"We did it, EU army is no dream - it's reality coming true"

Sup Forums memed the EU army into existence. How do you feel to be part of the group which caused world war 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

endwar.wikia.com/wiki/European_Federation_Enforcer_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=P5TQKhF6lX0
b92.net/about_us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a burgerclap I'm super happy about this, because it means you fuckers might actually pull your weight in NATO and we can save some money on our defense budget.

Merkel you still owe Trump for all those years of underfunding your defense, PLUS INTEREST.

>pic shows a bunch of american equipment
how fitting

EU military will be used to help round up "far-right extremists" while refugees continue to pour in.

looks like its time to buy stocks in arms companies

does this mean we can finally free up some troops to secure our own borders?
I honestly don't understand why the national guard isn't patrolling the southern border but we got plenty of troops to fling around at shit holes of the planet.

Get the sides right.

This army could be allied with the mega banks and redical islam one day. Pitting that beast against russia/usa/the west and china.

Unless Macron takes control and goes full 1807 on that shit. The key is that he takes the bogpill, then he might gas the niggers.

The last time Europe fucked itself up America did real good for itself, thanks for the wartime economy Eurocucks
FYI we won't be sending any men this time but we'll fly some drones over your cities

This. EU army will not be /Our Guys/

endwar.wikia.com/wiki/European_Federation_Enforcer_Corps
VERY FUCKING RELEVANT.

>EU army
leave us alone we are doing fine

>before Brexit referendum
>"there won't be a EU army you fuckers are just conspiracy theorist mad cunts"

>after Brexit refeendum
>"now unveiling the new EU army structure"

Lel.

>Macron
Literally a EU/Rothschild puppet

I would tend to agree

Seeing as how "Wrong-think" is now criminal in germany, sweden and UK (even if they arent part of the EU anymore) i think more power in the hands of the state will be used against the people and not the enemies of the people

Also good luck to greece if it doesnt pay its debts, Germany with a EU army is bad news for them

Also keep in mind this will be a military force composed mainly of low IQ migrants and some western men, so you know...not very good vs the US or Russia but very good against a civilian population who thinks maybe we shouldnt have a EU

Good. Europe needs to rearm.

I bet that when someone will try to remove kebbab the EU army will be just behind him saying "NO!NO!No!You need to suckie suckie Muhamad dick,just let him ficky,ficky with your kid".

The article was written by an American and the picture even says "for illustration purposes"

hardly most european nations dont invest shit in their armies and it will be like the UN useless and impotent to do anything dont know why you fags panic
ah and NATO the only reason it kinda works is cause burgers pay for it mostly

They won't be buying American.

>does this mean we can finally free up some troops to secure our own borders?
There are only 30,000 US troops left in Germany, mostly hospital staff and logistics personnel. Not sure they could defend your borders.

The NATO budget is small. You don't understand how NATO works. The 2% target is not in writing.

Pretty good, thanks

The whole point is to false flag on their own troops so they're forced to respond with more troops. They can't fake a Peal Harbour tier happening on American soil anymore.

>The 2% target is not in writing
it is and that is not the fucking point every one know who pulls the most weight

so US,UK, and rebel groups of European Nationalists versus hordes of immigrants and eurocuck soyboys. Sounds good to me desu.

Thats an American Army train, holy shit they are retarded

Not only that. An EU-Army can be used to threaten member states who get 'unruly' like Poland or Hungary and who should get out of EU asap btw.

The US was a useful bully. It forced the EU's Nato states to put aside rivalries. "The burgers are forcing us to do so," shrug, and follow the marching orders. That's gone within the EU, and it remains to see how Nato will evolve. Also, Turkey, which is Nato's second largest military, controls the Turkish straits in the Black Sea, serves as a useful buffer between Russia and Arab oil, allows US/Nato to conduct ISR missions from its territory, and ties up a lot of Russian military power because it needs to defend against a southern front, is not part of this EU force.

If Krauts could fight your granny wouldn't have been spit roasted by two dozen Soviets over the back of a T34.

nigger, the only people the european army is gonna murder is europeans. you think they are able to come to a consensus as to where they will be sent? nowhere, that's where.

They can be America’s waffen ss

Yeah, I was wondering why Bradleys were used. Perhaps some of the Nato states use them, but I think not because I think it's only KSA operates them too, and I doubt Nato's are painted in desert camo.

Not going to happen. It requires constitutional changes in essentially every EU country. There isn't any common standard in equipment. Military manufacturing in all countries that isn't France will end, whole thing is set up pump tax money to French who will produce faulty equipment that performance optimized for their colonial wars and don't work in winter. Most likely EU army would be used against Europeans to keep 'em line as democracy will be replaced with corporate controlled dictatorship.

Unlike European suppliers, Burgers at least can provide equipment that works and is delivered on schedule.

>you fuckers might actually pull your weight in NATO and we can save some money on our defense budget.
And we can sell them weapons for a more than reasonable price

4TH REICH IS HERE BOYS!!!!

First stop: Poland

I would prefer that we only contribute minimum to NATO (if not withdraw entirely) and cease selling weapons to EU countries. That would truly be a rude awakening for Juncker and Merkel

>The NATO budget is small.
I think people confuse Nato budget and Nato states' defence budgets. The Nato budget is simply that to operate the command structure and coordination. Each Nato state (minus Iceland, which has no military) pledged to budget a minimum of 2% of its GDP its own defence budget.
>The 2% target is not in writing.
If you're in alliance then pledges ought to count for a lot. If it requires the legalistic formality of "in writing" then it's pointless to have the alliance. You just have a group of welfare queen free riders.

Almost all US equipment in Europe is for some reason in desert colors, has been for last decade. Only actual export client for Bradley still is KSA, Lebanon has received 8 as military aid and they will eventually get 32.

By being warmongers purposely instilling puppet dictators, causing practically all wars or false flags to get in them (especially in the middle east) we should foot the bill? Fuck America, No one needs you, you need them to keep your empire you dumb fucking faggot. You exploit 3rd world countries to keep your empire going, its not a hidden agenda.

>If Krauts could fight your granny wouldn't have been spit roasted by two dozen Soviets over the back of a T34.

its for russia...they ahve already laid the framework...eu army is a go and eu is planning on cutting pipeline from russia to germany...even against germanys request

You missed the point. Why use a photo of US equipment when it's the EU defence force that's the topic of the article? Should have used LeClerc MBTs or some other piece of equipment that's part of the EU force.

Federica Mogherini
Fuck the tortellini

We the illuminati now

>its for russia.
LOL
No, they might say its for russia but like hell it will be
the EU army will be used to maintain discipline within the state, any dissenters will need to face the EU army

Im honestly surprised the Visegrad group agreed to this

Well, the US (probably) isn't going to invade you so you don't have skin in the game. The EU fears Russia. If they don't, well, cool.

>They won't be buying American
oh yes they will, euro arm suppliers are notoriously shit

>You missed the point. Why use a photo of US equipment when it's the EU defence force that's the topic of the article? Should have used LeClerc MBTs or some other piece of equipment that's part of the EU force.

When it comes to journos they know a fuck about military equipment. Just pick a stock photo and click publish.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5TQKhF6lX0

I can't wait for the EU army to be built and then Macron to immediately cuck the Germans and use it to seize power, declaring the Third Empire

>Implying they won't use polish soldiers to subjugate the greeks and greeks soldier to subjugate to czech's, etc

This is why they're so mad, we got out just in time

Well another article had the EU buying J-35s or whatever those planes are called. American. So it seems reasonable it would apply to ground vehicles too. They're minorly battle-tested now, anyway. But you may be right - it was probably just the first image of war machines that came up in the writer's search.

Pretty good to be honest.

>Germans with tactical broomsticks
>french firing nuclear bombs that harmno one and nothing but cause a great white flash
>nuclear surrender
>the world is in awe at the might of the eu
Nah im not worried one bit

Merkel managed to do what Hitler never could.

>Britain
>Fascist movements
These are self reported aren't they? The media called brexit and fascist movement

Bring it on you fuckers.

Well she hasnt killed all whites in europe just yet so hitler is still in the lead

I remember Merkel said something like Germany has 80 Million people. you can't make much use out of them. But EU is 600 Million. Of this number you can make a use.

>Im honestly surprised the Visegrad group agreed to this
Let the fools dream for a while. EU will be irrelevant if a few decades or less.

what did we ever do to grease land

The shit show has begun.

Europe is aware the USA is fucked. They want to pick up the slack. Bring it on!

>MFW I'm living in a tom clancy video game
>Even The GLA from CNC Generals is real

EU army will be used to crush european rebellion against islamic and african take-over because why would be any other reason to create such army ? EU have no enemies able to invade it.

>common security structure and cooperation

Europe already has that. It's called NATO.

>save money
>said money drops in value as the hegemony crumbles
fuck gayrope, this is a declaration of war

Lol this has impending civil war all over it

burgers threaten to drop europe and help russia invade every day on here, you see the inherent weakness on relying on others dont you

Nothing, the point is foreign soldiers are more willing to suppress populace uprisings especially if they don't speak the language
>The dutch hold a nexit vote
>The EU dispatches the army due to security concerns
>Netherlands votes to stay in the EU

Are you forgetting how stupid the average American (((journalist))) is?

Europe needs an army.

What are you guys going to do when fucking Ted Nugent and Roy Moore get sworn-in in 2025?

You guys can’t and haven’t been able to count on us to defend your interests, you must do it yourselves.

I just hope it doesn’t open us up to conflict if you guys mess up a CIA/Corporate plot that would fuck you over. Just be careful not to cost America any money

The Europeans buy US jet fighters and some components, and the UK buys Titan missiles, but most of the naval and ground forces are equipped by domestic makers.

To get economies of scale you need standardisation, but take a look at all the small arms manufacturers of Europe. How many different MBTs do the Europeans have? Further, if you look at Airbus you'll see that different major parts are made by different states, which are shipped to France (iirc Toulouse) for final assembly. These are major components like sections of the fuselage, wings, etc. Manufacturing was based on a political rationale.

ill only sign up if i get sent to provide security to eternal angloid land desu

>Still weaker than the US

You won't, we've leaving. What the fuck did we do to you? You know besides taking away your gibs by keeping our money

great, i'll gladly bash in the faces of some nazi scum

"the holocaust didn't happen you say? Well, heh, neither did you"
*bang*

Gotta love American freedom where they think a military can be will nilly deployed.

They fucking killed jews in the German Olympics and they didn't call the military.

Unlike your faggots we only suffer a bit from cucked politicians sucking corporate dick for a few bucks. Boy do your guys suck good.

fucking nuke em now

Sup Forums didn't "meme" this you fucks, prospect of an EU army and closer integration is part of why we left

one thing you are proud of, the abrams tank, has a german gun.

>Sup Forums memed the EU army
>People didn't say this would happen and that army would be used by the same people who robbed European countries of their civil-liberties, national sovereignty, and democracies to do just that
Why is the average Sup Forumsack these days so fucking retarded and can't see what's actually coming?....

Pic related it's all you faggots who think this is a good thing.

>Ted Nugent and Roy Moore
You think a white person will be president in the future?
I mean no offense but you have alot more foreign peple growing up and commies running schools and they hate white people

Exactly

Just look at the history of the Netherlands hiring mercs to suppress insurrection.

It's alot easier to fire on foreigners than your own people.

Can someone on here explain to me why they would need a standing army? Is the EU the resurgence of the HRE?

>EU army
What are they going to pay it with? Republican credits? Nigger cocks? Cultural enrichment quotas?

>we've leaving
who knows, maybe your government will beg for some stability in the chaos of leaving our stable union. ill be there for you bro

Appears it's from a Serbian publication. b92.net/about_us/

Appears the Canadians jump to conclusions stupidly.
>Look before you leap, eh?

Anybody else that's ex-military, or a military buff and keeping an eye on this shitshow?
>language barriers
>political in-fighting among top brass
>jurisdiction disagreements
>tactical conflicts
>no centralized rank-structure
>jacked up maintenance supply chains
>lots of member nations need their military built from the ground up

It's a logistical and political nightmare, and that's ignoring all the "migrant" diversity hires.

you're wrong o everything

>5 years ago
>"There is no such thing as an EU Army. This is just lies spread by euroskeptics!"
>present day
>"Of course there will be an EU Army!"

Us naughty American goys wouldn't fight Russia to wipe out white civilization and Christianity, so I guess you get to. Have fun!

user is using his noggin.

You guys are making the same lame ass jokes you made when brexit vote results were announced. :p

At least we got one star from reviewers. More than getting nothing.

>headline: EU Army real
>photo: US Army Bradley Fighting Vehicle
Wew lad.

They need to clamp down on their own rogue member states. Think Soviet interventions in Hungary and Czechoslovakia

But I don't want to invade Britain.

>i think more power in the hands of the state will be used against the people
You think? Of course it fucking will.

(((They'll))) offer the migrants citizenship in exchange for military service. Wait and see. It'll be the one-two punch of using brute force to eliminate "far right extremists", and also creating a loyal Muslim army that will think nothing of pumping rounds into white children.

>what plebs think it is
eu is making stronk defense force to match russian threat

>what it really is
Bulgarian grunts can be stationed in Paris under the leadership of Brussels commisar and ordered to fire into crowd of wrong-thinkers. And they will be more likely to follow the orders than local troops under local leaders, since they have no personal connection to the local populace

I really hope Brexit still goes ahead. I've got a nagging feeling that May and her ilk are doing their best to stall it, let Momentum create enough propaganda as to why leaving is so terrible and call another referendum. Then we get to vote again, and with some half arsed changes that really don't make any difference, will be enough to swing the polls to remain and the UK is stuck in. Like they did with Ireland over the Lisbon treaty a decade ago. Oh and then they get to benefit from the UK's military and intellegence services.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm worried.

You got to, you are a drafted soldier now, all EU nationals are soldiers now. England is the first target.