Me and the Devil Blues

Just found out this began to pick up again.
Old news but good news. Anyone else happy about this? Also just give you're opinion on the work I guess.

Does no one want to talk about it?
Bump.

Reading it now. Always interesting to see manga about black people. Though, the ones I've read, ( two including this one) are never in modern times.

It's a great manga. Wish he still kept up with this instead of Prison school.

a nigga needs money

What would be interesting about them in modern times?

>What would be interesting about them in modern times?

What do you mean? What's interesting about your average Japanese kid? Whatever you make interesting about them, right?

Then what difference does it make if they're black?

I always like manga with faust like stories?

Because you don't see black main characters very often. It would be novel.

Art is amazing, story isn't that good. I know there isn't a lot on Robert Johnson's history but to me the plot feels off for being something I was expecting to be historical. But fuck it's manga so I am probably just being autistic.

Love this series. I love the art and direction behind it; it's fucking gorgeous. Could be written better but it's super good. Super glad I own it.

How often do you see a black person in a manga? Its just interesting especially when they're actually the main character.

Is this about the guy who supposedly sold his soul to the devil? sounds like an interesting read

I read it five or six years ago, and loved it.

Noticed on MAL that it was listed as Ongoing, and looked back into it. I tried Prison School last week (after not reading a single manga for three years) and was shocked at how shit it was compared to the fond memories I had of I read it five or six years ago, and loved it.

Noticed on MAL that it was listed as Ongoing, and looked back into it. I tried Prison School last week (after not reading a single manga for three years) and was shocked at how shit it was compared to the fond memories I had of MatDB.

It is, although the beginning can be a bit confusing to read. It was made as the same guy who mad prison school.

I wish there were more black protagonists in my chink cartoons. Why must they be so racist?

>It was made as the same guy who mad prison school.
That should never be the order in which someone is introduced to the author

Don't worry, user. I'm just as disappointed in myself because of how that turned out.

>same author as prison school

Loved it, shit show of an ending, but its supposed continuation will hopefully make up for that.

The few I've read that are either black or draw from black culture have all been really good. Not that I go actively looking for it mind you, so I'm sure there's shit out there too.

Shit, someone picked this back up? I need to catch up on this.

What difference does it make if they're Japanese?

Don't worry, it's Illuminati; you'll have 15 years before you need to worry about "catching up".

I'm happy about this and wish chapters come out faster.

I like prison school and all and comedy is probably where Hiramoto's heart is, but Devil Blues is a very compelling read.

Nigger trigger

Gotta wonder is Akira under some contract that states for every 50 chapters of PS he gets to release one chapter of this.

I thought it was cancelled?