Phase two of the harassment scandals

Who didn’t see this coming? The future is female.

Also Freud BTFO

Here is your office madam

I've been wondering about this myself. It looked like a prime opportunity for females to go "SSEEEEEEE ALL MEN ARE EVIL WE NEED ALL FEMALES INSTEAD!"

Completely ignoring most of these scandals are coming from industries and individuals the female approves of and bends over for.

We're gonna need some proof.

>American women are dumb enough to vote for this.

The future is Chinese.

If they somehow manage to get all the positions of power society will just collapse, so they can't really win no matter what happens.

Somebody should send her a bull penis with a note that reads 'Here, now you have a penis!'

Isn't that literally sexism.

anthony weiner in a wig

I WAS POSTING THIS MONTHS AGO, WHEN WEINSTEIN WAS STILL IN THE NEWS. I WAS TELLING YOU ALL THAT THIS IS HOW IT WOULD GO. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO BASED CAPSANON. I ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
I WAS POSTING THAT THIS WHOLE THING WOULD BACKFIRE ON YOU. I WAS POSTING THAT THE FEMINISTS HAD TRICKED YOU AND GOTTEN YOU TO BUY INTO THE "RAPE CULTURE MEME" AND THAT THIS WOULD BE SPUN AS AN "ANTI-MAN" THING. NONE OF YOU BELIEVED ME. YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME. YOU HATE LIBERTARIANISM AND LOVE FASCISM AND NOW YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR IT BECAUSE YOUR OWN AUTHORITARIANISM WILL BE HARNESSED BY PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU AND USED AGAINST YOU

YOU ONLY CALLED ME A RAPIST WHEN I POSTED ABOUT THIS BEFORE. YOU ONLY SAID STUPID SHIT LIKE "COME NEAR MY DAUGHTERS AND I WILL KILL YOU CUZ IM SO TOUGH BLAH BLAH BLAH". NO YOU BEGIN TO SEE THE BEGINNINGS OF THE MISTAKE YOU MADE

Her jaw width overcompensates for the lack of dick.

What a disgustingly transphobic thing to say.

Is she saying that trans women aren't real women just because they still have a penis?

Wow, good thing this isn't sexist

>backstage underrated

It's quite sad that many liberal women actually are dumb enough to believe that not having a penis is an instant qualifier for any given profession. You could hand them a job application with a cover letter that only says "MY PUSSY IS IMPECCABLE." and they'd hire you.

>this is a woman
>2 + 2 = 5

end times confirmed.

I know many men who would kill for that jawline.

Many many women have penises. Wtf is she on about?

>Your women rule over you
Revelations...

It's because women desire POWER for the sake of it, because it feels good to have and it makes their lazy parasite lives easier. They completely reject RESPONSIBILITY that comes with power though, so they always just end up welding destructively until it destroys them too.

ITS OKAY ALLCAPSANON I BELIEVE YOU.