It's all falling apart and we basically didn't get anything but a supreme court justice

It's all falling apart and we basically didn't get anything but a supreme court justice.

We failed to ban muslims
We failed to repeal obamacare
We failed to build the wall
We failed to drain the swamp
We failed to reign in the deep state
We failed to to make america great again

Maybe we'll get a corporate tax cut too, but fuck...

Wtf I hate trump now

I still love trump, but I have to admit that it looks like he's not skilled enough to survive. The deep state is going to take him down.

>falling apart
>didn’t get anything

Stop watching the news it’s propoganda of wealthy globalists

We are winning bigly

>economics great
>wall under construction
>immigration down by half
>no new wars (so far)
>dozens of Hollywood and politicians taken down through sexual assault
>rinos and neocons retiring on mass
>massive deregulation and downsizing of federal departments
>tax reform getting passed right now
>lefties buttmad endlessesly

This is fantastic

user, ignoring this news is willful ignorance. This is really bad.

Styx called it today, Mueller giving the final word this investigation one way or the other whole Trump is still in office is gonna cause massive riots. Get ready boys, dis gon be good

It’s literally nothing, it’s not illegal to talk to Russians no matter how much cnn pretends it is

>stop ignoring our propaganda!
kys fag
wat

Taking everything the media says as fact especially after they've been caught lying isn't willful ignorance?

Don't forget, Trump, Jews, and other 1% earners are getting a HUGE tax cut!
Corporations too!

So really they get something, but the voters get fucked.

nice defeatism their shill

KYS, shill.

WTF??
IMPEACH HIM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

You speak as if we aren't up against massive opposition. It's also not even the first year of 8. Patience.

>h-he's finished for this time. CNN told me

Sorry, phonefagging. Basically, if Mueller's investigation comes to a clear end while Trump is president, it's going to spark massive civil unrest.

Antifa and BLM chimpouts if Trump gets off Scott free, alt right chimpouts if Trump gets impeached. Blood will be shed, either outcome is accelerationism fuel. Only way to peacefully end this shit is to wait til Trump is out of office.

>We

Read it and weep, shill:

According to what Flynn had stated in one final interview as DIA director, he felt like a lone voice in thinking that the United States was less safe from the threat of Islamic terrorism in 2014 than it was prior to the 9/11 attacks; he went on to believe that he was pressed into retirement for questioning the Obama administration's public narrative that Al Qaeda was close to defeat.[34] Journalist Seymour Hersh wrote that "Flynn confirmed [to Hersh] that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings ... about the dire consequences of toppling [Syrian President] Assad." Flynn recounted that his agency was producing intelligence reports indicating that radical Islamists were the main force in the Syrian insurgency and "that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria". According to Flynn, these reports "got enormous pushback from the Obama administration," who he felt "did not want to hear the truth". According to former DIA official W. Patrick Lang: "Flynn incurred the wrath of the White House by insisting on telling the truth about Syria ... they shoved him out. He wouldn't shut up."[35] In an interview with Al Jazeera, Flynn criticized the Obama administration for its delay in supporting the opposition in Syria, thereby allowing for the growth of Al Nusra and other extremist forces: "when you don't get in and help somebody, they're gonna find other means to achieve their goals" and that "we should have done more earlier on in this effort, you know, than we did."[36]

Flynn retired from the U.S. Army with 33 years of service on August 7, 2014.[37]

Nothing that's real news happened. Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI is proof that they have nothing.

Wow, that funny picture sure did defend your point!

Look, I want to believe you, but that's not really how federal investigations work.

Mueller is not going to just let Flynn get a minor charge without getting something big in return and we know he's cooperating. The only person higher than Flynn on the campaign was Trump. Whatever he has, it's about Trump.

The biggest problem with most of the people in the new right that I have noticed is an inability to pay attention to things that don't fit a narrative they don't like.

This isn't some CNN garbage story about Trump's tone in an interview. Anyone that knows anything about legal processes should be scared for Trump right now.

I'm just so distressed because I think Trump was truly our last chance to stop the spread of globalist neoliberals and the NWO. Like, it's going to be full on 1984 in 20 years. These last months of the Trump administration are going to be our swan song.

Choke on a fork you gerbal-looking niglet

>user, ignoring this news is willful ignorance.
Ignoring clear and identifiable misinformation is just being efficient with how you spend your time and attention.

It's not "willful ignorance" to pay no attention to what amounts to the ramblings of a cult.

Anyone think this might be a distraction from the Kate Steinle case? Trump made a huge deal over her murder during the campaign, and was basically vindicated beyond his wildest dreams when the fucker got off the hook completely for killing her.

Too much is in motion to ever go back to their (((plan))).

lmao the (((deep state))) is a clown show

i hope the tax "cut" vote goes through and yall lose a ton of money

This is what I mean, completely unironically.

Trump was a wrench in the whole system. He was a glimmer of hope, but he's also an idiot and pretty clearly incompetent. He never really stood a chance against the Deep State and NWO.

He's all heart and very little brains. His heart got him elected but he needed brains to defend himself from deep state attacks and he has failed.

Literally everyone is getting a tax cut go actually read it shill fuck

It’s not

This is why we fail, because people like you constantly underestimate our enemies. They are extremely dangerous. They went to the best schools, they have billions of dollars in backing and they've been running things for the last 200 years.

Trump was a Napoleon without the brilliance. He has the heart, he knows how to motivate people but he's not a strategist and he didn't have anyone around him that was smart enough to take on the most powerful organization in human history.

We'll need to stay tuned and see what happens. I'm sure both sides have plays that are being held until the right time. Don't forget the left is losing a lot of its control as well, user. The best thing to do when you're losing control is to make the opposing side it is them who is.

think it is them who is*

The most they could get on trump is that he purjured himself like Clinton did and he’ll get impeached and not removed from office

Talking to Russians isn’t illegal

>We failed to ban muslims
Banning muslims was never the point, though I wish it was. The point was to temporarily deny entry from countries plauged with terrorism until a new harsher immigration system is reinstated.
>We failed to repeal obamacare
Just you wait until McCuck kicks the bucket.
>We failed to build the wall
You expect a wall hundereds of miles long to be approved, even less built in a single year?
>We failed to drain the swamp
Draining the swamp will take decades of hard work, bucko.
>We failed to reign in the deep state
See point made above.
>We failed to to make america great again
Once more, see point made above.

And do keep in mind that not even a year of Trump's presidency has passed. There is a minimum of 3 more years, very likely 7 years more to complete all of the above mentioned objectives. Rome was not built in a day. Your demoralization efforts bounce off like rocks thrown at tank armor, shill.

>Trump was a Napoleon without the brilliance.
you are a shill. there's no point in pretending. everyone here can see it and they hate you for it. you will hang

>I’ll pay 1500 less in taxes

Oh wow looks like I got played, I’m now a shill for Hill

>we
nice try shill

shill

I think the populist left is completely phoney. I think it is a ploy to get support from people already dissatisfied with the current Dems and reinvigorate that base.

I mean, fuck. Whatever you think about the WaPo hitpiece against Moore, it might literally give Jeff Session's seat to bleeding heart lib. That's fucking terrible for us and it might mean the dems take both houses in 2018. If that happens, the dems are definitely going to move for impeachment.

america is going to be great again when blumpf is in prison with hillary

shill

>Trump gets tax cuts
Trump wrote over the ownership of his companies to his children, and he donates all of his salary to various charities. He'd gain nothing from that, he doesn't need to make any more money anymore.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, I'm loving seeing him crash and burn. But seriously he did over feed those fish.

Boy I sure am concerned. Good job OP.

that's a reddit meme, get outta here faggot

Impeachment is a political tool, not a legal one. It doesn't matter if he did anything illegal. It only matters if they can use all this to drum up the political will to impeach Trump.

This is another huge problem and is exactly how the left reacts to any criticism. We need to take a stark look at what is going on, user. We cannot be persuaded by what we wish were going on and the fact that you seem so willing to discard my opinion is frankly more distressing than the deep state moving as they do.

If we cannot even self-criticize, then how are we any better than the libs?

>Trump wrote over the ownership of his companies to his children

no he didn't

and that's hardly a blind trust

>Antifa and BLM chimpouts
You mean like that planned and hyped-up Nov 4th Antifa chimpout? Yeah I sure am soiling my pants in fear at the mere thought of another one...

>It's all falling apart

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAA

EIGHT
I
G
H
T

YEARS
E
A
R
S

There's not any ground for an impeachment to stand on.

>lol doobie dampf looks dumb watch what happens when I Photoshop him
>makeapp is a tool of patriarchal oppression because photoshopping women out of their make-up is rape

>Maybe we'll get a corporate tax cut too,
You mean, you want to get ripped off so the top 1% can have more yachts and 500 bedroom mansions while you slave away for scraps your whole life. ok.

>We failed to to make america great again.
You mean make america white again. you think you are a higher class than a minority but you are the same shit as the rest of us dipshit.

>We failed to reign in the deep state
Do you just buy conspiracy theories as truths simply because they are conspiracy theories? Do you just take what people tell you and run with it without checking your facts? like a dipshit?

>We failed to drain the swamp
Donald trump is the swamp.

>We failed to build the wall
the cost is astronomical, you really are stupid

>We failed to repeal obamacare
Everytime you tried you put shit on the table. You just want it gone because it is the achievement of a black president. Meanwhile, if obama care would have been stopped, you would be buying insurance from people who would deny you anyway because of preexisting conditions and you'd pay even higher premiums. Again, your feeding the 1% with money and you are letting them rape you dipshit.

>We failed to ban muslims
The only shame I agree with you on. Get those mother fuckers out of here. Blacks and spanish are okay. ms-13 needs to get the fuck out. kkk needs to get the fuck out. blm needs to get the fuck out.

If we can't even seriously discuss the political challenges we face, why are we even here?

The deep state is kicking our ass. We won the initial volley by getting trump elected over the deep state incarnate Hillary Clinton but they are now winning the war. We need to think about new tactics, we need to come up with a strategy for the worst case scenario of a Trump impeachment.

This

Obama employed Flynn for a long time and never fired him. Trump let Flynn keep his job that Obama gave him and thenTrump fired him after 25 days.

faggot shill, 8 years buddy, prepare your anus cos ur going to jail

I'll never get tired of you fucks. My day wouldn't be the same without this crap.

Like I said before. Impeachment is not based on legality. It is a political tool and if they can spin the narrative in a negative enough direction against Trump they can impeach him that way.

I mean, fuck dude. The reps tried to impeach Bill Clinton based on perjury. They don't need a huge charge to do it.

I just don't even know what you think you get out of this reading of these events.

This is literally the embodiment of the dog sitting in a room with everything burning and saying "this is fine". I want to do something to protect Trump

I'M WITH TRUMP. Let me make that clear to everyone. What I am saying is, we need to step up our game against the Deep State. Right now they are kicking our asses. We gain absolutely nothing from pretending they aren't.

They did impeach Clinton on our jury which is a felony

It was equally bullshit then

That's my point though. The impeachment is political. It being bullshit means nothing. It is a serious threat if the dems can scrape together the political will, they can impeach trump.

If you wanted to combat "the deep state", perhaps you shouldn't have put your faith in a sleazy, narcissist, attention whoring real estate dealer who doesn't the slightest inkling of how inner government works or any skill in combating it.

i know, i mean Rubio would have been so much better!

KYS, repeatedly

hopefully civil war

This. Impeachment is meant as to get rid of a president whose leadership is a threat the the nation. Yet it is always used as a mere tool and an excuse to get rid of a president you personally don't like. It was retarded when the Tea Party called for Obama's impeachment, and it is retarded when buttblasted leftcucks call for it against Trump.

You’re a cuck faggot

This. It's so funny "I voted for Trump but..." Do they think this our first time here?

HELL YES! Trump is the true bastion of hope in the modern age, user.
We just have to be patient.

Hmmmm, seasoned political pundit or blustering douchebag who's always looking for new ways to stay in the spotlight. Truly the latter will show those deep state overlords who's boss!

I didn't vote for this burning fuckpile of an administration. You did. Now watch the Presidency cheapen and our world standing diminish as I laugh my ass off. You're a bunch of hayseeds that thought P.T. Barnum was your prophet.

this shit is bad if jared gets named on record

>Doesn't understand why Antifa's sponsors had them false signal for a riot.
The point was to make themselves look like a non threat to get heat off their backs. States were starting to label Antifa a domestic terror group.

>IM wiTH DRUmpF YOo GUIZ!!!!

KYS glow-in-the-dark degenerate asshole Satanic sodomite traitor

>winning bigly
lol

I don't know what you were expecting

Also corporations don't care about you

>>rinos and neocons retiring on mass
>on mass
Is English not your first language?

>it’s not illegal to talk to Russians
Who's being charged with "talking to Russians"?

>Le Vape Nation man
You're totally cool dude not a complete fucktard at all :^)

>Talking to Russians isn’t illegal
lmao this meme is some clever gaslighting

>The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

If the "unauthorized citizens" were Trump et al and "foreign government" in this case were Russia then it would be a hypothetical context in which "talking to Russians" would literally be illegal.

I love the Jews because Trump loves the Jews.

Everyone is guilty of the logan act you absolute cretin. It is a joke because no one ever prosecuted it. Obama was meeting with ppl before inauguration. In fact, he's still not over his presidency (kind of like a pathetic high school girl) meeting with foreign leaders. You wanna bring logan act charges buddy, make sure you apply em equally

you genuinely believed he would get everything done in a year?

it will never cease to amaze me how incredibly dim witted burgers are