M
A
N

MINECRAFT IS NOW ARYAN

what is a notch?

it always was desu
>building swastikas towers with your bros at age whatever

>1488
Except he didn't say WHITE POWER GAS THE KIKES, all he said was it's okay to be white...which it is.

creator of minecraft

unironically a hero

>it's ok to be white is now "racist"
Sup Forums never fails to make the jews go more and more insane as they denounce non-kosher think

OP is a shill whi wants to :
> imply that being white meany being a white supremacist

WHITE SUPREMACIST

notch kills puppies with tweet alone

>wishes he could be like notch
>mfw

KEK

A notorious sperg is now supporting 'its okay to be white'

what a victory

>1488
>thinking its OK to be white

What the fuck are you blathering on about OP?

>calling someone else a sperg while flaunting your LARP flag

>What the fuck are you blathering on about OP?
notch literally plead his fealty to adolf hitler for the world to see, are you dense?

Because no one that is sound of mind would say those things.

>tips fedora

This world is crazy. How the fuck did we get to a point where posting "IOTBW" is a fucking controversy? Even my nonreligious wife is beginning to suspect we are living in the end times.

the perfect specimen

Welp watch them destroy minecraft now

Are you old media or something, "user"?

Notch actually said he is a Sup Forumsack.

Man, the twitter community just rips right into him for it.

he literally professed his willingness to die for his führer right there for all to see

Because it implies whites are victims when many feel its the other way around

This man has been through hell and back and knows what's going on.

This is great to see. Jontron, Pewdiepie and Notch? Great role-models for the next generation.

obviously

>twitter
It's full of leftist, limp-wristed faggots.

A notorious sperg with 4 million twitter followers that is.

You commies are no fun

I was gonna say that the swastika is backward but when I looked it up, that's correct
now I'm embarrassed

youtube.com/watch?v=q4QjfR38WZk

Our time is coming.

This time we won't leave a rock standing where we tread.

You leftists gave us free pass.

You will regret it.

The Reich will not last 1000 years but 1000 universes.

a notorious sperg who happens to be a cultural powerhouse with a net worth of 1.3 billion dollarydoos is now a white nationalist whp browses Sup Forums

>RUH ROH

but literally no one cares

>n-no one c-cares

>that obviously "hello fellow white men" that keeps blathering on about how white privelege is real and he's happy as a fellow white man to know his place

>meme flag
>meme post
You can be a honorary canadian

No one does lmao. Google it, results are his tweet, a reddit thread and some french sites for some reason

MEINKRAFT

that's a good thing, flying right under the radar

>it's ok to be white
>full 14/88

Yeah sure m8
>tips respectfully towards you

It was always Aryan desu

He also admitted to use Sup Forums from 4 and 8 chan

keep thinking it's nothing m88, at this point either way if you fought against him or tried to reason with him, it's too late

notch is from Sup Forums newfag

Twitter is the absolute most disconnected bottom of the barrel bullshit I have ever seen in my life. How did this platform ever gain traction?

>willsmith.jpg
>Picture of Martin Lawrence

Funny guy...

Browsing Sup Forums is one thing, but very few "famous" people will admite browsing Sup Forums or 8 chan.

Where can I download that?

the media claims it is full KKKNAZI

Notch did said anyway

He is here my brothers

>Both siiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiides!
>Cool it with whiteness being okaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaay!

SWEDEN NO!

WEW Lad

>went back to be anonymous
literally /r/eddit

old Sup Forums resource pack for minecraft, featuring Jewish villagers dressed in concentration camp uniforms, George Zimmerman as the sun, and Moonman as a jukebox song

mediafire.com/file/vkgldzxknegga0u/legacy_polpack2028pretty2920v321.zip

There are headlines on major news networks condemning/blaming whites for a host of shit. IOTBW is just a friendly reminder of exactly what it says.

Sweden YES!

Fuck JIDF faggot gassing the kikes is the only salvation this world has.

look at this newfag

shpess spishimen shpish spishi speshimen

This is what I want to be one day. Notch is so unbelievably rich with a property that has transcended anything morons on the internet could possibly do to it, that he can literally do whatever he wants and his bottom line will never, ever be affected. He could say all niggers should hang and not lose anything. Nobody can get him fired, nobody can make him hurt in the ways that matter. All anyone can do is yell at him online but offline, he's wealthier than any of them will ever be and they can't do a thing about it. That's what I want to be someday.

All boards should be forced anonymous. Gas all tripfags. If you disagree with me you're a homosexual.

>autistic friendly game

I can only imagine what secret projects he's undertaking with his massive fortune.

Any predictions?

Well if this is full 14/88 no wonder why we are all living in mudslim countries.

kek

>"it's okay to be white" is now considered racist, nazi and extremely taboo

sad

a million exo skelton RWDS suits

>It's okay to be white
>1488

>just be a human being and accept the death of your race, goy! Chill dude and come to terms with anti-white rhetoric, bro! Chill!

These fags are the worst.

Watching twitch and playing vidya all day, he says this regularly. He's not a white nationalist either, much more of a styx-style dude.

>chan's my heart
>but I'm a bit too soft for it

It's okay to be white.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

kek

cant believe i used to respect this guy

children are listening to this guy, and he has the nerve to pull something like this?

You forgot to switch proxies there buddy.

Or are you that retarded guy who sends messages on whatsapp after each word and takes 7 messages to make one sentence?

I love that this tubby little Jew Java coder got filthy rich on a video game and now just says whatever he wants to anybody.

He used to have to apologize and do damage control years ago. Now he just tells everyone to suck his stubby dick.

you got me thinking, has anyone who owns the game not ever built a swastika? Anyone at all?

What's with all the people complaining about this? Is it ok to be white? Are my kids supposed to wear blackface?

kekd

Nice flag dipshit.

no you fucking racist that's racist as shit. they're supposed to go back in time and convince you to abort them, or, failing that, simply kill themselves. it's like you don't even watch the news or read social media, s m h

kys nigger

>14/88
Jew spotted.
Stop trying to twist our operation to a pro nazi context you kike

yes, sure, you don't want to be a suburban rural bigot misogynistic racist who wouldn't vote for a modest earning high intelligence progressive city a girl to be president of the free world, don't you.
love

$1.5 billion shekles
they guys got so much money he doesn't know what to do with it and is depressed
IMAGINE the propaganda and publicity you could buy for the cause with this sort of mulah

user... that's called freedom

we had that once, now we just say that we do

>tfw you've never used ketchup for a wank

agree with everything except the Jew part—he's a Swede, which is almost worse.

however, as Jesus proved that there can be good Jews that reject kikery, Notch proves that even Swedes can be redeemed. in fact, Notch's career is basically proof that once the Swede is freed from the controlling grasp of the Jew (in his case, having Fuck You Money), the Swede may actually go on to not only be a pretty cool guy, but even to reveal his ability to semi-frequently spout Australia-tier bantz, something NOBODY expected from the Swedes

Markus, I know you're reading this because you lurk these boards; do yourself a massive favor and read pic related. it sounds like it's going to be pseudo-intellectual drivel on its face, but give it a chance regardless; not only is it thorough as shit, but it explains so much about the nature of the "white" European mindset, as opposed to that of the Jew, and makes it blatantly obvious how the latter exploits the former.

rest of Sup Forums: stop posting in shitty meme and eceleb threads and purchase this book or torrent the PDF. if it were up to me it would be required reading before posting on Sup Forums