>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

>295

Hi folks! are we winning? today has been rough and i'm looking forward to some good news!

Drumpf is a clown

how long can dems delay this shit with motions?

when will Trump actually start the wall? fuck

delete this now

just came home

what is this flynn shit?

is it over bros?

my feminine penis won't take such pain

MAGA

Its already started user

We're gonna get tax cuts soon. Next week Trump moves the Israel embassy which is gonna cause immense asshurt on the left and then the week after that we win the Alabama election. Lots of fun stuff coming up don't get down.

We have the votes for the tax bill to pass apparently. Now we just gotta wait for the voting to actually happen

Canadians need to stop coming down here and hoarding our milk.

Reminder that Trump retweeted a Chav, not a White Brit

BUILD

>democrats refuse to cross the aisle and hash out a budget
>vote on budget bill
>six gorillion motions to include shit they wanted but never bothered to negotiate

kate had daughters?

not cool

Yeah boy, vote on the big tax bill today and it looks like we have the votes

So prepare your smuggest reaction and get ready to mine a bunch of salt tonight by redditors who don't understand that this bill is good for them

In case anyone was curious, fitting every fap into the month will mean busting one out every 90 minutes for the entire month

Kana has such a thicc fucking ass goddamn

You're right. My bad.

No lewd.

Flynn lied to FBI about meeting with a Russian ambassador so he's gonna get a fine most likely. However it was after Trump was elected and it was ordered by Kushner so there's no way this leads to anything. On top of that he was not sent to talk about sanctions but cooperation to defeat ISIS.

Flynn being dinged for a process crime. big lesson today is don't talk to the feds.

Awoovement!

someone please all memes what chance is there of trump being impeached?

WHAT TIME IS THE VOTE?

Wall prototype testing should conclude this month and construction should proceed along the border starting in Feb.

300th post in this thread will end with the number of dems who cross over to vote yes on the tax bill.

115% IT'S OVER BLUMPF

>all memes
200%

Literally zero.

Leftists need to start being rounded up and slaughtered

Now is the time for white people to rise like the feral niggers do every time a dindu gets killed.

stop lewding children

What the fuck is the point of this thread to do? To just come here are circlejerk about Trump? I bring up a point of fair criticism to an elected official and you just yell "Shill!!" like a retard.

There isn't one.

No we lost

Flynn will get Trump impeached

He'll confess how Trump pee peed on underage Russian sex slaves

>Ordered by Kushner
Sure would be nice to be rid of that kike.

1.488%

We better have the votes, you can't really trust those RINOS to keep their word after all.

THERE IS NO TIME

It happens when it happens. Welcome to the federal republican bicameral system.

7pm apparently
i thought it was 11am eastern but i guess congress is doing everything it can to delay

hence trump declaring today "world AIDS day" on twitter

5000 sealed indictments

5000 /ptg/ users

Coincidence?

it will be Zero and we all know it

>Kana
>children

She's like a thousand years old nigga. Also not even human (technically).

nice logical gymnastics there
impeachment soon, once again just like last time

please be a nothing burger

i can see the shilling and the leftists talking about this for weeks...

Go away, fedoralord.

The media here went insane over something that's very small and will go absolutely nowhere in terms of anything whatsoever. Trump is invincible.

Come and get me.

zero. Best case for the Dems, Mueller tags Trump for colluding with the Russians. Collusion isn't a crime, so there's nothing he'd get "locked up" over. Sure, the Dems might have a stronger case for getting an impeachment through to a vote, but I don't see it happening.

>ya blew it

>5000
There's literally only a dozen faggots who live in this thread and pay tribute to their cult icon.

stop lewding non-humans

i'm going to go out tonight.. i hope that when i come back everything will be smugness

It was at the end of last thread, but an user said to tweet the OP pic to Don Jr.

>There are 37 posters in this thread.

that is a cool story

>Feds arrest Joe for the murder of Lori Klausutis
>Trump declares World Aides' Day

>says this as he is stuck in our thread

It is as much the end of Drumpf's campaign as it was the last 13,649 times since 2015

I'd bang the one in the lower right ngl

>39 posters itt

from what i saw the order to flynn was from an official and after the election so it is nothing

>These leftist kikes trying to poison the bill with their shitty trap amendments
Fml

fite me

Do you want to argue with my dick? Hold on I'll see if he's available. Busy schedule.

>Also not even human (technically).
That worked for Menendez

Oh
He's waiting till the weather cools so the commie Jews can't get the niggers to riot

one of the best things that will come from Trump being impeached is the end of this shitty reddit general

What's this about the congressional living expense tax write off getting shitcanned? How could that actually pass?

>Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

>Unknown: "That's huge fucking news there."

>Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice fucking furniture. I treated her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big ass tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

>Bush: "Your girl's hot as dick. In the purple."

>Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

>Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

>Trump: "Look at you. You are a pussy."

>Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

>Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

>Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

>Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start fucking her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start fucking them. It's like a magnet. Just fuck. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

>Bush: "Whatever you want."

>Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Don't forget they work for Russaia

There are hundreds and hundreds of regular posters and the lurker to poster ratio is enormous.

Absolutely ZERO. If you have the opportunity to bet on it, DO IT.

Is college even relevant in the 21st century?Where did this college education meme come from. So someones opinion matters less because they didn't waste 100k to gret a gender studies degree or a BA in Arts?

>59 replies
>40 posters

Like I said you, just come here to look for reason to praise your father figure. This is what happens when men are raised by single-mothers.

Are they just allowed to indefinitely offer retarded dude free shit amendments? What even is the Senate anymore?

So we have Lori, Katie, any other women whose deaths libshits don't care about or are actively celebrating?

Have sip memes gone too far?

This makes you a double nigger loser then.

Are those Crusader rifles any good? There are so many companies and manufacturers in the AR game that I don't even know where to start, so I feel as thought I may as well just LARP.

Are libs actually trying to make something of this or have they returned to the disappointment corner.

Wat

the end is near drumpftards

stick around

>kills intern in his office

JOE NO

Now or if Democrats are able to get in charge? Now - 0%
Democrats - 75%

But, even if he were 'impeached' by the House, he wouldn't by the Senate.

MAGA

Can confirm. Sometimes I don't even post

Enjoy your stay

tax bill is passing

flynn did some shit after Trump got elected

it's a good day