Reddit being this butthurt

>Reddit being this butthurt
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TsVpk00atGc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and the people who unironically post on that website will think it's totally organic. not bought and paid for at all. not set up by the admins because that would be "a conspiracy theory" according to them. fucking rejects

I don't care either way about this shit lol

Bruh just sit back and have a good laugh

>Sup Forums being for the destruction of a free and open internet.
This place man...

Sorry you can't pirate jrps and stream tentacle gay hentai anymore little fuccboi

give money

>we must help and subsidize small companies like google, facebook, netflix, and amazon

Sorry Reddit your lies don't work here

No refunds!

Bernie being the retarded kike he is, is probably broke and can't afford to fill up his Audi r8

>it must be monitored by the feds to be free and open

Did you get electro shock therapy?

That sums up reddit pretty well

So you guys like politicians paid for by corporations? I thought that was half of Trumps appeal, that he couldn't be bought. What's the problem here?

Instead of Comcast, ATT, and Verizon?

I'm now convinced there are shills here.

This

>reddit will fall for this scam artist again

t. rebel college student

RES - right-click - ignore x 50

Their senators sold them out to google instead. Insufferable faggots.

Bernie Sanders literally took 2nd place in receiving the most telecom donations.

No reply to this...Who’s the real shills

Who is subsidizing them? Netflix and Amazon aren't even for Net Neutrality. They'll benefit greatly by killing off the competition.

>it must be monitored by the feds to be free and open
This is obvious.

I actually agreed with net neutrality until I saw that. Obviously very well organised and the bots to upvote that would have been very expensive
Who paid for it, and why?

That's honestly so fucking funny

The fire rises, lurk more.

>i've been here since summer

>R senators are shown as being ebil
>D senators are shown as being le good guys

Wow dudes, this totally isn't shilling of the most obvious sort!

>we should give the government broad and expansive power to regulate the internet in order to solve a problem that doesn’t actually exist
Net neutrality is just SOPA/PIPA/CISPA rebranded but you retards eat it up because John Oliver told you to eat it.

you're right, let's make it so only large companies can afford to exist online
i completely trust comcast (MSNBC), Time Warner Cable (CNN), google, facebook, netflix, amazon to run the entire internet by themselves in a completely ethical way
and if you don't trust google and facebook you're a shill

>unironically using the term fuccboi
time to kys

So thats where they're getting the numbers? what retards.

We eat it up because net neutrality is pretty fucking important.

Reddit is so cucked its not even funny. They've totally bought into Faceberg and Cuckflixs scheme.

you're right let's make it so only large companies can afford to exist
what could possibly go wrong with allowing Time Warner Cable (CNN) and Comcast (MSNBC) to decide what websites you can and can't visit
and if you don't trust google you're a shill, we should eliminate the possibility of them ever having any competition

Sup Forums suddenly support lobying, no wonder AIPAC thread never got attention

If the Left is shilling for something, it’s all but guaranteed to be bad for American citizens.

>Implying a single person in the US government isn't being paid for
LMAOOOOOOOO

How does subsidizing Google, Netflix, and YouTube negate the privileges granted to Comcast.

Not really, I'm certain the Reddit Admins were for it

Comcast, Time Warner and all the other telecom companies that buttfuck burgers every day of the week only grew so big due to government interventionism after intensive lobbying. Are you saying that the same government that ensured their monopolies and cartel practices is the one you want to give all the keys for ensuring "net neutrality"? Are you that stupid?

Wait what? They took SOPA and PIPA and just slapped the word Net Neutrality on the bill? Source?

How can anyone take you seriously when you talk like a moron?

Netflix hasn't been for net neutrality since 2015. They benefit from the decrease in competition and they'll just push increased cost onto consumers. I don't think you know much about this issue.

It wouldn't be expensive if reddit allowed the bots to operate.

Fun fact: le reddit is the 4th largest website in the world by visitors, if I remember right. Either way they're up there in traffic terms. You think they don't have a horse in this race?

Google has a bigger market cap than all three of those companies combined.

Big companies pay money so their narrative appears on the front page of reddit.

Anyone who believes shit from reddit is a gullible retard.

Im prettu sure they are pulling the numbers out of their ass.

That was obvious when I saw them say Bernie takes no donations. He took more Corporate donations than any other senator. In total, he was only beaten by Hillary.

This. If liberals want something badly, I want the exact opposite of it. Everything they do is to the detriment of my people.

Good. Netflixs consumers deserve increased prices for watching propaganda. No one is going to agree with you here schlomo. Fuck off. You liberals need to eat lead.

nupol and us elections have changed this place user
you know where to go if you want to be reunited with oldpol

>Drumpf is an unstable kkk fascist Nazi who is going to start WW3
>HOW DARE THE DRUMPF FCC VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP THEIR POWER TO REGULATE\CENSOR BROADBAND INTERNET BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW.

>Big companies pay money so their narrative appears on the front page of reddit.
>Anyone who believes shit from reddit is a gullible retard.

Seriously. There was a guy who made a video about how easy it was to pay to have a post botted up to the top of /r/all, and then paid to have the post about his video botted to the top of /r/all.

telecoms already have a monopoly
how many options for internet are there in your area?
letting them bundle up your internet like a cable package won't magically put more lines in the ground and create competition

Anyone else remember during Sessions' last hearing how so many Democrats were asking him about why he blocked that ATT merger?
Anyone else notice how ATT's name hasn't been drug through the mud like the others?

Very interesting.

They probably intend to make it an issue for the midterms

>"good" comments people want to see are promoted to the fast lane
>unimportant stuff is hidden and made less prominent and sent to the slow lane
>the guys in charge can arbitrarily do anything they want
why does reddit hate themselves?

>reddit straight up refusing to acknowledge facts
>make up something else instead

This high speed lane really is the bee's knees. I've been shitposting about 30% faster ever since I upgraded.

For your free trials go to verizon's Fios Speed Optimizer and enter code "fastlane".

This is what revolution looks like, Drumpftards.
Be very afraid.

Ding ding. This is just the democrats way to get the 'internet crowd' on their side. They can't think beyond segmenting voter bases and appealing to the most common denominator.

>the internet was suffocating under abusive corporate tyranny before Saint Barack came down from Black Heaven and proclaimed “net neutrality” in 2015
You’re obsessing over POTENTIAL corporate abuse while ignoring ACTUAL governmental abuse. It’s silly. You’re silly.

Just like SOPA was so important, rite?

GOOGLE SUPPORTS NET NEUTRALITY

THEREFOR NET NEUTRALITY IS GAY

I don't actually know what the fuck that shit is, but fuck google, weev said so.

Afraid? It's pathetic, and I'm laughing.

It's technically corporate abuse of lobbying, too. Ever wonder who Google is backing?

Those companies will continue to have their monopolies protected under NN because it does not change the underlying problem, it just gives more power to Google while letting the ISP's maintain their legal monopolies.

Looks organic :^)

Go read the language of SOPA and PIPA, and then read the language of the 2015 FCC ruling on the matter.

Honestly it was a stroke of genius to label them as Net Neutrality. A sort of political genius that should always be cause for alarm.

It's almost like the regulations are terrible and have little to do with neutrality at all. I wonder if we should change it..

OH LORDY HE'S BACK!

is this during the election or recent?

the internet isn't free

>You’re obsessing over POTENTIAL corporate abuse while ignoring ACTUAL governmental abuse

This seems to sum up the left pretty well.

>You're silly

Nah, they're just brainwashed and they don't know how to stop being brainwashed.

I hate that they ignore the fact their phone service provider can force their smartphone to install an update which kills its performance in order to force them to buy a new phone, but they're all up in arms about what the TV tells them to be upset about.

TL;DR - net neutrality is bad for the consumer, but incredibly good for google

Same, I'll bump the thread though

This guy can just go to Reddit and make bank anytime he feels like it.

These are my jewish neighbours back in 1946. They survived the holocaust - sort of.

"neutrality"
"free and open"
If you take those commercial buzzwords seriously, you're hopeless.

They always do that. Name something in a way that makes you look irrational if you're against it. Same shit as "common sense gun laws". They force you to take the position of being against common sense if you go against it. It's an old ass tactic and it works really well on idiots.

Why do Jews have the highest trade surplus surpassing even the us and we have to give them money?

>This place man...

This post perfectly encapsulates the mentality of the average redditor (r/the_Cuckold included) or more broadly that of the average leftist nu-male. Everybody conforms to groupthink or is shunned, because thought-crime is like another Shoah.

>trickle down economics
>her body her choice
>not all Muslims
>black lives matter
They really do always aim right for the emotional pleas, don't they?

They have golden theeth like sharks.

Yeah, it's obvious too which makes it even more mind blowing people fall for it.

>telecoms already have a monopoly

the only reasoned they're allowed to maintain their monopoly is because of bandaid fixes like NN. ISPs should NOT be common carriers, they should be trust busted and scattered into the wind.

Lobbies donate money to people who support their ideas. That isn't selling out.

youtu.be/TsVpk00atGc

>Bernie sanders dindu nuffin
Whhhheeeewwww lad

It's hard to combat though, and that's why it's so effective. No one likes being seen as the bad guy, so when every legislation you champion is for the "good guys", anyone opposed is automatically assumed to be with the bad guys.

Luckily trust in authority is dropping and dropping. A complete distrust of political authority is the only real means to dealing with this issue.

>a free and open internet
go fuck yourself

Tell me more about how you had to pay an extra gorillion dollars a month to access more than facebook prior to 2015.

"net neutrality" has never affected end users, but it has screwed over the server side of things. With net neutrality, server ops don't have to pay extra for a fast lane because they're popular and the provider wants to keep the whole net equally fast for everyone.

Just checked any none of those Dems receiving telecom money had posts about them in this latest astroturf, aside from Bernie "Woulda Won" Sanders.

Straight-up anti-GOP turfing from Soros and Shariablue.

>believed the ISP shills who told him NN didn't start in 2005 under Bush

stop fucking up the internet you retarded shill

Please explain how rules put in place 2 years ago created a free and open internet where none existed before

Yes it is. Did you need money to support Trump?

>tentacle gay hentai
sauce?

Reddit is and always will be the best thing to happen to the internet(aside from the faggot mods)