Racist called Jewish shop and said ‘Hitler had the best ovens’

WTF Sup Forums which one of you did this?

>Staff members at a shop selling Jewish goods have been left shaken after a racist called and told them: ‘Hitler had the best ovens.’ The anonymous caller phoned Brauns Judaica in Stamford Hill, north London, just after 6pm on Thursday evening.

archive.is/YTHi7

Do they have any recipe books on soap?

Interesting, usually I'm confident in dismissing this sort of shit as "HEY WATCHA DOIN RABBI" but usually when they make up stuff, it's really lame or tryhard. But "literal had the best ovens" actually sounds like something one of /ourguys/ would say

Having said that, if I were to shitpost at some jewish establishment or synagogue, I'd make sure to combine the banter with subtle baneposting. For you, all of you. My internet friends.

JIDF here.

I did it.

Poor little kikes, left shaken by that terrible phone call.

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Hitler had great ovens, beautiful ovens

I wouldn't find the story interesting enough to tell the media.

this one actually sounds legitimate. nice.

>left shaken
They know it's not true but they can't correct it or the holohoax would crash. They're doomed to do business with second grade ovens no matter what they use. Hitler will always have the better ovens.

Shut up.

Any oven system which could smoke 300 million pounds of venison in less than a year is objectively superior to all other ovens.

It literally bends the laws of physics in doing so.

As a hetero white male someone just called me and said that all cis-scum whites should be killed along with their children. No you can't view my phone records. No you can't see my caller ID. It seriously really happened. Can I be on the news now too?

A prank caller is news now
This country is more of a joke every day

I thought it was funny.
Superior Finnish humor

What makes you think it was someone from Sup Forums?
Almost all of the hate crimes which have happened during the last year have been made as an excuse to cry crocodile tears in front of journalists. I bet this will be no exception.

>read headline: caller said hitler had the best ovens
>read caption: caller said hitler had the best ovens
>read thread title: caller said hitler had the best ovens
>read body: caller said hitler had the best ovens

Once was enough. I don't forget what I've read every two seconds.

They really want to make sure you never forget goy.

Because this one is funny

Kek

Didja hear about the 6 gorillion though?!

hey rabbi

Put shop phone# in the article, kek. Sure that will help

Goyim please. It's obviously so they'll get actual calls from pranksters instead of the fake one from their local rabbi

If the holocaust is to be believed then the caller stated an undeniable fact. Hitler's ovens had to be better than any modern day equivalent. We can't even replicate their efficiency.

wow just look at those fucking gizardpeople

UK you fucking idiot

OMFG now that funny...

>Prank call makes the news because it happened to Jewish people. More on this nonsense story at 11.

do they sell lamp shades?

wtf wasn't supposed to be funny

Why do Jews believe they are a race?

It was me.

Tomorrow I plan to send them a can of Zyklon B.

In a cattle car.

shatner?
DAT you?

Jewish is a religion, not a race

>Hitler did nothing wrong

The Aryan race is about to be extinct. His example is being used to cleanse his children. Well done you fucking idiot. Next time, have a little tact.

>”shaken”
Jews could be about to kill off the last goy on earth and still be screaming about how much they are “shaking” and how he is “persecuting” them.
>the Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you.

Why is everyone always picking on the poor jews?

Baked 600 gorillion jews in 0.01 seconds.

trumps america

but this happened in bongland

>Trump's America
Its beautiful

i like how their victim complex kicks in and now they're oy veying at the local media

Wrong kike

1. it was the rabbi who called
2. holocaust gassing and ovens never happened

sa ge

You're in for a ride

I'm literally shaking.

>get prank called
>"left shaken"
fuck these pussy faggots

N A T I O N A L
E
W
S

This all goes back to Charlottesville where literal Nazis were marching and stomping and murdering people. It was like Kristallnacht all over again. And then they were emboldened by the hearty approval and cheerleading of the Nazi president. And this is the result. Jews are genocided in plain sight in their bookstores.

hard baked best

>prank phone called
>phone the media first not the police

>The anonymous caller
>racist
>anonymous

Dat gymnastic spin.

Oh wait, I know the solution: there is no such thing as a joke. There, now we know the caller was racist.

Can we get #saveracism to number 1 trending, please let’s make this a reality

>which one of you did this?
WRONG, they did
false flag