Nothing to see here lads, just antoher bomb

france24.com/en/20171201-german-police-say-explosive-found-near-potsdam-xmas-market

kek Germany is fucked
>mfw bombs dont even make the news anymore

PART

checzed

Germany certainly is fucked, but...

>mfw bombs dont even make the news anymore
wut?

not in America..its like a mass shooting that doesnt get on the scoreboard, we dont care..like in California they had 6 killed and a few injured at an elementary school..barely made headlines

checcked for kek

I see.

And thats why I told my sister to go to the Xmas markets in Czech and Hungary

Impressive.

DANKE AMERIKA

Cannot wait for New year's eve!

did you see the timestamp for op

(((Xmas)))

>>mfw bombs dont even make the news anymore
We had a thread with over 400 post earlier, like 3 hours ago

According to cops it was a "Polenböller" (polish firecracker famous for their explosive force) in a box full of nails without any ignition mechanism, so likely a fake or troll or threat.

well it was not a christmas market. They found a box with a firecracker and nails inside a pharmacy which had no detonator.

or a retard, you faggots had that 12 year old almost blow himself up at the market

Or incompetence.

sure it's americas fault, you cuck.

Or world's most incompetent terrorist. Remember that one suicide bomber last year? He managed only to self KYS! He wanted to get into a concert and got rejected by security.
>o-o-ok....
Then walked into a family restaurant and ALLAHUK AKBARED. Only he died!

You have to go back, Ami

oh thats fine

Or the sandnigger meant to set it off got second thoughts and dumped it.

Yes goy, it was evil AmeriKKKa's fault that your Chancellor opened the flood gates and allowed in millions of doctors, engineers, and scientists into you country!

That was fun. BBC even wanted to blame that on racist Germans.

It's America's fault you still control our media and important institutions in a way that doesn't give us a choice, yes. More directly, Merkel also got the spot because the previous guy didn't want to follow your merry adventures for Israel in Iraq.

AND

You can impose your sovereignty any time you want. You can stop the flow of Muslims, you can take your country back. Nobody else is going to do it. It's UP TO YOU

PARCEL

>It's America's fault you still control our media and important institutions in a way that doesn't give us a choice

right, because germany isn't a cesspool of political correct leftists eager to destroy every kind of progress for the sake of 'saving the environment'

we got what we wanted, deal with it.

I thought Potsdam is a nazi controlled area. I don't think mudshits would be strolling around the market without being observed by police and vigilantes.

you have firecrackers named after us? That's nice I guess.

You didn't know? We got Polenboeller and Chinaboeller. All were made without obeying any safety standards. A polenboeller once cracked the windows in my livingroom.

No, had no idea these existed.
We have a brand of firecrackers named after you though (pic related).

Kek, I bought these once on a black market in Poland.

lmao
Yeah, many kids drive over to buy firecrackers because our firecrackers are as cucked as we are.

>"Polenböller"
WENN ICH DAS SEH

Shh cops will arrest me... (literally, Landser is verboten)

meh so close.

Good thing, that Germany and England will hear some boom booms anyway before this year ends tho