Which parts of Scandinavia and the Baltics are rightful Russian clay?

Which parts of Scandinavia and the Baltics are rightful Russian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LapinSota.jpeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_occupation_of_Gotland_1808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none, you fucking cuck

Only Gotland and this guys village

Russia is rightful finnic clay.

everything that r*ssia touches turns into shit. nobody wants to be part of r*ssia

kievan rus always rightful Lithua clay

and what about germany? about half of it? DDR? rofl hans u maad???

>Samechink

Narva, Tartu, and a few other small places where Russians consist around 80% or so. By the way, I've seen here a lot of Estonians that are butthurt about Narva. Why cant they just give it to us if this troubles them so much?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LapinSota.jpeg
we remember

Estonia = Rightful Finnish clay
Karjala = Rightful Finnish clay
Finnmark = Rightful Finnish clay
Åland = Rightful Finnish nuclear test site

Narva is like 90% Russian

I think Russia is more butthurt than us, because of the ""non-citizens"" who cannot be arsed to learn the language after living for 50 years here

None. Moskau is rightful Livonian clay.

Ööh?
Rus means "men from the sea". Russia is Scandi-clay, faggot.

There's no good guys here, euro russia is 3,950,000km.

Russia should have major cities connected to another major city every maximum 160km distance, moscow st petersberg is 720km with no cities inbetween, there should be a circle around sorrounding rural areas with metro cities connecting moscow to other nearby cities to the west and north.

It all used to be our clay, and it will be again in the future.

Nei.

>Russia is founded by vikangz
>Russia is all vikingclay

Make Russia Kievan again

All of it.

Russia would need to.build around 30 new cities or so to get a fully fleshed out connected land to cities.

finland is rightful russian clay

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania desu. It's either Russia or USA, but USA is far away

same with poland, while we're at it

None.

>same with poland, while we're at it
quite possibly, yes, although would be much harder and I would rather expect a finlandization scenario

Take your islamic communism elsewhere, faggot

I second this

>Take your jewish* communism elsewhere, faggot

The real question is which part of Russian is rightful finnish clay

From Helsinki to Ulaanbaatar

>this guys village
yes
> Gotland
how so?

Now here is the real irishman

None I would imagine. Aren't their treaties that say whose clay is whose?

Clay isn't rightful really anyways it is just who won the last fight over it mostly.

T. Soviet satellite state

All of Finland and the three little piggies under it

I cant believe German even wrote this.

No parts of Scandinavia is Russian at all and much of Russia is old Finland like Karelai and more.

This is crazy are you a Russian shill or sleaper agent?

>stabbing battle-brothers in the back because must cuck to the (((globalist))) interests.
wow sellaset psykoosit.

I'm a gay lefty Bavaryan, you jerk.

West Russia is rightful Baltic clay.

Take off the meme-flag and the krokodil needle, igor.

And why would they? Free gibs from the state and visa-free travel to Russia is preferable to the ability to vote.

> gay lefty
if even he gets it, why not the rest of you, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

R*ssia needs to be abolished. Finland ought to extend from the rocky shores of the Baltic Sea all the way to the Pacific Ocean.

>Only Gotland

Over my dead body. They pussed out after three weeks the last time they tried to take it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_occupation_of_Gotland_1808

>The Rus People
>Rus
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Homosexualgayfaggot pls, take your German boyfriend and just bugger off.

Right now a full battery of Patriot missiles are watching the Baltic seas and much more to come.

Patriots are really expensive but i guess second line is French SAMP/T's and then we got a full army of German Leopard tanks and and Finninsh troup carriers vehicles.

Not to mention Kockums silent subs, Saab figher and strike aircrafts and radar capabilities far beyond anything Russian technology can match.

I guess in a decade a fight with Russia will be over in minutes.

>your German boyfriend

I like the way that sounds

sharesies braliuk?

hehehe, cry more. I don't support taking baltics or more land in OP post, but i laugh so hard at finns who claim to have some ownership over Karelia. You lost, get over it, its our now.

Finns have nothing in Finnmark user, including murmansk oblask. Murman is a corruption of Norman btw. They have simply never had a rule there. Historicaly Finnmark was a sort of vassal, but they only paid the finn tax for protection from the most northern earl in Hålogaland.

Later they paid taxes to both them and the russians, then russians started to move up to the murmansk area. It was prior all under the King and managed by mentioned earl, including what is known as murmansk oblast today.

It's first in modern times that ther actually have been a sizeable population there btw. By the 1900ds there were only 15k there, and at least 1k of those were norse that moved there in the 1800ds on invitation from the tsar to populate the area.

The communists moved a lot of people there so it's closing in on a 1 mill now, think it's just under 800k or something. Rather straegic position back then you know they also got their fleet there. I have family in the north, my grand mother is from there. So lots of them have been in murmansk, but I've never been my self. Looks kinda comfy in the summer

Also if you wonder where the finn- comes from in both Finland and Finnmark, that's from us. It simply refers to them being hunter gatherers, so one said they lived of what they found, hence the name. Samis are well samis and pekkas suomi

>buldings
yeah commieblocks

>yeah commieblocks

I prefer commiecocks.

No homo

I was going to propose you to become a part of Greater Latvia, but sure.

If Finns want the clay, they can just become Russians and all the clay in the world will become theirs. It is better to be Russian, than to be resentful forever butthurt finn who is so proud of "winning" the winter war, yet suffers from the unfairness that the clay doesn't belong to them.

Is that Tore Hound from Bjarkoy?
Him and Bjarmer?

Why don't Finns want to be Russian?

Are they cucks?

i notice you understood a part of this jokes nuance, though not to its full extent.

yeah those are probably ugly and stuff, I was more thinking about the nature there

Mosquitoes suck (quite lit) in the summer there though, same both sides of the border. They big like bombers basically. Those have to be if not the biggest in the world, then at least one of the biggest. I mean you can almost put a saddle on those things

If you even get close to the Baltics you will regret it much unless you launch´h nukes and then you will regret it even more.

>threatening on the imageboard and taking things like they are serious and your words matter
are you inbred by any chance?

Scandinavia is rightful danish clay

you will just turn it into feminiggerarabia anyways these days Sven

all of it
pls save us from this EU multiculti nigger lover shit pls!

lmao, as if that proposal was historically accurate anytime m7+1

It wouldn't stop there. It never does. Besides, I don't see the Russians trying to offload Karelia.

>Tartu consists around of 80% russian
You need to buy off more estorussians and get a bit better view.

Tartu is more estonian than any city in estonia.

>eu flag
>muh russian hysteria
>gib back karelia
try harder

kek
>krokodil needle
a few years ago some of them started with this here too, it spread from finnmark if I remember correctly.
But..
They all dead now, so problem solved

You shouldn't have named it after Finns if it wasn't Finnish. It belongs to Finland. Good luck protecting it from Finnish invasion.

this except we take all of norway and denmark, and we let the Finns have their country because they are based

>(((German)))
Fuck off you shill.

So let it be written, so let it be done

>implying we aren't turning into feminiggerarabia the caliphate just to gain more power and take over all of scandinavia

Time is going forward, not backwards. You had your turn, now it's ours.

>Russian influx into a non-Russian area

"It's our land. After all Russians live there!"

We called them both finn- then, but that was two distinct countries as today too. You also have another people up there called kvens. You formerly had a kvenland too a bit further to the south in northern sweden I do believe it was. They still exist today too a bit here and there up there

Samis don't like them and call them finns, samis are really supremacists, and they try to deny them all their rights

It's not as if anyone can tell you two apart anyway.

I will be modest.
Taking Saaremaa and eastern part of the country from Estonia and Latgalia from Latvia would be enough. Lithuania is irrelevant but I guess they can be partitioned between Belarus and Poland, giving Belarus access to sea.
Remanina parts of Latvia and Estonia can stay independent.
Ideally, would be nice to take Åland and Gotland to have total domination on Baltic Sea.
Under some surcanstemcence it totaly can be done.

Lithuania should take over Kaliningrad. Send those stupid Russians out of rightful Baltic land.

>Taking Saaremaa

But the cutie I'm kinda dating currently lives there :(

Honestly if this were to go down I would travel to Lithuania and fight for them. Fuck you.

ugh movies these days, when you lit can't watch the movie and still spends all the time shitposting during it. It lasted for 2hours, it was so boring so I maybe watched the 20 first minutes and now it's over. In the trash it goes

russians live there because it was either part of russian empire or the SU.
there is no mass migration to other countries if you dont take cyprus into account.
just kek

Russia is not even rightful Russian clay.

There's no such thing.

There is literally no justification to suggest that Russia should own Kaliningrad. It should either go to Poland or Lithuania. I would be for Lithuania owning it because it is Baltic land and not Slavic and Poland already has enough coastline.

>Russian Empire
Failed
>Soviet Union
Failed
>Russian Federation
Soon...

Lithuania is dying nation, Lithuanians will extinct at the end of the century.
It would be a favor to put them out their misery.

there is no justification needed since we own it.
>latvian empire
not even tried

It ok, she will be able to go to Germany as refugee. Isn't it wonderful?

Three men are sitting in a cell in the Dzerzhinsky Square. The first asks the second why he has been imprisoned, who replies, "Because I criticized Karl Radek." The first man responds, "But I am here because I spoke out in favor of Radek!" They turn to the third man who has been sitting quietly in the back, and ask him why he is in jail. He answers, "I'm Karl Radek."

Are you actually retarded?

>Take candy from a baby

"Well since I own it now it's mine and I don't need justification."

Why dont you get your government to urbanize and build cities is isolated rural areas?

It's a guy :^)

Correct. There is Russian flag flying over Kaliningrad, that's mean it Russian.

Lubyanka is tallest building in the Moscow. You can see Siberia from its basement.

A dog pisses on a fire hydrant does that mean it's theirs? Can you get any less brain dead?

one guy sits on a bench on arbatskaya street and thinks "who gives a fuck".
after all the invasions of other countries for made up reasons thats just hipocracy on a CNN tier level