Rokujouma No Shinryakusha?!

For something that felt like a boring piece of generic harem-shit in the beginning, I got invested in this series for all too much.

It also doesn't fucking help that all of the girls are best girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!?
my.mixtape.moe/nfkbzv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=24dKxi1txvU&user=totallyfabgirl123
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great show, ghost is best but all the girls are great

Yeah Sanae grew on me really quickly, as with the other girls. Especially Yurika and seeing her relationship progress with everyone was really endearing.

So I have to ask... Will Sanae pass on if she meets her parents in room 106 in Corona House?

Hoo boy... You're more than 10 volumes behind.

Do yourself a favor and read through all of the LNs till the current translated (Volume 19). Trust me, it'll get even better.

Here's the link: baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!?

I really would recommend you read the novels. I will tell you that Sanae's at room 106 due to the Silver Princess drama, and it involves Yurika's mentor, magical girl Nana.

I should've said the onii-chan that Kiriha's been looking for instead.

Thank you good sir.
Huh... That sounds like it's both fun and complicated. And I guess that the Silver Princess sheenanigans is also connected to the other girls?

Yep.

It means you have good taste. Embrace it.

We just had a thread.
Stop it.

>We just had a thread.
We didn't even get to discuss how the cosplayer should go to the last page much in the last thread though, and I'd be forgiving to a new Rokujoumabro such as the OP in this case.

Damn. This makes it awkward to talk about novel vol20+. I can't talk more than that magical girls in Rokujouma ended up doing rocket science physically.

epub?

Yeah, it turned out to be a lot better than I was expecting.

You should be grateful to me then, your thread would've died without me.
Mega guy is kill go to bt's epub generator or check the goddess

Thanks, didn't know madoka carries novels.
By the way, what volume should I start after the anime?

Read from the start. Lots of details removed or not expanded, and comparing the LN from the anime is fun

I did my part in sending the cosplayer to the last page.

The answer is always Volume 1.

Volume 1. It fleshes things out better.

I'm not quite kill, I've just gotten distracted by things, new epubs and such will go up today, plus new illustrations and such

neat.
any others's? or already up in mega?

Unfortunately the others aren't as high quality samples, so they're currently ending up like this. Diamond bro is currently on holiday so he'd rather use the free time he's finally getting to play vidya now he has the chance, but he'll hopefully try and figure something out over the next few weeks. They may end up with significantly worse quality though.

Yurika faito!

So... I have a question for you guys. If you were to take any of the girls and she was as into you as she was with Kou, who would it be?

Personally I'd probably go with Yurika.

Why did competent Yurika have to be so good? Now I can't bare the need for a second and possibly third season just to see the Folsaria arc and all of it's delicious Yurika and Maki-chan.

More like Yurika FARTO

GoD. She is undeniably best girl and would just give you all the other girls anyways.

Hard to choose, but a ghost Sanae sleeping inside you while bodied Sanae sleeps next to you is hard to beat. That's if you don't cheat like

Any volume 24 spoilers?

It ends with a pretty big cliffhanger of Harumi collapsing, describes her fading consciousness pretty well actually.

I'll try and get some actual spoilers written up tomorrow, I'm out most of the day today

when would they take their relationship to the next level?

Well Yurika, Maki and Theia have all explicitly kissed him on the cheek at least, and they're all comfortable talking about doing things with him when the others and him are around. I'm hoping there'll be more on that front soon, Hercules is great for it.

Considering it took more than a year for the girls to actively try to kiss Koutarou in the cheek? You're looking at some time in their late 20s at best, unless something extreme happens in college and Yurika and Harumi team up to rape him. The Rokujoumas are all just too pure.

not using color based their orb?

Might be an idea at some point to adjust it

That's a couple of these I've seen now, I think I need to watch gj-bu because I don't know why at all

I want a Tulip.

know one with the goddess

Yurika
Faito

>19 volumes to read
>there's still 5 more after that to be translated

Don't forget the stuff that's still being published online that isn't in the volumes yet. I stand by the side stories being the best part, cute interactions and development.

kinda late 15minute, happy newyear folks.

Could be doable with this if it was 'minimal-ised'

Volumes aren't that long. You can probably blaze through them in a day or two.

It's a quick and entertaining read. Yurika is lovely.

Am I a pleb for only remembering the tulip from this show? It was just so forgettable.

I just rewatched this. It has a nice feel to it. Poor cosplay-chan

my.mixtape.moe/nfkbzv.webm
With a few changes, this would make a pretty nice OP for a second season. Shame that even the official anime site seems to be dead though, not particularly encouraging.

As for the mega, the ebooks are uploaded, and the 'Fanart' folder is now a slightly better sorted folder of images just called 'Images' (because some of it wasn't fanart). Thanks to the san.ae guy adding a redirect, and if there's anything else people think I should add, go ahead and tell me.

what song is this form????

youtube.com/watch?v=24dKxi1txvU&user=totallyfabgirl123

U by KOTOKO

I love this land lady

Yurika is the only girl who likes thee MC right?

Not even slightly

It's more accurate to say that there's just this one girl who loves the MC all along.

Well, maybe Sanae. Tulip doesn't obviously and Kiriha only loves oniichan.

hmmm, based VN, is this game good?
-------------

btw, that OP too many contain spoiler even including .5 for anime with 12 eps.
adapted till vol 13?
i think material .5 should be OVA/movie OP
i wish
IMO

credited to
Pái lóng/牌龍 ?

need 12 vol to make her realized that she love MC

Make sure you read volume 9, 10 and 13 particularly, but 23 pretty much removes all doubt with the fourth part as to who does and doesn't

China pls

Okay, which one doesn't like him?

None of them don't, though in volume 23 Kiriha is starting to think how it is weird that they all like him but aren't adverse to the others

thats what i find using g.trans tho.

Tulip and her handler.

And Theia's already making excuses to sneak him Kisses

>kissing beetles

In fairness, the latest of the Hercules stories was mainly about her beetle hatred and solving it.

He didn't take the easy method of (as per Theia's suggestion) taking the sword off her and kissing her because he didn't want to use a kiss for something like that and wanted it to mean something.
I'm not sure whether to applaud him actually addressing the issue or despair that he still can't get his head around his feelings properly, or possibly that all of them haven't just sat him down and explained everything properly. I suppose that would get rid of them devloping it properly, but it's still frustrating.

well, i think he should finish up his sweeter first
like yurika say
>Satomi-san joined the knitting society because he wanted to finish his mother's half-knit sweater... That is probably to get his feelings in order... That's why Satomi-san won't be able to fully trust in others before it's complete... In that case, even if we get continue to get closer to Satomi-san, we will eventually hit another wall! This is surely the piece of the puzzle we were missing!

He has to responsibility and marry Shizuka

>Kiriha is starting to think how it is weird that they all like him but aren't adverse to the others
They aren't jelly types, are nice girls, and he hasn't actually picked one or made real moves.

These girls go through a lot of shit for each other like comrades in arms.

Maybe they aren't possessive, cock hungry harpies. It is nice to see a harem that gets along.

Cosplay Girl is best.

It's a series that's really hard to pin down a specific best girl, it's hard enough to pick a favourite, and they're not necessarily the same.

It'd still be hard even if they weren't technically the same girl.

First, last and always Dirt.

Someone said something about Theia getting upset about not being able to breed with Koutarou. What was that about?

Harumi a best.

It's more like they are insanely compatible to the point it wouldn't be weird if they were all sisters.

She though they wouldn't be genetically compatible due to being from different worlds.

> wouldn't be genetically compatible
Yes but that doesn't explain why it would be a cause of concern.

No he means, use their orb colour on them in your first post

Wait a tick, is there two sanae in this picture?

At the time she was thinking of making a family with him, which would prove difficult since she thought they wouldn't be able to have kids. It was troubling her because of her responsibility to her Kingdom to provide a chain of succession, and her own feelings of wanting to have a family with him and Ruth.

Sanae isn't really a ghost so much as she is really good at astral projection.

I was thrown off by her fluttering long hair.

In volume 21 she goes to Clan, struggles to get through asking the question but asks:

Theia: ...Won't you tell me Clan, we Forthortheans and Earthlings, can we make children?

Clan: I see, it's no wonder you appeared so serious.

Theia: Please, Clan, Please, I want you to tell me!

Clan: Uh-uhm, Theiamillis-san, raise your head! If it's about that, I'll gladly tell you!

Theia: Clan! I'm in your debt!

Clan: It's fine, I don't want you to owe m over something so precious.

There's some more were they basically explain how Clan checked and that it is possible.

Theia: Clan, I want to hear it from you again, clearly. Ruth and I, can we bear Koutarou's children!? Can we make a new family with him!?

Clan: It's possible. Physically though, you should probably wait until a more suitable age tho-

Cue Theia collapsing in relief

Neither of the images are mine, just backgrounds I found on deviantart when looking for images for the mega, the first reply was me agreeing with him and just posting the other image as well for the sake of it, the second was because I missed the 'k' and thought he meant a version of the background with the goddess in.

Volume 11, we find out that Sanae's body isn't dead and after a while it turns out that they can act somewhat independently.

She could just breed with a different guy and start a family with him.

>volume 11

I know, im just wondering why she warented 2 appearences in the same image.

Well, they have different personalities and such, so I guess that's why, or maybe the guy just wanted to use both vectors

Because a) NTR is disgusting and b) there is literally no man on Fortorthe who could be a better marriage partner than Koutarou.

>there is literally no man on Fortorthe who could be a better marriage partner than Koutarou.
Only from her point of view. Love makes you think odd things.

Note really, he's a legendary hero there.

I just finished the animated series, I honestly got bored of all the plot, but still was interested in the characters, mainly Sanae and Yurika

Her heart isn't settled as of the end of the anime.

Anyone have that picture with all the girls' 3 sizes to hand?

All girls are best girls but Tulip is bestest