Vice principal in my school making fun of me for liking trump being president,what do?

Vice principal in my school making fun of me for liking trump being president,what do?

Tell the police he touched you.

>record it
>report it to higher ups
>if no action taken, report to their higher ups
>file civil suit for campaign of harassment

hes gay I'd somehow be the one in the wrong

Punch him in the Nuts... he’ll have to explain to his superiors why you’re in trouble

Fuck his wife

Beat him up, fists only.

show real flag, op. we need to know what we're dealing with

Tell the police and your parents he grabbed the front of your pants and said it would be "our educational secret." When you told him to stop he threatened to kick you out of school, and said no one would ever believe you. Learn how to fake cry using YouTube, keep your story 100% straight - I recommend writing it down a couple dozen times to commit it to memory. And then ruin his life. Good luck slugger.

Wife? He's a liberal. You'd have to fuck his stepson's father.

Kill yourself faggot

This seems genius however impractical. He's going to break rules of decor you could show him that goes both ways and leaves him open to the scrutiny of his peers and bosses.

no, it will make it more believable.

show your dick to her/him

kick his ass

1) Show him that he isn't shit outside of his profession. Tell him that if he does this shit on the streets, you won't be as kind as you are within these walls. If he's harassing you with this then you can't get in trouble for warning him to stop.

2) Record it. Try and get him really fired up to catch him dropping his spaghetti and verbally bullying a student.

3) The least fun, but probably most practical: he's a fucking figure of authority within the school talking about politics with children and berating them for it. If the person you're reporting this to takes his side, ask for their name (this would most likely be your head principal) and with that take it to the superintendent. Superintendents are promoted principals and they're more than happy to assert their newly-acquired power.

Fuck this faggot OP. Fuck him so fucking hard. If you're under 18 these are the only words of wisdom I will give you.

Shit in your hand, throw it at him
Be like your Trumpanzee president

kindly explain to him if he ever says that again you'll put his head through the wall

"Its funny you care what I think, I dont care what you think atall, lol"

how about a school shooting?

>ID QEQ
>Satanic trips

Tax Bill will pass , qeq

It’s his freedom of speech.

Quit being a snowflake

Teachers themselves will tell you that freedom of speech doesn't exist in school you stupid pseudo-patriot faggot

>B-BUT MY TEACHER SAID...

C-KEK!!!!!

this
make yourself into a victim caricature, then call the police alleging that he groped you. Assuming you've been called to his office or whatever. It also helps what country/region you live in.

Just tell the guidance councellor hes making you feel isolated and depressed. Play it up for 2 months. Get him rustled and use a recorder to get him saying anything even mildly demeaning then play the victim and claim abuse.

Just make fun of him back.