Why didn't Shirou and Rin just use the Jewel Sword against Gil in UBW?

Why didn't Shirou and Rin just use the Jewel Sword against Gil in UBW?

>I will kill all the niggers and spics and make humanity great again

Bit extreme there, Nasu.

What does this thing do again?

Channel mana from panel universes and fire it as a lazor

Because it only works inside the cave

Shirou's projection wasn't strong enough.

Why was Archer's arm such a powerup anyway? Archer can't defeat Berserker on his own, but his arm can?

Shirou's power own power + Archer's power =?

But Archer can beat Berserker on his own.

Illya went to the eye doctor and Shirou didn't have Archer's arm.

Because he can't trace it without seeing the original.

The only reason he was able to do it in HF was because he watched Justicia's through Ilya's shared consciousness thing

Anyone hype for fate grand order special tonight?

Because HF Berserker is just a walking corpse.

Forgot all about it, what time?

FOU IS THE PRIMATE MURDER.

>guaranteed jew gacha
>new arc
>updates on FGO anime
>max CE bond unlocks 18+ CG

what else are discussed?

>I'm going to save everyone!
>Except those dirty fucking coons

I guess you gotta remind yourself sometimes that Nasu's Japanese, and he definitely didn't have the same cultural upbringing as us western folk.

At the same time though, looking past the quirks, I really enjoyed the way he presented the contrasting values Shirou and Gil had. It shows how just a few minute differences can lead you down wildly alternating paths. I suppose that's a theme of FSN, is it not?

Still, to think, maybe in another life, they could have been friends...

BAd writing

Shirou's power isn't Archer's power?

Assuming that 1 Archer is 10 Shirous, 1 arm + 1 Shirou should never be more than 1 Archer.

It allows him to draw two cards from his deck

What's this? An episode?
Will there be streaming?

When does it even start and is anyone streaming it?

No Mongrel can withstand infinite 1000 degree Knives

Are you fucking retarded and you ignored that Shirou could only project it by looking into Illya's memories and that Shirou can't use it?

they needed illya. and she kinda died if you didnt notice
im pretty sure it doesnt just work in that cave it just works best since theres a shit ton of mana there

shirou's didnt beat berserker because he was stronger, in fact he was going to die but illya came out of the hole and berserker came too alittle because he cares for illya. Archer died because he didnt have illya's help.
Archer cant beat berserker, thats why he died in the fate route. he used 9 blade works(or whatever its called) but that isnt good enough to kill berserker

Rin was too busy pleasing old men for money.

>cherry red

Those are well above a thousand °F, and well below a thousand °C.

>implying this wasn't basically what he was going to do

He dindu nuffin wrong.

What's with blonde red-eyed people and wanting to cover the world in subhuman-removing sludge anyway?

HF berserker is blind, doesn´t have Godhand and rotting while still alive.
Any of the servants of the war would be able to kill him in that state, even with >A attacks .The whole scene seems less impressive when you think about that

>doesn´t have Godhand
He did have Godhand. Nine Lives is a technique that's specifically made to kill immortal or resurrecting beings.

I just checked. I somehow remember reading somewhere that godhand was limited to his skin, so a skinless berserk would not be able to nullify attacks, but the wiki only mentions that Godhand gives him that skin color.

Godhand is his entire body. When rejecting his divinity in SF he loses over half of his body weight and 50 cm of his height.

How do you become a dwarf?