Where are the Shills?

Why is it so quiet here. Every time theres "big" news about the Trump administration the shills come out in force, so much so Sup Forums is unbrowseable for at least a week until it returns to normal. Why the change, where are they? What does that mean?

Very few today. It's nice.

They are too busy shilling up /all/ on Reddit with the "muh senator" NN meme.

I have no idea what any of that means

Visit reddit.com/r/all

>Why is it so quiet here. Every time theres "big" news about the Trump administration the shills come out in force, so much so Sup Forums is unbrowseable for at least a week until it returns to normal. Why the change, where are they? What does that mean?

Whi*e bois will never satisfy a woman like a strong black man can. How does it feeling knowing your whi*e girlfriend is gonna be sucking my BBC because your fat sad ass can't measure up?

Does it feel more like home now?

Its like pissing in a lake of piss. Shills?

I hear reddit is going crazy, I mean who gives a fuck really! but reddit is a leftist echo chamber already, whats the point?
its waaaaay too quiet here, like the calm before the storm.

Beats me user. I certainly don't see any shills.

One of the most pathetic things I have ever seen in my life. Slacktivism on steroids.

It's because they know it's fucking nothing.

The investigation was supposed to look into supposed collusion between Trump and Russia to steal the election. The alleged conversation in question took place in late December 2016, after the election.

Pretty hard to steal an election which takes place in November by talking in December.

they are busy shilling against peterson.

No time to shill against trump

followed by 50 replies debating the benefits of said penetration, but no ID having no more than one post.
fuck off this is a legit post, not an Indian name generator or some bullshit

we don't care lol

A Trump Administration Official has plead guilty to lying to the FBI. The forthcoming butthurt will be on an epic scale.

This. That shit came out of the god damn wood work.

What are you talking about? the shills are there with the usual "redpill me on x" and "is this shill /ourguy/" and a new assorted type of rhetorical question shilling in the thread title like "how can we ever be 100% pure again?". And remember the worst type of shill is the one that has no idea he is actually shilling.

>Visit reddit

of course the shills are ALWAYS here. but I am being specific to time periods after news about the Trump administration has been released. It gets so bad the board is unusable for a couple days. It's not at that point.
Dont discredit me Shylock, its a legit ? and this is a Sup Forums thread thru and thru.

Ignore them and they will leave

where are you in IQ?

In the Peterson, Flynn, net neutrality, MGTOW, Trump is finished, Sup Forums on suicide watch, 56% threads. The fact you would ask such a stupid question is a tell you're one.

I know it's usually a bad idea. But today it's worse x1000. It's worth a visit just to see the shitshow going on right now.

>Elias frahat
southern Iraq, im in baghdad. love this weather!

oh shit just popped by reddit, all that shit is bonkers!

100 iq
It is cold here now this country is really weird

My theory is that a fresh batch of newfags have finally learned to sage and overall ignore these threads. And the shills are screeching for not having bites on those baits for some days now.

yeah i know I am here, its fucking awesome, throw on a hoodie and be good to go.

we can hope so

Shilling on leddit

I just saw it. It’s pretty hilarious. It’s a new level of butthurt

its fucking awesome, wish i could harvest their salt

yeah i am also of the belief the shills are too busy with reddit at the moment to bother with us

Yes

one of these things is not like the other...

The people paying the shills are busy flying to non-extradition countries.
Those last checks aren't coming in, guys.

There is no such thing as country with non-extradition.If they want you they get you.

Maybe outrage fatigue can reach a point of such exhaustion that no amount of money is enough to keep people motivated in their daily shilling of lie after lie after lie.

> t. peterson cuck