American white nationalist

>American white nationalist

If you are going to take pride in other people's doings at least make it your own race Amerimutts...

Ok colony how’s your Muslim mayor

it's sad. i almost want them to live in their own little world where they're considered white, just so they can be happy. but it's the fact that they go online and spread their lies that pisses me off.

Yes yes!! Fight amongst yourselves! Spend your time squabbling over memes and stupid shit while the West burns hahaha yes stupid goyim yessss!!!!

>you don't get to be white, only i get to be white
You realize in fighting is what the jew wants, retards?

>Fight amongst yourselves!
where did i say i fought with any whites, mutt?

"LET ME DELL U ABOUT WHITE SOLDARITY BRUDA"

thanks based mulatto

you

Your homogeneity is rapidly dwindling. Your women are pouncing on the Big Arab Dick. Your country is going to be overrun with violent Muslims who are much more aggressive and destructive than even the spics overrunning us. But you’ve been bant’d too many times by Americans so it’s essential to post another le 56% thread every hour

I know you're trying to get a chortle out of us, but you have my condolences. Your tiny island is memeing brown far faster than any one of our states, including the shitty blue ones that love to bend over for minorities. Here's a (you) I hope it can get you through the weekend.

Ass blasted threads are a waste. Ass blast on both sides.

>w-whiter than you Muhammad

What are you after?

Okay....just remember it did not have to be like this, and we are more, we just wanted to be brothers in arms against the hordes of mudslimes invading your country, but I understand you brits have your pride and won't resort into accepting help from muttoids.

says the amerimutt
nice memeflag, mutt. how about you show us all your shit-spangled banner?

HAHAHA WE YOUR OVERLORDS NOW, STUPID BRIT.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR 56% ROYALTY
PRINCE AND PRINCESS MUTT.

Why are Amerimutts so butt blasted about not being white instead of having mulatto pride?

I just don't understand...

Again, what is your end game?

Prove you're white, euroshits.
>inb4 dozens of brown eyed shitskins
Kek

>least likely member is going to have a brown baby who will never rule
>not seeing its just a ploy to make liberals support the German monarchy

Being so pathetic you google blue eyes just to larp as a white online.

tut tut.

HAHAHA IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE

IT'S 56% TODAY, WAIT TILL THE THEY TRY TO MAKE MUSLIMS SUPPORT THE ROYAL FAMILY

KING MUHAMMAD WILL RULE OVER BRITAIN

Typical amerimutt

>(((London))) is the whole England
Please share us more of your great amerimutt perception!

Use reverse image search, shitskin. I dare you.

no its nothing rabbi

most americans are retarded, and they need to realize that they are domesticated, cultureless swine and should not be considered as equals to europeans.

i heard someone ask why all the names in the bible are "american" if it was written 6000 years ago in the middle east. "shouldnt they be like muslim names ahahah?"
this is the level of retardation we're dealing with.
at least in europe there is real culture made by centuries of tradition, not decades of commercial brainwashing.

"h-haha"