TRUMP GOING TO EAT HIMSELF TO DEATH

You jealous commie?

Shareblue PSA:
>you guys ruin your own narrative by shilling waayyyyy to hard
>the coordination and timing w/msm outlets is ridiculously transparent.
>still so far out of your depth here,your campaigns are actually getting worse.
Please look in the mirror and find some semblance of self respect.

Dahnuld dramfph tuu skeeep?!

How legit is that twitter account?

lol

Bigly, true if

I sincerely doubt Donald Trump would be eating Panda Express or Arby's. Superior versions of their food could be made by the White House kitchen. Krispy Kreme is plausible.

According to this trump is locked in the Oval Office gorging on donuts and Chinese food

So obviously very reliable

>How legit is that twitter account?
Thom Hartmann retweeted this.

stuffing your face with comfort food is how liberals deal with stress. why do they always project

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

bigly true, 100% familiar with his thinking

Honestly except Panda Express thats patrician taste in fast food

>internal choas narrative

Trump is reading today.

Fuck off. How do we know you aren't a ruskie RT Internet institute fag? Fat ass in chief is being a fat ass. You voted for it, enjoy the chaos

He's just doing what I do at the end of the year: Bulking. He has to cultivate mass for his sick cut at the start of the next year. Wait until you see him on the beach next summer!

this. familiar with his thinking too, he's fat

Fucking A. No empty store shelves here.

please be true

I feel like the NN fiasco really exposed them to their own impotence. Now they're getting even more desperate and arrogant. They're just lashing out and shitposting while a few are trying to studiously paint arguments about all the technicalities of the Russia hoax being super duper serious.

We're watching an industry slowly go through the process of being assimilated by pol culture. helplessness, desperation, sadness, wallowing in chaotic humor, redpills seeping into their skin. And in the meantime their money is getting cut off and they're under investigation for media manipulation.

Tick tock.

Proven fraud
Something like a year ago He tried to pass off some pictures taken from inside of the white house as prove he was legit but got BTFO when people just did an image search and found them already online elsewhere.

So he's a fraud and a computer illiterate idiot.

Did someone say mall food court?

God bless America

the shills are back!

>everyone that disagrees with me is a shill
imagine being this delusional

BIG

>How legit is that twitter account?

It's a British troll uncovered by Reddit like 6 months ago. He's fucking retard.

IF

the president needs a drink

drumpf

RESIST!
this tyranny is ending soon

I’m a source familiar with the white house’s thinking and I have to tell you this is very true.

Also, Trump has a handgun. He has locked himself in the Oval Office and is daring the staff to come in and “make a deal” with him.

Very legit. You can ask anybody. Everybody says so.

Isn’t there some emergency bill/vote going on and Pence has to be a tie breaker in it or something right now?

I assume they are having a scrum session over this issue and that’s why they cancelled press briefings today and are holed up having to order food for staff.

Binge eating is something girls do.

just print and post this inspirational flyer with words of encouragement from our president

REPORTED

What sort of retard do you have to be to take a twatter account like this seriously? DPRK News Service is more credible. FFS, just fucking stop, already. (((You've))) lost. The pendulum has started back the other way. You can go quietly or be forcibly removed, but either way, you're outta here, shitgobblers.

WhiteHouseAnon here. I can't stay long but I can confirm this. A few minutes ago I returned from a food run (my second today) and an obviously carb-loaded Trump stumbled into me, knocking my boxes of Big Macs and Ring Dings to the floor. He immediately leapt upon them, ripping into the paper and plastic with his teeth and then shoveling food into his maw. I was rooted to the spot. He looked up at me, cakey filling oozing out of his mouth, and whispered, "Donny hungry". I fled the room in terror.

LAUGH AND GROW FAT

>Krispy Kreme is plausible.
Dunno why but this made me laugh.

When even Reddit can sniff you out it's time for pic related.

Is it shilling if i think its funny and am at working work getting paid anyway?

How's the cactus in your anus feeling?

How is "invasion" and "occupation" legally defined? Is an invasion simply the unauthorized presence of a foreign power's soldiers within your borders? What legally constitutes an invasion?

Really?!?! This is big news. Please share more!

>muh-muh-maybe if I make a fake Twitter, Drumpf was stop winning

>Chaos

I hope to see you in the nothingburger thread I make after I upload my screencap of your retarded comment.

The important question: what was he eating from Panda Express? I am a fan of the black pepper chicken. the general tso is pleb tier.

if you tell me that TRUMP was eating the black pepper chicken with fried rice and an egg roll, I will go ahead and mail in my vote for him for 2020

top kek. thank you for this post. here's your (you)

>internal chaos reality

TWOOOOO SCOOPS

The President has made a fortress of pizza boxes around his desk and is watching Fox News through little peepholes he has made for himself. He keeps yelling at the screen and is trying to tell the anchors what to say.

Mike Pence is inside and talking to him but nobody else is allowed in.

The worst part is how many people like and retweet it, thinking it's real.

BRONNALD GLRUMNPH!!!!!

Oh my! He's had two many scoops!

SEND IN MELANIA!!!

He's in work mode and needs to go into sleep mode!

Maybe Trump plans to eat Flynn. People can't testify against you if you eat them first

Lots of libtards will be dancing in the streets, especially when most of them uncritically believe bullshit such as this. When it becomes obvious to even them that this isn't the "end of Drumppfff" their utter despair will make my dark heart sing.

>source familiar with trump’s level of appetite

Dude, it says right there in the Twitte handle, "WH (this means White House, Kraut) SNR (this means senior, a very old, reliable person) advisor", so it's obviously someone with in-depth knowledge.
Also, Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on the White House beds Obama slept in and then had them burned.
Yes, the beds AND the hookers.

if liberals want to take on "fake news" why don't they demand twitter delete all these fake "rogue WH" twitters?

twitter is full of unverified bullshitters like this and liberals love retweeting it, dont they see the irony in that?

True if big!

>trump what do you think of flynns comments
>trump?
>I think it's not a bigly deal bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppfffdddd

The retard outed himself as a larp.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. The more the leftists yowl in their echo chambers, and spew their bullshit all over the general public, the more folks are waking up.

Imagine being a liberal for one minute and thinking that

1) this is funny
2) Drumpf is finished

What a fucking sad life it must be for the op here. Personally I'd just neck myself if I were the OP because there is nothing worth living for.

He outed himself when he posted Google results without editing them in order to "prove" he was inside the WH.

>shill status: triggered

Fake and gay!

That's fucking rad.

Sometimes I eat a ton of good shit for no reason, too. And I do it just because I'm rich and want to, not because I'm stressed.

Haha fucking poorfags shilling hard.

True.

That fat fuck better not have any ice cream in that office.

Ok, this is the funniest thing from the Trump black propaganda wing yet. Surprised you guys didn’t say he quadrupled on KFC Double Downs.

>imagine being a bug
>imagine bug's thoughts
Nah, I say frag em' all!

Considering they have done the exact same NN shilling three times before this latest one, and didn't even consider switching it up, just shows they are incompetent.

They got excited when the first bout of NN shilling gained traction with the newfag plebbitors, and then blew their load trying it a couple more times.
They don't know when to stop pressing their luck.

Pretty much this. They are so transparent, they all launch at the exact same time cross platform.

As if Trump would eat anything other than a well-done burger with ketchup. Nice try Shareblue, there's still lines in Japan to this day for the burger he popularized there.

Literally who?

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold. All these sex scandals are just appetizers.

>thinks burger meat in a taco shell with lettuce, tomatoes, and yellow cheese is anything other than a burger remix by "Mexicans"
Ketchup just outside of shot.

What makes you think that your screencap is credible? This pasta is almost as good as "we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes" or "I was top in my Navy Seals class"

Shareblue now in panic damage control mode as they try to find shots of Trump eating non-burger items. They end up showing Trump eating burgers with different buns and always cropping the photo to leave out the ketchup. This one's a keto-burger. Proof he cuts carbs and is lean, disproving their own shilling. Lines for this shit out the door at Chick-Fil-A.

How does it feel to have a fat fuck piece of shit for a president instead of a hunky prince Amerimutts!

this is a sly advertisinment for arbys. too bad the one by me is filthy beyond belief. panda express makes me feel like crap.

Probably not even true considering you're not allowed to bring food inside the Whitehouse.

Drumpf confirmed inflicting self harm upon self. That means he's automatically impeached and there's a reelection coming. Bernie will be in the White House by New Years.

>the russians hacked the election even though obama literally said hacking the election is impossible
imagine being THIS delusional

What, no sips or coffee? Does he even drink coffee? The man never sleeps

That screencap is definitely not credible.

>We've influenced [..] entire races of people
The kind of people hired to do ideological influencing are useful idiots and themselfes believers in the ideologie. Might be that the high echelons of power are more cynical, but they would never use non ideological lingo.

journal updated

BIG

He’s gonna get a heartattack...oh no

Obvious bullshit, not allowed to just bring in outside food to POTUS. It's against protocols. Kinda shines a spotlight on Obama and his $65,000 'pizza' and 'hotdog' party not being about actual food, huh?

>No Chick Fil A

TRUMP NO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUR GUY

hes loading up on big macs and cokes like a true american. it just gives me more faith