Attack on POTUS health new focus.
What is the purpose?
POTUS aware and prepared.
/POL efforts to silence?
Greater coordinated effort underway.
Breadcrumb(s).
Re-review latest graphic (in full).
Organize, identify, recognize.
Learn to distinguish relevant/non-relevant.
Connections, educate, events, drops, disinformation?
Define false?
Past provides future.
Future confirms past.
Must look beyond what is given.
Seeing is believing.
Define binary?
WBXFv2gl – No.147680054 – line1
Once again disinformation is real!
Disinformation is necessary!
Game theory.
Preparations made long before in anticipation.
Everything has meaning +++.
Binary.
What does this mean?
Look to what is given?
Look to breadcrumbs?
Trip true?
Trip false?
Preparations made long before.
Think within/beyond trip threads.
Sup Forums
What are breadcrumbs used for?
Cannot be clearer than this.

More drops to come.
Homework: TEMPEST
Define TEMPEST.
[N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Now define TEMPEST.
Q

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/containers/fix030/104894/0000928385-03-001240.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147675249/#147680054
youtube.com/watch?v=5OOPEtd4N7U
youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!Rt0/iy0s7I/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/104894/000092838503001240/0000928385-03-001240-index.htm
bigleaguepolitics.com/nsa-blocks-release-loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-airplane-tape-national-security/
coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2017/07/7132017-pilot-who-heard-every-word-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome back. Bump

Get me in the screenshot! Hi Mom!!

Oh boy, here comes the Boomer autism train, all aboard

Bump

can i get a bump?

You are a faggot

bumparino

Will KEK bless this operation or damn it to fail?

Welcome back Autistic Riddler

So this is what schizophrenia is like? Cool.

Where the fuck did the boomer meme come from? It literally just popped up one day. Is this some sort of strange shill tactic or are these all bots?

thank God you are back

You will suck the creduluous boomers and assorted morons from the other threads.

Put me in the screencap!
Captcha "Maple Dyke"

A bot made this thread. Bleep bloop.

Tempest=Storm. NSA storm? NSA spying on Flynn/Trump team? This is Flynn the lever to get the ball rolling on other spying?

Fake and gay

q isn't real but that's the wrong tripcode
you people are fucking dense, stop falling for larps

It's all a set-up. Flynn knew about the spying that was going on. This is going exactly as President Trump and his team planned.

My trip is LightPenis

flynn is 500D chess

Tempest was the name of a classified (secret) U.S. government project to study (probably for the purpose of both exploiting and guarding against) the susceptibility of some computer and telecommunications devices to emit electromagnetic radiation (EMR) in a manner that can be used to reconstruct intelligible data. Tempest's name is believed to have been a code name used during development by the U. S. government in the late 1960s, but at a somewhat later stage, it became an acronym for Telecommunications Electronics Material Protected from Emanating Spurious Transmissions. Today, in military circles, the term has been officially supplanted by Emsec (for Emissions Security); however, the term Tempest is still widely used in the civilian arena.

TEMPEST Attacks:
RESEARCHERS HACK AIR-GAPPED COMPUTER WITH SIMPLE CELL PHONE
Data leaks via electromagnetic emissions are not a new phenomenon. So-called TEMPEST attacks were discussed in an NSA article in 1972. And about 15 years ago, two researchers published papers demonstrating how EMR emissions from a desktop computer could be manipulated through specific commands and software installed on the machine.

The Israeli researchers built on this previous knowledge to develop malware they call GSMem, which exploits this condition by forcing the computer's memory bus to act as an antenna and transmit data wirelessly to a phone over cellular frequencies. The malware has a tiny footprint and consumes just 4 kilobytes of memory when operating, making it difficult to detect. It also consists of just a series of simple CPU instructions that don't need to interact with the API, which helps it to hide from security scanners designed to monitor for malicious API activity.

Why don't you say it to his face or just leave a note at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. when you name call you know you have lost. Winning MAGA.

Bump welcome back

stop using facebook

Breadcrumbs
React
Prepare
The 7th seal will break
Release of hyper engine blue prints
[Shill] activated
Tendies prepared

Q please have trump say “Ridiculous!” At the end of a tweet

stop using smartphones.

they fucccc your brain up.

>Tendies prepared
it's happening!

Cali beanerbro checkin in. Digits say she’s going to jail. Kek wills.

Can someone find "WBXFv2gl – No.147680054 – line1"?

>33
tendies confirmed

Praise be!

>WBXFv2gl – No.147680054 – line1

>(s)(infull)
What did he mean by this?

Oh great our 24/7 LARP thread is back
Thank god these threads are here to bring QUALITY to this board

>What are breadcrumbs used for?

To bring rats out of hiding.

What are we looking at here? A corporate registration with the SEC? some kind of real estate investment fund?

better than all the flynn threads still

If you don't like it, you could always post more BBC and "is x white" threads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)

Maybe if you weren't such a newfag you would know

no it is this

Howdy Q! Can you be a little bit less cryptic?
Love the drop ins by the way!
Bump bump bump

>LARP

Standing by sir.

checked

Bump.

apparently boomers are not aware that people weave carefully crafted trolls on the internet and seem willing to believe almost any ruse no matter how preposterous.

Check out jewtube, 90% of the people vlogging about spoopyanon are boomers.

Of course they are going with dementia since Russia fell apart.
Timing is no accident, start saying “MUH DEMENTIA” just in time for the holidays where people will be around relatives with dementia...

On it.

>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/containers/fix030/104894/0000928385-03-001240.txt
WTF is this webpage? Source code?

Could this be linked to the sonic attack in Cuba awhile back and the more recent sonic attack in Uzbekistan?

made in 1994 or something. thefacebook back then. wish i had capped that thread with all the poop

Bump

>tfw single transistor radio retroreflector in keyboard

Collect all the breadcrumbs??? So basically bring back CBTS?

Bump

it appears to be some sort of secured message that we found somehow

don't mind me

nah, doesnt work like that... new trips, need new proof of insider

Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipatedthe twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying then i don't know what will.
Q

this is the post hes refering to, still dont know if this is Q or not, might be.

why a different trip code now?

First line
>trip denied

I think he's saying his tripcode is banned?

Clearly he's being more cryptic and maybe because of this.

tempest
[tem-pist]
noun
a violent windstorm, especially one with rain, hail, or snow.
a violent commotion, disturbance, or tumult.
verb (used with object)
to affect by or as by a tempest; disturb violently.

Is this another reference to "calm before the storm"?

Q WHY ARE YOU JUST PRETENDING TO FOLLOW THE SIMPSONS PLAN WITHOUT SAYING SHIT!?
youtube.com/watch?v=5OOPEtd4N7U

Tempest is an NSA spying tool. Maybe Tempest is the storm? IDK confused as fuck...

binary
[bahy-nuh-ree, -ner-ee]
adjective
consisting of, indicating, or involving two.

Mathematics.
of or relating to a system of numerical notation to the base 2, in which each place of a number, expressed as 0 or 1, corresponds to a power of 2. The decimal number 58 appears as 111010 in binary notation, since 58 = 1 × 25 + 1 × 24 + 1 × 23 + 0 × 22 + 1 × 21 + 0 × 20.
of or relating to the digits or numbers used in binary notation.
of or relating to a binary system.
(of an operation) assigning a third quantity to two given quantities, as in the addition of two numbers.

Assuming you are actually legit. You know why the ones who woke up are loathe to come forward, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=IkoidwsLXCg

Temptest is a well known NSA spying tool, she even highlighted out N S A to link it together. Start digging into it and what I would assume would be the connection to the NSA unmasking of Trump.

Liberals are going to switch over to muh health scares, and we need to combat it and be prepared. That seems to be their hail mary plan.

Someone figure out binary.

looks like digging is needed on this honeypot.

>looks like digging is needed on this honeypot.

got any theories?

this is brainstorm afterall.

Look I'm not saying I personally discount the theory that Q could be real, but I am saying - oh brother, here comes another 400 CBTS threads. If it really is you Mr. President, you don't have to doubt us - because we're not actually doubting you. No one here gives a flying fuck what the Jew York times has to say about anything - unless they're a CTR or Share blue Shill.

Fake and gay

Bump, godspeed. Hail victory.

They're going to pull up, real or fake doctors records or conversations in an effort to gas-light Trumps physical and mental health. If I had to guess what this was on about. Tempest is how the NSA hacks into phone conversations, text message logs and the likes. If what Q is saying is true, Trump and his team were aware of this in advance - and most likely, anything we see in the coming days is what the Trump team conjured up to throw them off.

lol
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!Rt0/iy0s7I/

probably just some disinfo, doesn't appear to have anything to do with anything. this is just the raw format of an edgar filing. Here is the same thing in readable format

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/104894/000092838503001240/0000928385-03-001240-index.htm

you are all being played

stop

wrong tripcode
kys faggot
>in all fields

gay nu-pol shit
sage

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!Rt0/iy0s7I/

lol, this place is lost

WBXFv2gl – No.147680054 – line1

NSA, Tempest, they supposedly were the ones blocking the transcripts of the infamous July 2016 Tarmac meeting, between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. Tempest apparently was installed by General Dynamics on aircrafts and any other space where govt business is spoken about. Seems NSA would have to be the ones to release said transcripts, considering there would have, presumably, been a Tempest system aboard.

>The National Security Agency (NSA) blocked the release of a purported tape of Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s private airplane talk with a rare legal justification used to protect top national security secrets.

The NSA’s block of the release of this information — citing one of President Obama’s executive orders — undercuts Hillary Clinton’s claim that her husband and Lynch had a “purely social” conversation about grandkids and golf on June 27, 2016, two weeks before Lynch dropped the Department of Justice investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.
Citizen researcher Larry Kawa is pressing the government to release the contents of a taping system that is required to have been installed on Lynch’s government airplane. Kawa points to the Tempest system, a NATO-certified system by which the NSA tracks and records sound that emanates within government structures.

bigleaguepolitics.com/nsa-blocks-release-loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-airplane-tape-national-security/

This
Psycho joe started it back few days ago. Don't think it will stick. Don't know exactly why but I don't trust Pence. He holds the important key to successful coup against Trump per 25th (sec4) amendment. Is he part of the swamp? Is he the second LBJ?

No just bored.

Don't confuse the two, it's always a fatal downfall.

Didn't the pilot get arkencided?

cuck it its almost christmas and the weekend, im waiting 24 hours before going full sperg on the cbtstards.

have at it but please no more shitmemes

>Update
u cant troll us. i have a skyking thread and a robowaifu thread up

I don’t know. Sorry, I’m the poster you replied to, had to leave again, headed back out for some steelhead fishing before dark. Look it up, homes, if you can. Thanks.

Tjey’re Already doing this. Some old friend of Trump’s from 20 years ago is saying he’s changed mentally. I read it from a liberal board, so I already suspect the authenticity.

> Is old trick from Soviet days. Take dissident, lock him up in mental institution, say he is crazy. By implication, his desire for freedom, capitalism, and blue jeans is also seen as crazy.

Recent question at yesterday's Sanders press conference was why has Trump not gotten a physical from doctor's at Walter Reed. They telegraphed it already, want to establish grounds for impeachment. Sanders swatted the question away as irrelevant.

My guess? Don't go to Walter Reed, it's a set up.

Sow Discord

I just did.....he's dead 7/14/2017 RIP

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com/2017/07/7132017-pilot-who-heard-every-word-of.html?m=1