Is Trump a genius for forcing the mainstream media to defend a killer?

Is Trump a genius for forcing the mainstream media to defend a killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well the verdict sure worked out in his favor. even my normie friends are pissed.

It’s part of the plan. The media defends the killer and says Trump is racist redpilling even more normies. Then DOJ pursues charges and charges the killer federally giving the MSM even more egg on their face.

Bump

Literally who

You have to remember the perpetrators are the real victims of our justice system.

It's pretty clear that's his playbook, right?
>Take the right side of a cause, knowing the MSM will take the opposite
>Ride out the initial MSM and twatter storms
>Normal people with functioning brains see a pack of rabid animals defending another rabid animal while the orange man simply preaches common sense and a return to decency

Literally backwoods under a rock redneck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187_(1994)

>In 1994 5mil californians voted to establish a state-run citizenship screening system and prohibit illegal aliens from using non-emergency health care, public education, and other services, this was known as Prop 187
>That's almost 59% of the state voting in favour
>Ruled unconstitutional by a federal district court
>2017
>Ilegal wetback kills a white woman in California
>Found innocent

Spam this in POTUS twitter feed.
Make California great again
Save America

Umm sweetie I dunno if you've seen the news but Drumpf is finished now. Flynn is talking and exposing it all. It's over.

absolutely. i don't own the electric jew and the only reason i'm bothering with the internet right now is because i needed to order a new bullet mold.

Exposing what? That there was a meeting between the Trump adminsitration and Russian POST election? Go suck a dick

same with me man, ive been really tired of the news lately so i haven't been paying attention for a while, gimme that quick rundown

So, are you cucks going to take justice by your own hands or be cucked like you always do
that fuck would be tied up at a lamp post and burning already

Lmao you retard no way Sessions' DOJ finds this dude innocent.

isn't that illegal under double jeopardy? You can't be tried for the same crime twice.

Trump tweeted that the jury was not notified about the killer having seven felonies. I bet hes got way more dirt about the collusion and fuckery around this case. That’s enough to override this shitty decision.

Msm:

>defended Lavar Ball not saying thank you when Trump rescued his kid from China
>presents Kim Jong Un as the sensible choice alongside Trump
>Defends illegal immigrant killer
>Hillary has 98% chance to win
>Al Franken shouldn’t resign
>Trump wasn’t wiretapped
>NFL anthem sitting is okay shut up rednecks
>Morning Joe
>Islamic terror videos
>DNC candidate wasn’t rigged

More that i’m too lazy to mention

Not really, it's just that the liberals and the media are just absolutely fucking retarded and either don't know or don't care how bad they are making themselves look.

It's very coincidental that the nothingburger about Flynn instantly appears to divert attention from this story.

Microsoft's "what dog are you" algorithm has some interesting thoughts.

>grab them by the pussy
>you can do anything

>that’s enough to override this shitty decision
that's not how the justice system works....

2 years ago an illegal spic that has been deported like 4 or 5 times already goes to San Francisco which is a sanctuary city where he can't be deported. He breaks a park-rangers window, steals a gun and for whatever fucking reason goes to a pier and starts shooting at shit hitting and killing a white woman. In court his defense claims he found the gun lying under a T-shirt which then fired accidently after he tried to pick it up which is completely retarded and impossible. The dindu nuffin spic then threw the gun off the pier because trying to get rid of the evidence of your crime totally makes you look innocent. The liberal/spic jury however devoured that bullshit up like warm buns and declared him innocent of murder and I believe manslaughter too,

Trump also made a really big deal about it during his campaign and even named his anti-sanctuary city after the victim(Kate's Law). This is probably why the liberals are trying so desperately to get this killer free, because a victory agianst Drumpf is worth any cost, even if it's setting free a murderer.

Have you ever heard of executive privilege? Yes it is dumbass

Btw, the gun supposedly shot not once but 3 times when he picked it up with the T-shirt. Like once would be really fucking unlikely already but the Jury has to either be sub-saharan levels of retarded or feign retardation to believe u can a accidently shoot a gun 3 times on accident when picking it up.

the motherfuckers photoshopped this beaner 7 tones lighter

Well that's fucking depressing.

Thank god for the murican system and not retarded inbred trumptards.

To be fair, Californians probably think you can expend an entire magazine by looking at a gun the wrong way.

Tiki-torch kindling.

Yes, be very mad that the lady got murdered by the Massican, Paladin!

I'm sure nine others will get murdered over the weekend, so save your energy for those, too, now...

So many slide threads trying to drown this out. Bump

Under Trump it is. Welcome to the fourth reich. :^)

Not if this keeps getting covered up

Quite possibly.
A big part of Trump's genius is that he's so damned good at making stupid people underestimate him.

>sanctuary city where he can't be deported.
This isn't true. Just means that the city will not assist the feds in detaining illegals. Which results in these cities letting illegals get away with crimes rather than jail them because then the feds would know where they are.