You have 10 seconds to be chuuni

You have 10 seconds to be chuuni.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1SH5StY5ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I AM MAD SCIENTIST

I AM THE FUCKING STRONG I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MY SPECIAL LASER BEAMS ALL THE WORLD WILL KNOW MY NAME I AM THE FUCKING STRONG AND WILL SAVE THE WORLD AND FUCK 72 VIRGIN WAIFUS ON EARTH BECAUSE I AM A GOD AND THIS IS MY HEAVEN MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

Was that chuuni enough?

JUDGE. MENT. NIGHT.

Haha... I have very special powers that someone of only my very amazing intellectual capacities may master :^)

I like Code Geass

*random german word*

Good evening, humans. I am not of your kind, I come from the heavens, I am one of what you call in your human tongue an "angel" of sorts. I am on a secret mission to find the demons who have fallen upon the same fate as me, and been sent to this "Earth" of yours. If you have seen any suspicious "demon" activity, please report it to me so I may send them back to the depths of Hell.

I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE LORD OF EVIL: LUCIFER, SON OF GOD AND TRAITOR OF THE ANGELIC RACE

I SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEOPLE AND MY HUGE DOG CERBERUS
>Cute black doggo.jpeg

you and I we're polar opposites...
If you're the God Hand then I'm THE DEVIL HAND

Chunni by Kuroneko

pfffwhat the fuck

*teleports behind OP*
Nothing personal, kid

my hyper weapon shall penetrate rikka!

I Am The Bone Of My Sword
Steel Is My Body And Fire Is My Blood
I Have Created Over A Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss
Nor Aware of Gain
Have Withstood Pain To Create Many Weapons
Waiting For One's Arrival
I Have No Regrets
This Is The Only Path
My Whole Life Was
Unlimited Blade Works

Gnhaaa... I can feel it... taking over me! My left arm... bound by the errant starshine of Raparan Tor... I... I'm unleashing the power born from the madness of Eden! Stay back! His is a power... uncontrollable! A thirst unquenchable! HAHA! FLEE ERRANT BEINGS OF FLESH AND SUBSTANCE!

or something like that I was fucked up in eighth grade man

is so cooool!

sonuvabitch!

GATE OF BABYLON

der Eisenhintern! KILL. THEM. ALL.

Where is pic related from

Oh ho ho ho, it's time to deploy IT against them.

I always wanted to have werewolf transformation and have some racewar with vampires, but sadly furries ruined werewolves for everyone

Same as me, only in my case I am here in hiding, wearing this disgusting meat suit.

DARKO FLAME MASTERU

WAGA NA WA

I have friends and am liked by girls.

Girugamesh

Madness overtakes my brain and I cannot feel control over my thoughts anymore. WHAT DO YOU THINK GOD?! YOU LEFT ME HERE TO GO INSANE!! JUST END IT!

I understand Sasuke Uchiha

Best ones so far.

fate is pretty cool

bakana?!

Ore da.
The organization has sent new agents again
I'll call back if I'm alive

Eru
Sie
Kongglee

And this is not even my final form !

Was I the only one that kept hoping they'd actually have powers?
At the fake battles were awesome
>super powered napping battle
Never thought I'd be excited to see people sleep

Pfff. you think a mere human like you can order ME? I'll deign to indulge your request, but just count yourself lucky I didn't decide to destroy you.......

Yue ni

If you get powers, it stops being chuuni.

You can still be chuuni while having powers
Look at how Light or Mikami use the death note for example

Is this truly the will of steins;gate.....?

Posting my favorite chuuni story.

Wait for it....

JUDGEMENT
KNIGHT
OF
THUNDER

youtu.be/S1SH5StY5ak

Be honest Sup Forums, you went through a chuuni phase didn't you?

I will end this year. Only 2 hours left.
The final is coming.

Oh hell yeah, when I was like, 10-12. I'm grateful I did though, as it actually inspired my love of literature.

JUDGEMENTO

And the finale.

Praise the Ultra Fish.

>phase
fuck you man, it's a lifeststyle.

Been in it for 13 years

I actually read more on this, seems like the guy has some mental condition. More sad than pathetic desu.

What if you have chuuni that you are an aerospace engie, and actually become one? Was it even chuuni in the first place if you really are good with reading instruments, or can find any point on the map?

My chuuni was i was immortal, to reflect my fear of death during childhood

I wish I'd had an anime-related chuuni, but unfortunately I hadn't discovered it yet so mine consisted entirely of Percy Jackson. I had a pipe that was supposed to be my flaming sword and a fan cover that was supposed to be my shield, and I'd say I was a Son of Helios.

Now I just create self-inserts and project my chuuni fantasies onto them instead of acting them out in real life.

I'm so similar to Shirou it's not even funny

did you chuuni on having holy copulation with Dandario to save the world?

Are you made of swords?