Can we ruin these cartoons?

Please?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lunarbaboon-comics_us_5a0f15d1e4b0e97dffed08aa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lunarballoon is shit already. Only R*ddit faggots like his junk.

Make it red pilled.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/lunarbaboon-comics_us_5a0f15d1e4b0e97dffed08aa

Is the joke that only someone who is so disconnected from current events that they may as well be an alien would think its as easy as that?
Is this just Bugman: The Comic?

It does gets heavily cringy real fast.

jesus fucking christ

seems like the author has quite the positive outlook on life

you could probably learn something from him OP if you and your country wasn't such a massive disappointment

Not even a thank you.

This guy looks exactly how I thought he would.

Honestly, ya, I think we can work with this. You'll have better luck at funnyjunk

Wow. This guy needs to kill himself. I hear he has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Wtf

Can't ruin something that is already shit. Go waste somebody else's time.

Make it Red Pilled you fucking mongolian piece of shit

When did Karl Pilkington grow a beard?

So this is the true power of the Soy...

These are cute. Thanks for sharing OP.

Holy shit is this for real?

Yeah, this thing is all over his twitter, facebook and his site.

Fucking whore... "Not in the mood to be touched"???... I am "Not in the mood to go to work" but I fucking do it EVERY god damn day so you can sit at home a read a fucking book while I play with the lad.

Son... find a real woman who loves and respects her man, not a cold hearted bitch like your mother!

Dear God... what the fuck.

>multiculturalism is food

Every time.

Man... I hope it's some kind of long con joke

This reads like satire

>muh foreign food

That's actually an interesting observation, leaf. You didn't shit this thread up

Me bollocks are squashed!

Seriously, how pathetic is this shit? This makes me physically ill

I remember when all the Sarah's comics were redpilled and she got super pissed. I say we should do the same

Can we make it better or worse?

I bet this guy would be as easy to break as Bike Cuck was.

This is fucking rapey if he makes a father kissing his daughter to be like that

1000 hours in paint

The alien is unable to recognize Jewish Corruption that spoils white blind faith in authority. Yet it can build space ships and use advanced technology.

(((Seems Legit.)))

>look buddy, in this family we tolerate differences unlike those fucking bigots
>but dad, what are those differences?
>it's the food, son
>but dad, you're telling me there's nothing more to culture than food?
>son, don't you ever say it, but our belief in multiculturalism is deeply rooted in the belief that cultural differences are actually all trivial

oh my, how does that even help? that's just plain stupid. The stones aren't getting any lighter.
The guy is a legit retard

Fixed and made better. What this cuck artist is actually thinking

Here's one I made for ya kid

This is weird. Who does this?

This one just needs to change GAY to FASCIST

>worship of useless posturing and the expression of good feelings that doesn't get anything done

This is the basic template of "pray for X".

>if you and your country wasn't such a massive disappointment

I would rather be in Catalonia than be cucked in eu

Am I the only who finds the comics with personifications/other physical depictions of "life" by far the most pathetic of these? Those "owlturd" comics make me fucking sick.

template

Hah great minds my leaf friend

Those comics make me want to vomit.

kek

A self hating male who only gets laid out of pity or drug abuse. He probably has no clue why stunningly beautiful women don't want to touch him. (See, he thinks if he acts like a cuck, that pretty girls will think it means he is safe, that safe equals sexy and he also thinks that Chads are violent cave men who scare pretty women away. He really doesn't understand what women are attracted to and thinks that submitting to them is attractive.)

Lots of his comics is a women telling him to shut the fuck up, and him admiring her for that.

get on my level

>those flipped mouths in the last panel
Fucking lol

Perfect.

How's this?

That's basically the parents expressing the fact that they can't embody an ideal for their children nor give them any and that this off end parenting is actually a manifestation of the vacuousness of the parent's inner moral life.

>our level of ideal for you is basically zero
>we present our general indifference to what you do as cool detachment
>almost nothing you do has value because it's all equal to us

here you go

holy shit. is this the next dobson? its definitely cucked enough

it's legitamely twice as bad that these were created by a man

Your level is trash compared to his bro. Subtle shit poasts ain't your forte kid.

you can tell this guy is not married...

women will say they're not in the mood and if you don't do it anyways they'll come back a week later and be like "HURR WHY DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME ANYMORE"

you just have to grab a bitch, they want you to be assertive. if you show her that you're a man and not a pussy she'll stop saying she's not in the mood and she'll practically beg for it.

He really does not like his mother does he?

Nice pup tho

The enlightened man has overcome himself. He knows to place the woman above him in spite of his own inner instinct, and it's this exertion of force against an inner resistance that makes him noble. A lot of liberalism consist of overcoming what are presented as natural yet base reflexes. Ethnocentrism is a good example. Everyone before was ethnocentric / preferred their in group, but WE don't! Therefore, we're better. We have overcome.

Suffice to say, a more ordinary and stereotypical type of masculinity, one oriented toward physicality, control of the self and control of the environment, must also be overcome in favor of other mode of beings.

Much progress.

It's like this man have a fetish of being told to shut up constantly by a superior entity(women)

this is really depressing

even dumber

>the enlightened man

>blindly leading your child into certain death because of your political convictions
r-selected leftist mentality on full display

Lol I have a one year old and there is literally nothing you can do in this situation. They understand absolutely nothing.

its like someone went to a motivational speech and didn't get that it was just bullshit some dude made up to make money off desperate losers.

I don't know, I'm legit scared for the future.

Wew.

>natural instinct
>"superior" maternal super ego kicking in
>rationalization for the overcoming of natural instinct
>victory over the self in the form of reward from maternal super ego

Fucking liberals.

C U C C K

it's not a meme flag

This is an excellent post. Indifference and apathy are lionized in such disgusting and surprising ways nowadays, while pushing for the best for yourself and others is treated as either domineering or outright malicious to others and masochistic to the self.

Obviously the monster is a hooknose merchant and the people are NatSoc. Boss uniforms should be added at 4th panels onwards.

Why does the woman always look dead inside? Why is he worshiping her but in the same breath portraying her as a cold bitch. Hmmm

check out my sweet meme flag

imagine being married to such an insufferable cunt

10000 hours MS Paint