What are your fetishes and did you get any them from an anime you watched?

What are your fetishes and did you get any them from an anime you watched?
Did you ever watch a specific show because you knew it featured a fetish you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/926601/7c77fe4823/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a fetish for attractive females
I got it from my peepee
Almost all anime satisfies my fetish

Too much to even remember and yeah, like half of them.
Yes, a ton.

My fetish is cowgirls but I've yet to have an anime that really caters to it. Etotama had one but the show was fucking awful so I couldn't even bother watching it all.

I only have clothing fetishes. Like megane and ZR in particular.

What's that about ass that make it so erotic and attractive? I mean anyone can explain why they like big boobs, but what about the ass? Why do we like the ass?

i can't name any fetishes i like i just watch everything

Traditional clothing makes me diamond, both heart and dick.

I love japanese school girl uniforms.

i had my fetishes long before anime but anime introduced me to a little kink i have of girls resting their large breasts on unwilling people

Instinct

ass is for niggers

Ass is critical. DFC is fine, but having no ass is not.

Way to many things.

White frilly clothes in general. Maid uniforms, diapers, poofy dresses, you name it. I got my maid fetish from happening upon an episode of Hanaukyo Maid-tai back in the early 00s, and then it evolved from there through visual association.

My butt lust never stops. There is never a moment where I do not want a butt on my face and a butthole against my nose. Please help. I want all the anime butts so badly and my sexual frustration is reaching critical levels.

Kissing them. Licking them. Tonguing them. Sniffing them. Hotdogging them. Cumming on them. Fucking them. I cannot get butts off my mind and it has been this way since I was a kid. I never stop wanting buttholes.

I detest scat and farting, too. I walk a thin line. My fetish is like a field of landmines.

>ass is for men with actual taste
FTFY

You and I could be damn good friends. I too lust after butts non-stop. I'd kill to motorboat a fat ass and lick their anus.

Do you have trouble finding shows that cater to your fetish?

I often have trouble expressing what exactly my fetish is, so I wrote a haiku to convey my feelings.

Draped over frail legs
Snow on deciduous bark
Her long hoodie flows

>Etotama had one but the show was fucking awful so I couldn't even bother watching it all.
Meh-tier taste in kinks but absolute shit-tier taste in shows goddamn

Animu is plentiful with that.

still nigger taste

Bondage, sexual slavery, leather/latex clothing, thigh high boots, tall blonde girls, dominant girls, dominant girls getting a taste of their own medicine, submissive girls.
Thanks Discipline

Niggers like disgusting enormous 3d ass.
Real men like small 2d butts.

Good man.

>posts Mugi
Confirmed nigger.

Lactation.
Qwaser did wonders for this.

I wish you all the best on your quest for ass user

I don't remember any specific show but I wasn't interested in feet before anime.

I watched Aiura because of this webm and had my heart warmed as well as my dick.

I fucking love Keijo

>asses
>swimsuit
>thighs

Crossdressers

I always thought this was a guy, I was mildly disappointed when I happened to see this scene.
Aiura was really fun though.

Feet. The occasional anime does have a good shot or two. I'm not going to pretend it doesn't exist like some other footfags do.

I love holy-like clothing on incredibly sexy bodies. Doesn't happen too often in anime but I know there were a couple in Queen's Blade.

Traps and girls(male)

Are you the rare friend who also loves nuns and religious iconography on women?

Yes. Exactly the kind of stuff I look for. It's all so delicious.

>He doesn't know what a thumbnail is

You're a good man. I'm not even religious but holy shit I love nuns and women who wear holy garbs and crosses.

exhentai.org/g/926601/7c77fe4823/

I love huge sagging breasts but you don't see it too often. Most breasts in anime just defy gravity altogether.