What does Taiga see in this faggot? He's even less interesting than the MC

What does Taiga see in this faggot? He's even less interesting than the MC.

She wanted a calm and nice guy like that to balance out her aggressive and impulsive nature.

You will never understand a woman's heart

He was handsome and quite /fit/ for a highschooler

Also t. a male

While it happened at the very end of the series, this guy still had the balls to confess to the girl he liked in front of the entire school. Girls love a guy with guts like that.

Didn't check his abs on xmas episode?

He is yasashii

Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while? Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?

Because Minori knew Ryuuji and Taiga were already in love with each other.

>Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while?
Did you watch the show? She rejected Ryuuji because of Taiga.
>Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?
But Ami did like Ryuuji.

>But Ami did like Ryuuji.

Ami-chan a best.

Why is Ami so best, Sup Forums?

>Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while?
Cause Taiga likes him. And he seems to like Taiga but doesn't realize it.

>Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?
She likes him but knows she screwed up really early on. She also knows that he has a thing for Taiga/Minori. So basically she never really went for it because she knew she was a distant third. She just stuck to sending signals and waiting for him to hopefully respond.

why is this a gif

Nothing. She's infatuated with him because he liked her for who she was. She doesn't actually know anything about him beyond that. That's kind of the whole point of the story, same thing applies to Ryuuji's feelings towards Minori.

Yeah but Ami never really showed any frustration with his attraction to other girls or his lack of a response.

>Ami
>straight forward
you can only choose one.

>implying Ami did not like Ryuuji

Shit show, indecisive bullshit and muh secret feelings.

Taiga's an idiot that's why. Fuck Toradora, 5/10 anime. Thinking of moving it down to a 4 because the ending was garbage

Plot related reasons