IT'S HAPPENING!!! DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES WERE RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=SmkVv8pcVhc

LARGE DOSES OF ALUMINUM FOUND IN AUTISTIC BRAINS

ANTI-VAXXERS WERE RIGHT HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
oatext.com/Preterm-birth-vaccination-and-neurodevelopmental-disorders-a-cross-sectional-study-of-6-to-12-year-old-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-children.php
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2216608/Drinking-litre-day-mineral-water-prevent-onset-Alzheimers-flushing-aluminium.html
scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=cured alzheimer's in mice&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7m8_G2enXAhXky1QKHc-1CogQgQMIJjAA
youtube.com/watch?v=kqHsbH1plG8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest.

If you don't want the pharmaceutical jews to inject your child it's a hatecrime because you hate SV40 and your kid should be taken from you

#virallivesmatter

You say that like autism is a bad thing.

but aluminum in brain from autism could be from a metabolic deficiency in the person with autism not from being stabbed by a tiny needle.

if this were the case than diabetics who stab themselves daily with aluminum needles would all have autism

are they injecting the diabetic chilluns with aluminum needles?

Although this may be true, it doesn't necessarily mean the Aluminium got their through vaccinations...

If that were the case, we'd see consistent levels of autism across the board with everyone who recieves vaccinations and that doesn't appear to be the case.

So either some strange metabolic buildup of aluminium is the cause or the aluminium is being deposited from more sources than just vaccines.

If it were JUST vaccines, you would expect people to be more and more autistic the more vaccines they get, yet that doesn't appear to be the case.

Think about it.

Pretty much this. Vaccines might make kids that already have autism even worse. Kids without autism are fine.

Isn't the fluoride that's added to public water the output of aluminum processing?

Years ago (09-11?), I thought currentyearman ran a story saying how the Dentist/Doctor/Researcher who pioneered the thought of adding fluoride had a brother-in-law that was the owner of a metal processing company.

yeah if they are type 1 diabetes

the aluminum isnt from the needle you god damn retards. its in the fucking vaccine

Autism is great why wouldn't you want kids to have it

The aluminum isn't in the needle, its in the actual solution for the vaccines. They're used as stabilizers for the protein molecules so they arent active or break down over time.

Somebody clarify this please?

Sup Forums is always right.

Now read "A Culture of Critique"

It's in the air we breathe too. That makes it appear in the soil. So it's also where our food grows which means there's some in the veggies we and animals eat. Animals who are vegitarian will have higher concentrations, in turn we eat them.
Whats the data on AL buildup in vegans vs meat eaters I wonder.

>some people smoking cigarettes dont get lung cancer so this means smoking cigarettes doesnt cause lung cancer
nice logic megatard

Needles aren't made of aluminum you daft fuck, they are made of stainless steel.
But there is aluminum in the vaccines, as a immunologic adjuvant.

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html

BUT DID YOU GET YOUR GOY LEAD PILLS GOY

We need crowdfunded science in the public eye now.

It's all well and good people being thrown half a Mil to make some internet connected juicer or whatever the fuck, but shit like this is important.

>Crowdfunded Soy/Phytoestrogen Study
>Crowdfunded Aluminium in consumables study

Maybe this was trumps way of saying that he knew all along. He's a polack 100%

people like you are the reason why everybody calls every american poster dumb

Perhaps autism can be a dormant thing that only shows itself in certain genetic lines because of aluminum? Just thinking outloud, I'm no scientist.

>have gene that predispositions you to a high accumulation of aluminium in the brain
>be baby
>get shot with +10000% Daily recommended dosage of aluminium in the form of a "Perfectly Safe or Else" Vaccine
>become autistic because of headshot of AI
>"CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION" - MSM

Something is causing the rise of autism, there is a toxic element in the environment that is causing an increase in neural-degenerative disorders in the old and the young, both of which have vaccines schedules.

Stop using deodorants with aluminum. They sell them at any store. It's not natural to apply metal to your armpits where lymph node networks are easily accesible. Also, switch to a natural soap such as castille soap for bathing and stop using sulfur or sulfurate shampoos/body washes, it strips testosterone from you. An user shared this with me monthes ago and I wish I can thank him now.

Susceptibility to the effects of aluminium, due to a preexisting genetic condition(s), could also play a role in how (and to what degree) one is affected by the aluminum, which could theoretically result in a weaker correlation between vaccines and autism if most people turn out to be generally able to handle relatively high concentrations.

Just thinking...

I agree, it's likely something wrong with their bodies ability to control aluminum absorption, kind of like people with iron overload.
And hemochromatosis is caused from a mutation of the HFE gene.

There’s all kinds of fucked up shit in vaccs like formaldehyde.

>there are identical levels of cancer in non smokers as well as smokers
It means if vaccines caused autism there would be higher rates of it but there is no evidence of it.

>no evidence
yet

>itt

We need to start a bioweapon program, start giving their fucking kids diseases that kill them off. The only people affected are Jesus nuts and Hippie new age medicine nuts, so nothing of value lost.

>but there is no evidence of it.

Do you know where you are?

Sup Forums. So no evidence.

How long until that video is deleted and branded as fake news? My bet is 2 hours from now.
Big pharma won't stay silent about this.

Trying shit like that is how you end up in this mess to begin with.

Then the strong survive, see through the lies, tear them all down; and you're back at square one.

Come on now. Its not like cloud seeding with aluminum particles is a secret. The UN announced it in 2001 to fight 'global warming'.
Dont know if it causes autism but we spray it throughout the skies all day, every fucking day.

Big if troo

aluminum salts are added to deodourants
people use aluminum foil which can leak into foods if not used properly

and the so called chemtrails have aluminum in them

there are but the study was taken down

But my autism is my friend.

I like autism. We are one.

wasn't it mercury?

>There’s all kinds of fucked up shit in vaccs like formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde is a lot of stuff.
Better stop using shampoo. Fuck, even certain beer/wine/spirits are produced using it in the clarification process.

>have child
>don’t give him vaccines until they are in their early teens
>autism avoided, money saved, all the benefits of vaccines at a later date

That is how my parents did it.

Bruh lrn2 basic metals

No vaccine no school.

No school kids get taken.

Only solution is to leave the country...fucking pussy wife couldn't hang. So her bloodline is cursed for 26,000 years.

Maybe next time the likes will learn. No matter, no Matter.

Oh nooooo, better die of the disease than let the globalist win.

oh wait, here it is
oatext.com/Preterm-birth-vaccination-and-neurodevelopmental-disorders-a-cross-sectional-study-of-6-to-12-year-old-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-children.php

I went to private school until 4th grade. That is how my parents got around it.

It was a private school. Oh well, we're all not real anyway.

>autism
people still believe this shit in the current year?

BUMP

who the fuck has aluminum needles?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2216608/Drinking-litre-day-mineral-water-prevent-onset-Alzheimers-flushing-aluminium.html

Is this legit or are they trying to trick us?

I think there's some aluminum in your brain

that exact same comment is on op's youtube video, he has to be shilling.

>when you're so autistic you grow a tinfoil shell around your brain

Go check the ingredients of your deodorant

>first ingredient
>aluminium

Its from the daily mail, so no. Also alzheimers is pretty close to being cured.
scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=cured alzheimer's in mice&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7m8_G2enXAhXky1QKHc-1CogQgQMIJjAA

>aluminum needles

Thats antiperspirant, not deodorant.

>DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES WERE RIGHT
as fucking usual

deodorant causes autism

we should also eat with chop sticks or wooden cutlery

Aluminum cans. Niggers.

Holy shit, was Venom Snake autistic?

Yeah I don't trust anything from daily fail which is why I ask, I think the aluminum leaves the body naturally if you drink green teas, eat green herbs and leafy greens, to get all the micro nutrients our body needs to filter and remove harmful neurotoxcins out in our piss.

Removing all exposure to aluminum from our lives, steel cutlery, canned foods, canned beverages etc.

I thought it was mercury in vaccines that caused autism, not aluminum.

both are toxic to the brain.

Also I don't know how much more redpills I can take but I'd like some more.

>Aluminum needle

Kek.

I'm a marine welder, as was my father. Been breathing atomized aluminum fumes literally my entire life. Have several pieces lodged in body I never bothered to have removed. And certainly tons of dust in my lungs.

I took the autism spectrum test and it said I had both neurotypical and neuro diverse traits...at a nearly 50/50 ratio. My father literally can't remember shit, but he's old and diabetic and has really bad apnea.

I've always wondered if it was fucking with my brain. I lean towards no. There are plenty of people I know in my field that aren't as fucked up as me.

>equating eating with vanity.
buy hops deodorant idiot

fuck off

>Aluminum needles
God fucking damn it Cletus, lurk moar post less

>Donald Trump was right
>Alex Jones was right
Yes, we know.

don't call me a fucking idiot, I try to help anyway I can think of and you're just here to fucking insult people REEEEEEEEEEEEE

but yeah good idea thanks for the tip, I was thinking of replacing with a powder or roll on made from all natural ingredients but wondered if it would be effect, I work in a place that has a lot of women more so than men and I i have to do the heavy work...

Its not in the needle you humongous faggot, the level of stupidity of this comment is absolutely staggering

how about you fuck off Padington

We're not talking about gen Z level autism...

dont be silly. having a disease is just a sign that your immune system is working

how about you learn to find you inner self and instead of reacting or feeling any negative emotion from what ever thought cycle created it. You just learn to be fucking cool, you probably have low self esteem and can't keep up with people that aren't...

Don't be a kike, user

You are just trying to minimise the finding is what you are doing, yes some people don't develop complications when X is applied, this is the case in surgery, in medicine and dieting this principle is known and familiar to anyone scientifically studying the human body.

But even though reactions are not completely consistent with application that does not mean we should simply keep doing what we are doing because only "some" people are affected by it.

If 10 ppl eat cow shit only one might develop something but it does not mean the person is genetically sensitive to developing sickness from eating cowshit necessarily, it can be very hard to find the variable, but regardless of a lack of peer reviewed fuckign studies any rational person stays away from eating cowshit because we have an understanding that it's not good for us.

With vaccines the opposite happens, even though people have died and have developed complications, even though autism rates and other mental abnormalities are rising we still keep doing what we are doing because MUH VACCINES ARE SACRED MAYYN

LOL anti-vaxxers are fucking crazy maayneee, vaccines are totally infallible substances for which we don't have any in depth long term studies.

Meanwhile your local farmer in California can't even sell his raw milk because of FDA disaproval, fucking face it America is a giant shithole that revolves around money and nothing else.

Is that Doug from House of Cards?

Get on my level faggot, everything is a lie, you are being manipulated, you buy shit you don't need, you eat shit you should not eat, you conform with societal norms, you dress according to trends, you wear a hair cut, you shave your beard, you are like everyone else. Born into bondage, born into a prison you can't see smell or touch, a prison for your mind, so you see your fellow men aren't your enemy.

pay attention faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqHsbH1plG8

>tfw 26yo virgin with assburgers which wouldve had sex by now if my parents hadn't vacced me
r-r-reeeeeeeeee

>using (((deordorant)))
>covering your natural smell
Think Varg did a video on how smells can determine mating partners, and deodorant and perfume mask it.

great advice, thanks friend

LMAO ANONYMOUS IS LIB PROPAGANDA RETARD

>anonymous
r u 12?

Same thing with alzheimer's. Aluminum again.

then they should learn what they preach because it is actually spot on?

You live in fear every day, you believe in duality of right and left instead of that one true state of being that they have stolen from you, won't you fight back for it to be returned to you?

There is no reason to think anything at all, here now is where you will find the answers deep inside of your soul that takes seat within this physical realm. I know this sounds all retarded but, it actually isn't because there is something beyond the redpill, there is the real (you) and it is free from all hate, it is divinity.

good vid

The dose in vaccines is little compared with antacid drugs. And it was never found any adverse effects on the brain.

it made me cry but i felt stronger after watching it.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

the food is turning us gay, soya its in almost everything not of whole produce, always read the label.