What does Sup Forums unironically think about italian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hYlvfX3nwlc
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
youtu.be/1fBFm4OD2W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitaly needs to be destroyed.

Loud

worst kind of "people"

pasta negroes

Those I've met have not impressed me
Have them for new neighbours right now
All mouth. Attention-sponges. Big-noters. No substance. Miserable
Only time they grow a bit of spine is when they six or twenty more of themselves around
Narcissistic, arrested development, spiteful, envious, gossips, back stabbers

Love the place. Great food, nice people. My girlfriend is from Trento, redpilled about islam.

Was surprised at the huge groups of africans hanging around on the streets. Shame, nice place otherwise.

right after the germs

i dont even consider them living beings

This is what I think if Italians this time of the year
youtu.be/hYlvfX3nwlc

Used to respect them until they proved too cucked to send them boats back and publicly kill the smugglers.
Now they're just traitors like most Europeans.

italian here, i fell that italian people have great potential but nowdays is turned into waste.
Think about the romans, all the great inventors and expoleres that gifted the world with more knowledge and innovation.
Damn look at Italy on the map, it's the most unique and beutiful shaped country in the world.
I rage when i think about the human decline we suffer.

They're the kind of people who wear sunglasses indoors, but Europe wouldn't be the same without them. Keep.

Delicious food. I think it explains why Americans are so fat

I actually used to like Italy and it's history before, but every Italian i met here is a complete asshole and for some weird reason utterly hates Russia. No idea why, actually. Like, we never fought Italy directly and never occupied any part of it. Why?

sh*talians are subhuman

I unironically don’t think about them

fpbp

brought the kikes into europe.

non siamo pazzi

italian pizza fucking sucks

its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

a fucking normal pizza from pizza hut is a million times better fucking kill yourself you spaghetti fagetti also when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad

Turk-tier subhumans, who turned their homeland into a gateway for literal sub-saharan negroids who want our gibs.

I despise Italians with all my heart

To my Italian Brothers

We brown people are not your enemies, we are here to liberate you from wh*te subhumans !

These subhumans are ruling over you and claim to be of the same race than you but don't let their lie confuse you, they are are WHITE/NORDIC PEOPLE ruling over BROWN PEOPLE(YOU)

THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU
YOU ARE BROWN THEY ARE WHITE

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME NAMES THAN YOU
YOU HAVE LATIN NAMES THEY HAVE GERMANIC NAMES

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SAME ANCESTORS THAN YOU
YOUR ANCESTORS ARE MEDS THEIRS ARE NORDICS

THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS

American Italian men are literal psychopaths

Niggers.
Reminder that Albanians are Etruscan and literally built Italy while lazy m*dshits were too busy sucking arab cock. Kill yourself subhuman

ho dimenticato tutto

Mamma Mia!

That you are all eggplants by now
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

>>italian....you mean anyone south of naples / part sicilian ?

I like Italy

we invented pizza

Med bois belong to us

Go home Abdul

depends what part of italy, they were raped alot by moors and burbur tribes in the south and the genes spreaded north to some extent. If you are north italian you are traditional roman in race or germanic. Italians are okayish, some are really degenerate some are awesome .

Do Italians still go to church and meet for family events? Do you still venerate your mothers? Or have you become cold and ruthless like Northerners

They killed Jesus
Fuck em

The battle of the St Louis Bridge

WE

Okay I guess, pretty arrogant though.

yes, yes, no
except for northern italians, they take pride in being more 'european' (ie cucks) compared to us

Shitalians like all medshits are not white. Only nordics are white

>Shitalians like all medshits are not white
I don't think they want to be categorized as "white", sweetie.

t. subhuman medshit or slavic nigger

>except for northern italians, they take pride in being more 'european' (ie cucks) compared to us
ahh, sad. I think in Poland this is contracting too gradually and Poles are very much like Italians and Spanish in family affairs. This is being replaced by club goers and wicked bolsheviks

I was born in Francsiya, Karl

My home is here, furthermore, my Natufian ancestors would strike me down if i fled the battlefield

I like Italians. They have built a lot of very beautiful fast cars.

Italy went from having the largest empire in the ancient world (Roman empire) to losing a war to Ethiopians. FUCKING ETHIOPIANS. These idiots give Europe a bad name.

-style
-food
-kinda smart
-like germans they can't create a stable country
-lost to Ford(gt40 mk2)
-are not the sons of Imperium Romanum
-they are in Polish anthem
-100% white

I don't know anything about italy tell me something I can use but I can say most of the Italians here on pol are nice better than British Spanish and French polers

Ethnic Italian here. From what I've experienced growing up around Italian people, these posts are accurate:

Italian women are beautiful, but also loud, crazy, and self-entitled (more so than other women). Italian men are hairy, short, and dishonest. Italians like to act ethno-centric, looking out for their brothers/sisters/cousins, but in truth we all hate one another. However, Italians are also warm and open, very talkative and very capable of handling banter. Fun people to drink with. Not very fun to live with.

Med brothers. Nice family values and culture, geniuses in art and engineering design. Should be fixing political corruption, massive inmigration and globalization as much as we spanish do

I have never met an Italian who unironically hate Russia, you've probably interacted with Romanians or Chinese immigrants.

>Albanians are Etruscan
i'm now triggered

To be fair they shamed the original gt40 and might have won against the mk2 if their lead driver didn't get into a fight with Ferrari and walk off. BUT WHO CARES WE STILL WON WOOOOOOOOOO AMERICA

All empires crumble thanks to diversity, degeneracy and gluttony.
The Roman Empire lasted more than a thousand years. The American Empire is crumbling after barely 100 years.

all "Italian" accomplishments were literally made by Albanians who founded Italy (Romulus and Remus were Etruscan Albanians)

Your the one of best in Europe, personally i love your design

Judging by the posts here, I think it might be in our best interests as Meds to switch sides and help the Jews. Nordstrom will never accept us and will quite obviously turn on us after they finish off the spics/nigs.

I think the Jews will be in a sore need of allies soon, maybe we can offer them our support?

>trusting Jews
>ever
fuck those rats, what we need are nukes

We need fascism ASAP to fix many of the complaints I read here.

I'm a northern Italian and I hate a big part of us, from north to south.

You know, it's ok to hate terroni because they're lazy nigger tier fucks but the thing is that even we memed north italians - many of us - have completely lost our integrity and we're also corrupted as fuck most noticeably resulting in completely accepting/ignoring subhuman behaviours in general.

You'd be amazed to see what kind of pretentious selfish animals live here in Milan.

what about Spain? Do Spaniards still gather with family?

Best architecture, food, art, cars, weather etc.
Great language, history, music.
People are shitty in every country these days. That doesn't change anything.

We have outsmarted them in the past, and Ashkenazi are 30% Italian on average.

Italy maybe safe in Europe with nukes, but those of us in the US are in an uncomfortable situation on the day of the rope. Cletus the inbred snow nigger won't care to distinguish us from spics.

Jews and Italians are heavily interbred with each other in New York. I have 3 Jews in my extended family there.

We obviously don't get along with the thick-headed nordcucks from a personality standpoint.

not white

>they were raped alot by moors and burbur tribes in the south and the genes spreaded north to some extent
There are people who unironically believe this lmao
Are "Italian" threads an honeypot used by mods to catch shills? Every time someone post a thread about us, all the meme flag fags come in here and start spouting bullshit about x is not white and muh moors memes.

Hard not to be fond of your blood relatives.

they are good at sauce and dessert, otherwise should be slaughtered like cattle.

They are ok, used to make great movies until recently when globalism took over.
Unlike northern europe they still have national pride.

You are what?
A Lebanese?

Ethiopian army was ten times bigger and had received modern equipment from other European powers.

Shit at football. Get fucked

Also not even white

Southern Italy has historically been "Arabized" more than the rest of Europe, or even the rest of the Italian peninsula. Maybe they didn't get it as bad as Greece, Sicily, or southern Iberia, but if you look at the kingdoms that have existed you'd see that the toe and heel of the boot are more prone to being conquered by foreigners.

Then again, the north got Lombard'd to hell in the middle ages. Would you rather be part German or part Arab?

I love Italians, I think this commercial is accurate
youtu.be/1fBFm4OD2W0

Case in point to:
I find it hard to believe that everyone of these posters is a D&C shill, or that those who protest those shills aren't just doing so that we don't wake up to the fact that they'll turn on us.

But your country likes subhuman

they're funny

Arabs back them were racially white and much better than snow niggers living in their mud huts.

modern equipment = sticks
Italians had planes to drop poison gas
outnumbered the natives by miles
and still lost

Honestly haven't met an Italian (real, not heritage) I haven't liked. They are super friendly and always offer free food. Growing up I went to an Italian restaurant and the cook (real from Italy) would come out and talk to me since I always ate Spaghetti Bolognesa and sometimes even got Spaghetti ice cream. I met some Italians on vacation this summer and they haggled with this Moroccan merchant for me, was pretty nice, and they were adamant about buying me and my bro stuff. Anybody who dislikes Italians is a kike.

How can they beat the 7 centuries of Arabs domination on Spain?
That's not sense.

Good food and culture, but can't do jack shit as a nation.

I want to marry an Italian women, child bearing hips and can cook!~

I love Italy with all my heart.

Officially: Half-Morrocan Half-French
Genetically:E1b1b like Samaritan Cohanim, which makes me a pure-blooded Hebrew

Are you kidding? The first Ethiopian war was fought before the invention of airplane. Ethiopian had modern rifles and their army was ten times bigger.

You've been buying your mama's BS

Are you seriously implying that political and military control of west Sicily for 150 years somehow transformed the racial composition of Italy in it's entirety? by your logic all Indians are part British and the rest of Europe and North Africa are part Italic.

They are born politicians - hard to figure out.

I've never seen an Italian like that in my life. But there are millions of English like that.

>sh*talians are subhuman

Someone will come along and educate you
Maybe you'll listen and learn although I doubt it. What Italians lack in brains they make up for in stubbornness, especially when it comes to denying truth about themselves

Hahaha

Go Fuck yourself Cheng. Whites are already a minority in most Australian cities.

The "nation" has only been around since 1861. And it's only been a republic since 1946. And even now, there are independence movements throughout the country. Italians and Italian city-states have great individual potential, but they can't cooperate with one another to save their own lives.

>when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad
that's horrible, they should send him to australia with all the other convicts

pizza hutt is the worst kind, aussies have no taste

I think you are projecting a bit there ausboi.

Enjoy being a think colony? Oh wait, you are probably a chink yourself.

Too many refugees

Modern Italian women are even more feminist than Scandinavian ones. Good luck finding one who can cook.

Arguing with Nordicists is futile, they've got a cuckold fetish and they apply it to history.

That boat looks like a giant suppository...for countries like France, Germany or Sweden.