Donald Trump will never be impeached

Donald Trump will never be impeached

each shit

amen brother

brap

These are the digits of Thot. So it shall be. Leftists eternally btfo

Sam Fisher in the back of pic

>tfw you spot sam fisher

Yeah megapede! Muller is $OURGUY$ and he'll bring down Hillary and Obama any day now!

>being retarded enough to think bush's FBI director is going to save the democrats from themselves
Nobody is going down faggot, get over it.

>dat solid snake cosplay in the back

that carpet is amazing

holy shit

he finna splinter dat ass

Insane liberals screaming for impeachment is just part and parcel of living in Trump's America.

known liar fired for lying pleads guilty to lying. SURELY THIS IS THE END FOR DRUMPF. it's a nothing burger.

true AF

ohhhhhhhuuhuhhuh woooooo my peeni

I contest your clain on the field of honor!

In Trump we Trust!

ofc he wont be impeached.

rule of thumb is:
when they advertize it 24/7 as "HE IS FINISHED! THIS TIME ITS REAL", it actually means its absolutly nothing.

He's been impeached already. He refuses to leave because of all the free golf trips you and I pay for. But yeah, he's finished in government. Anybody in their right mind can see that.

You Trumptards are seriously deluded. Just painfully misguided and deluded. You cannot believe for a second that Trump is a) doing well, or b) has any chance of being reelected at all.

It's just pure insanity. He's a loser. He lost. He's hated. And we want him to leave now. That is all there is to say about Trump.

Because he'll quit first.

The hooplah here is that Flynn claims to have been told to contact Russia after Trump had won the election, pertaining to fighting ISIS, as part of the transition effort.

If all of the above is true, congratulations. You've found Trump out for doing standard transition business.

I'll never understand why the left loves letting themselves down so much.

Buck naked barely-legal prostitutes like the slag in OP's picture are what fucking killed conventions. They prance around and squeal "don't look at me. don't touch me. RAAAAAAAAAAPE oooh tee tee Ima nerd I like video games I'm so cool don't you like me? GIVE ME ATTENTION oh wait but that's creepy I don't want your attention RAAAAAAAAAPE okay now I'm going to go clog up a line or go hold up the toilet while I take two-fucking hours to change my cosplay weeeeeeeee I AM SO COOL"

>If all of the above is true
IF

sippin

lol

can't wait for 2020

I'm just hoping there's a clear moment when they realize it's not happening the way they dreamed. I want to laugh at that moment.

Yes he will. Check em

>each shit

yeah, keep digging drumplet

I agree. Bush will never get a second term. FFS his approval rating is fucking 22%? Everyone hates him. He is incredibly dumb too. No way we get two terms of this idiot.

Lel

i really like that they drowned important things like WHAT THE FUCK WAS HIS REASONING FOR LAS VEGAS WHAT WHERE THEY DOING THERE

and everyone is spamming thread after thread of mundane unimportant shit. nobody talking about pedos or fast/furious gun trade anymore. only shitposting

>And ((((we)))) want

How is that different from usual mangochan?

best games. 1-5. fuck 6

You need to work on your baitin skills.

You stupid nigger

You are right.
I hear the radio and every day i hear the liberal media say that Trump is a lunatic and a bad goy all around, it seems like sometimes they really wished for something like gay nigger transgender as president. When there's no chance to see other points of view for the fear of being shunned as a racist. It's the reason why Trump most likely will govern of 8 years.

that's right, he will resign by himself, saving him the dishonor of impeachment

>implying he will be allowed to resign peacefully
nice try drumpling, your "emperor" is going to jail

MOMMY

So much beta rage in one post, sad!

>each shit

Agreed but I still had fun playing Conviction. Too bad the game design is so shit I can literally only play the single player campaign in proper order if I create a new psn profile and restart the game as a new account. Who thought it would be a good idea to dissolve the single player function away after you complete the campaign? So stupid.

Yes I know I could select the levels individually off the world map but who the fuck would remember their order?

Fuck sorry I mean Blacklist

Fucking ubishit

at least the gameplay is solid

mommy mommy up up

should also mention you have to play with uplay drm on PC

MMMMPH

Not tired of Winning Yet.