Arrest Flynn

>Arrest Flynn
>Flynn charged
>"Why did Flynn get charged for lying about one thing when Crooked Hillary lied about X many things?"
>"What about Lynch, Comey, DWS?"
> -tweet about this every day for two weeks-
>Sessions appoints special counsel to go after Hillary
>Plausible enough for normal people to agree with Hillary/Comey/Lynch/DWS etc being investigated since Mueller threw them a bone and arrested Flynn

Other urls found in this thread:

apotheosismagazine.com/home/2017/1/15/why-the-right-wing-have-the-intellectual-and-moral-high-ground
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The saddest thing is, some people here will actually believe you.

>IMPEACH HILLARY WHEN

fuck off vlad

As an insider I can verify.

Hi shill

Flynn turned himself in, and plead guilty for lying.

Don Jr. will be on the news in handcuffs and you idiots will be calling him a deep state plant. That's how stupid you are

Kushner will be the next one in handcuffs. times running out retards.

..and Hillary will win in a landslide

We know we know

>implying anyone on Sup Forums wouldn't love to see that

This is true. Trump is literally playing 5D chess. Mueller is literally /ourguy/. Hillary will be locked up soon. Just trust in Trump.

You'll never see a Democrat charged for anything. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's true. They are the protected class. Protected by the deep state and each other. No Democrat will ever go down for an actual crime. Weiner being charged/jailed was the exception rather than the rule.

The thought that Mueller has *flipped* and is working for Trump is absolutely beyond ridiculous. Mueller is NOT working for Trump, Mueller does NOT care about Trump, Mueller WOULD put Trump in jail if he could. Him and his posse of Democrat lawyers are doing everything they can to bring Trump down. Do not be fooled by conspiracy theories. Muellers singular laser focused goal is to destroy the Trump presidency. If he can't do that he will make the optics and dominate media with stupid shit like this with Flynn.

You all always make it about Hillary because you have no real argument. I can't wait for Hillary to get locked up too.

please be right about something for the first time in your life

hillary is important because our argument is that your people are incredibly corrupt and you all have no morals or decency and this lays it bare

Then stfu. When she’s locked up you won’t hear about her anymore. Until then she has to be kept in public consciousness.

>Flynn talking to Russian Ambassador: Not a crime
>Flynn saying "no" when FBI asked him if he talked to Russian Ambassador: Is a crime

Left is prematurely blowing their loads.

CTR on suicide watch

The Obama *campaign,* that is, before he was prez, sent an actual team to Russia to talk to them.

Thus it is extremely likely it's not illegal to talk to foreign powers if you're running a presidential campaign, let alone president elect.

This is nothing and libtards are just gonna be disappointed again, although flynn is fugged

Trump first retards, he is currently president.

>your people are incredibly corrupt

I'm not a Democrat.

am i supposed to be upset that flynn mentioned sanctions to russia
does that strike you as corrupt or offensive

For literally what. Trump hasn’t done anything.

You still got some jizz on your chin

Triggered

despite the hysteria, i'm still 100% sure this is about his very dubious involvement with the Turkish government and has exactly nothing to do with Russia at all.

I was pretty confident that Mueller would go after Flynn only if he found nothing else. He wants a headline and gets to burn a low hanging fruit. Flynn was probably way more fucked than just lying to the fbi about the kislyak phone call. They gave him the option to drop the Turkey fraud indictments for a lesser charge that makes it appear Mueller is 'getting to the bottom of Russian collusion.' When in reality Mueller is clearly at the end of his rope and just hoping he can shake something off by leaking shit to the media.

what a fucking sham. well i guess the jews tried. better luck next time kikes.

You're supposed to be upset as you watch your Trump-god cronies get locked up one by one until he gets impeached, but like i said, you just deny everything. You'll be calling Don Jr. a plant when he is indicted. I can hear it now "B-but he dindu nuffin! He only agreed to meet with Russian officials during his father's campaign! Those Emails are fake news! But Hillary's Emails!"

It's honestly hilarious to watch all of you try so hard to convince people that nothing shady happened with the Trump campaign while saying Hillary needs to be in jail. She does need to be in jail, but so does Trump, and he is of a more immediate concern because he is acting president.

Its illegal and treason to tell your National Security Advisor to talk to foreign governments after you win an election. Literally worse than hitler and nixon combined

why would don jr be a plant wtf
i believe you may be overestimating your understanding of us
not surprising it is typical:
apotheosismagazine.com/home/2017/1/15/why-the-right-wing-have-the-intellectual-and-moral-high-ground

>why would don jr be a plant wtf
That's the point, he wouldn't be, but the idiocy of your average Trump supporter and their attempts to convince themselves that Trump is a god among men knows no bounds

>Trump and Le_donald faggots getting btfo

>G-g-g-guys look at the Dems! Watch the dems! Don't look at our house of cards falling to shit!

You faggots are so cute.