Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Nigger, it's his/her* not "their."

I called a black woman a nigger at the self checkout in the Kroger's on 11th and Shepherd in the Houston Heights. Her husband followed me into the parking lot but backed off when I told him I would kill his nigger ass if he approached my vehicle.

Yes. It was two on the football team who were talking shit. I was just out of boot camp in another country and they knew that so they didn't do much.

yes i did and i did not apologize but he forgaved me

Yes....when I was 23 I had the pleasure to beat down the town bully who was a fat nigger. I fought him on two separate occasions and whipped his fat rapist ass both times. Even his brother said he was a stupid nigger who had it coming.

Also this morning as I was driving past the Sprouts grocery on Yale I saw an Arab man and a woman wearing a head scarf. I rolled by slowly with my drivers side window down and yelled fuck Islam at them. They both looked stunned. It really made my morning.

>Speaking to poor people

Gross

Yes, in fact they were the grandchild of one of MLK's friends who went bananas with him. I told the nigger I hope their grandfather died and he did the next day.

Yes, i called a nigger a nigger, and even more than once. They're illegal immigrants tho (i.e. literal """human""" garbage) so no one really cares.

Yes. A couple of times.
I've also beat the living shit of a nog for having big hair and walking around the wing with his collar stuck up like Elvis, in prison.
I'd got dear johned and I hated the sight of this comedy coon anyway. He was standing next to us while I was telling my mates and he started trying to be funny, my friends can do that to try to get me out of the testosterone explosion mode I was in but I didn't even know this cunt and he badly misjudged the situation. I dragged him to the recess by his foot after knocking him down, and fucked him up quite convincingly. I'm not even sorry, my only regret is that haven't got it on video.

yeah, p much every other day
i love kicking their asses

I've never seen a black person in real life.

nice, I'd suck (you)r dick boi

Honestly I've never had a reason to.

No but I was drunk once and we saw a nigger in a black tracksuit with white trainers and I shouted "Look at those shoes running by themselves"

I went to a high school in southern texas, there was only a handful of them so nobody cared if you threw "nigger" around

Around 10 years ago I was highly depressed and manic when I lived in a highly diverse part of the country, like 60% non-white at the time.

I used to walk out of my front door and scream "FUCKING N*GGERS!" I would sometimes thump my chest like a gorilla or take my shirt off.

My neighbours across the road were muscle bound mulattos in their late twenties with fast cars etc. I wasn't directing it to them per se, but obviously they heard my screaming night and day and apparently they wanted to come and beat me up but their mum stopped them.

I was actually crazy back then. Did not give two fucks what I said or who heard it. Wouldn't do it now.

YES

Yes. When they are being a fuckin' nigger. Knowing where your family comes from dispels the stigma of "white guilt". My family came to America in the late 1890's. They had to work for everything they had. In fact, they contributed a great amount to some of your favorite southern festivities, as well as art work to the Disney mock parade for Carnival.
So, when a fucking nog does some nog shit, like, calling me a "white boy", I have no compunction against calling them out by their color as well. My family didn't own slaves, so you can all suck a sick dick- equally, with the quickness. We are self made legends over here.

If you lived in Chicago you would. However I left in early 2012. Things started to go to shit afaik that year.

"it's" not his/her
nigger is an animal

yes, mostly ghetto nigs wont even care they'll laugh, its the rich uppity college type sjw nigs and white people that get most offended

please post a cock pic

In a group of other white germans(safe space) or alone?