FAKE TERM

This. bipolar cunts can go fuck themselves.

Yangire

>Yandere is the worst dere
I came to make sure this was posted. I fucking hate yanderes.

Naidere.

I fail to see how this "goddere" is actually distinguishing itself from tsundere in any way.

It seems to just be a character who is a god acting tsundere.

Tsundere is shit and the wrose dere ever created

Stay wrong.

>If
Good thing it isn't. Tsundere is best dere.

Worst dere is either deredere that births boring doormats or hajidere that births annoyingly timid girls.

Hajidere.

>Manami
Worst dere right there.

This, desu.

Hajidere is shit.

I agree.

I understand why you may not like it since it's pretty specific but still, fuck you user.

>t. Tsunderefag

t. hajiderefags.

Not a real hajidere though. She's a parody that subverts cliches of a hajidere by being a violent maniac.

All this.

>violent maniac
Hajiderefags will defend this.

What does it even matter when no girl will ever be -dere to you at the end of the day ;-;

>inb4 3DPD

kuudere

more like "cool" dere

Just close your eyes while listening to her speak, and she'll be speaking to you. It's not like you can understand what she's saying anyways.

Is tsunshun a real type or is that term just a forced meme?

>3DPD
>wasted quads
>;-;
Only true anwser is killing yourself.

It's a real type and is another variant under tsundere.

Himedere

N-no I'm not

>Elly
>violent maniac

I think Himederes are the one dere that are actually worse than tsuns.

kuuderes are well-crafted tsunderes but without the autism.

so kuuderes are the only answer

Fuck you. Himedere is one of the best.

Sell it to me, then.

Your mind is set so why bother?

>implying Tsundere isn't best Dere

You lack conviction.
No Hime would choose you.

>Tsundere
A bitch
>Kuudere
Cool bitch
>Yandere
Crazy bitch
>Dandere
Silent bitch

What else am I missing?

Go watch School Rumble, nigga.

kuu

>Deredere
Boring bitch

A well written tsundere > any other well written deres. Conflict and/or drama is the main thing other deres lack in order to make a great and touching story when a well written tsundere is involved. This is the main reason why Japan loves crafting stories with a female tsundere lead. The synergy is doubled if the male lead character is also a tsundere.

I think thats the joke

dere doesn't mean bitch
and dandere is a shy bitch

Not true.

No, danderes (dan comes from danmari, which literally means silent/taciturn) are silent girls like Rei and Yuki. The shy ones are called hajidere (haji means shame).

Slutdere

Then why are they done so shittily all the time? It can't just be because of shitty writers because mekaku had a shitty writer and the tsundere girls in that weren't shit.

666 is truth.

Rei and Yuki are kuudere you're not going to trick me into learning this again.

You only see it that way because you are biased.

Pic related for worst girl/dere.

Thugdere.

Biased on which end?

Kuuderes aren't just quiet, they need to be "cool", snarky and dismissive. CC and Yumiko from Grisaia are typical kuuderes.

Sounds like you need to watch more anime and read more manga.

Against.

Nope. Pink Houki was the worst. As expected of a tsundere aka worst dere.

>posts a typical shitty tsundere

>Top Tier
proper old school tsundere

>Mid Tier
Kuudere

>Low Tier
Yandere

>Worst Tier
Kanedere

The best dere is actuslly tsundere. You are mistaken.

Threadly reminder that Stella is shit and worst type of tsundere, unlike good classical tsundere such as Julis.

Kuudere. They can have the snarky streak that tsundere have, but they aren't insecure, projecting, spiteful bitches.

>Manamifag
No one cares about you and your shitty abd unpopular girl.

Stella is great.

Nice triples. Also seconding.

>triggered THK

It's funny how Kirinofags feel compelled to constantly go "U-U MAD" and use Manami as a scapegoat. It's as if they know Kirino is objectively shit as a human being and have to deflect the blame onto someone else out of their loyalty to generic shitty tsunderes.

damn, haven't seen these anime discussed/used lately.

Chidori a best.

Trolling chart is trolling. It is entirely backwards.

>that one faggot who defends literally any tsundere no matter how shitty and calls anyone who disagrees "THK" is here
Thread ruined.

Kuudere is the best because it has the most room for variance. Tsundere are too locked into the same formula most of the time. To give a small example, Origami (DAL), Akatsuki (Log Horizon), Yui (Yuru Yuri), Yami (To love Ru), and Yotsugi (Monogatari series) are all kuudere but they are radically different characters. Simply put, Kuudere has less limitations than Tsundere usually does. All a character has to do to be a Kuudere is not show many emotions most of the time. On the other hand, a tsundere has to be highly emotional, have mood swings between kindness and anger, and be embarrassed to reveal her feelings (dishonest).

Yandere is just a dumb joke.

>Praises a shitty tsundere like Stella, but hates a good tsundere like Julis
You are as contradictory as ever, Stellafag/THK.

Do any of the "good tsundere, bad tsundere" spouters actually have criteria they use to distinguish between the two, or do they just want people to stop liking tsunderes they don't like?

It sure didn't tske long for you to reveal yourself. If I didn't know better, I'm pretty sure you made this thread to sperg at every tsundere that offends you.

take*

>Tsundere

Shit archtype, pretty much just there so user can pretend that every girls who have ever called him a fucking failure secretly lust after his dick

>Dandere

Autism

>Kuudere

Probably for masochist

>Yandere

PURE AND LOYAL GIRLS WHO WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE BY YOUR SIDE. LITERALLY OBJECTIVELY SURELY CERTAINLY THE BESTEST BEST, YOUR OPINIONS ARE SHIT, KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>a tsundere has to be highly emotional, have mood swings between kindness and anger, and be embarrassed to reveal her feelings (dishonest).
Congratulations. You know absolutely fucking nothing about tsunderes. KYS

This is why Oreimo's romantic development felt so raw and moving. Kuroneko too with her relationship with Kirino.

Tomato Tomahto, you can call them your friend if you want but a bitch is still a bitch good sir.

>that one faggot foaming at the mouth because of based Stella

Old style tsundere died out a very long time ago.

Tsundere >= Tsunshun >= Himedere > Tsundora > Dorodere > Kuudere > Kiredere = Darudere > Dandere > Goudere > Genkidere > Ojoudere > Teredere > Bokukkodere > Bakadere > Yandere > Yangire > Hajidere

Stella is shit though. Kill yourself.

>Liking Red Houki

There he is.

I really hate all the term dandere because it adds nothing. Those characters are all kuudere and you cunts are just confusing things. No one in Japan calls kuudere characters "dandere."