>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/akNX25EWc5s
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEVER FORGET

flumpf

First for historic visit

The white house is in full panic mode

So did the pass tax reform?

Never forget, never forgive

How many people watch CSPAN in the USA?

You think Chuck Jewmer would let Republicans bitch like this? No, that faggot would call the vote and be done with it.

BTFO!

these two fit even better than the mateens

>trips gett by OP
wew lad

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

Im a big guy, will this tax bill belp my?

This level of shilling is fucking absurd

NEW BAKER NEEDED

CALLING ALL BAKERS

NEW BAKER NEEDED

BAKERS STEP RIGHT UP

do you think anyone on reddit will commit suicide when mueler's investigation ends with nothing big happening

/r/hillaryclinton seems to be enjoying this. How will we ever recover?

Faggots are still whining in the Senate how it impacts the children

When the fuck are they going to vote on the tax cuts? I thought it was originally supposed to be last night.

Checked!

No, Randlet killed it.

Trump must be shitting his pants right now.

AWOO ITS DECEMBER!!

Of course, here's the whole quote:
“is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.”

Yes because for you

>letting the communist press pepper him with questions
Why would a smart man like Trump fall for this trap. The press is literally coordinating with Mueller at this point.

Where the fuck did 2017 go?

Holy kek, those fags are still there? What the fuck do they have to talk about?

For you.

>This level of shilling is fucking absurd

It's just a failed attempt to disrupt. Comically ineffective.

Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in the Russia probe, a felony. He faces up to five years in prison.

1. Flynn admitted lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador in December and also lying in foreign agent registration materials filed in March.
2. Flynn has agreed to cooperate with the government as part of plea deal. No sentencing date was set - the special counsel office will file a status update in three months.
3. Special counsel prosecutor said Michael Flynn told an unnamed senior Trump transition team official at Mar-a-Lago about his contacts with the Russian ambassador
Flynn, flanked by two of his lawyers at the lectern, appeared calm. He exited the courtroom and got in an elevator, we're now waiting for him to exit. He did not say anything to the mass of reporters who waited outside the courtroom right after.
4. Court docs say that on 12/29, after Obama announced sanctions against Russia, Flynn called a "senior official" w/ the Trump transition team at Mar-a-Lago, who was with other transition officials, to discuss "what, if anything, to communicate to the Russian Ambassador"

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

Judge says Michael Flynn agreed to provide 'substantial assistance for prosecution of another person. Judge said during the plea hearing at the federal courthouse here that Flynn had agreed to provide "substantial assistance for prosecution of another person."

>solid edition name
>Joe thwarted once again
Koreanon confirmed honorary patriot

It's nothing, election was worst, primaries too, everybody had their pet candidate even if it was ironic.

C H E C K E D

A boy can dream!

Can someone tell me at what time will the final vote on the bill be? I need to go for a while and I dont want to miss it

Unironically yes. Probably several

>Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

>Unknown: "That's huge fucking news there."

>Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice fucking furniture. I treated her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big ass tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

>Bush: "Your girl's hot as dick. In the purple."

>Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

>Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

>Trump: "Look at you. You are a fucking pussy."

>Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

>Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

>Bush: "It better not be the fucking publicist. Shit, it's, it's her."

>Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some fucking Tic Tacs just in case I start fucking her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start fucking them. It's like a magnet. Just fuck. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

>Bush: "Whatever the fuck you want."

>Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Drumpf is finished. Literally.
youtu.be/akNX25EWc5s

Fuck the Jews who want every white Christian in this country murdered or enslaved.

Tweet that to Don Jr.

I feel like if Democrats introduced the identical bill they would say it's the greatest thing ever.

>They still believe that Clinton will ever be President

Plebbit's delusion is on a whole different level.

They are just in denial and think we lost.
Just watch in a few hours

Changes were made overnight, and more debate was scheduled. The vote will be happening today.

>vice
literal tabloid trash

FAKE NEWS ALERT! Fake news alert!

General Flynn did NOT plead guilty. It must be a lie! The Washington Post and New York Times both reported it so it must be a lie!!

FAKE NEWS!!!

There is a website that generate news based on a "Hillary Timeline", they roleplay as if she was elected, the finnposter comes with it sometimes.

SOURCE CLOSE TO TRUMP: FLYNN PLEA DEAL "VERY, VERY, VERY BAD"

>Friday Charonnay for Hill! (Bitches Get Stuff Done)

YAAAAAAAAAAS

Certainly. The left will continue to get more deranged the longer this goes on

where's the verrit™ code for this tweet?

>level of shilling
it's fucking nothing

>Trump is literally finished this time!!!
Hang yourself you bangladesh faggot.

>Vice

KEK

so glad to hear this straight from the president himself. Even though the rumor was shut down by both Sarah and Heather yesterday at their pressers, it is still good to hear it directly from the highest possible authority.

Even if they remove Trump nothing changes in the end since Trump hasn't managed to change whole lot of stuff.

ICE isn't even making a fucking dent you moron kike-lovers; there are 47 million enemy aliens in this country. The only way they can be removed is the legal military option.

Hearty kek. That is absolute madness

Hell just froze over and I actually agree with a commie. It is funny to trigger people. Especially a SJW.

Blessed!

>63 amendments proposed by dems
good heavens

>The CruzMissile memes when Cruz won Iowa

I liked their old travel bits but they went off the fucking rails a long time ago desu

Has Trump actually done anything good since being elected? Don't sidestep the question, don't give me ad hominems, just give me facts.

He forgot it in the furry suit.

Do we know whel?

it will only stop when some strong libel laws and smith-mundt are back in place.

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

This.

Make sure to watch the voting soon!

who's mcfarland?

Last reminder that Trump is being played like a fool by Xi. By posting this obvious truth, I was hoping someone in PTG could give some theory on the "grand chessboard" plan, instead I just get called a shill. Clearly you all now Trump is fucking up the North Korea issue like like the four presidents before him.

Though the thing is, they can't get you on "lying to the feds" if you refuse to say anything

Hence why they are generally encouraged to not abuse this ability, otherwise noone would say a word to them.

I can't imagine why these people PLEAD GUILTY though.

Are they even fucking trying anymore?

How we doing boys? Shills gone yet?

Democrats can't win anything in Florida what makes these retards think that'll change now? Obongo only won here barely because the nigger vote in South FL and Hillsborough. Bill Nelson is the only Democrat elected statewide here and he's about to get BTFO

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
>pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
>pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

It's literally in the OP you responded to m8

deregulation.
away from tpp and paris agreements.

11 million illegals that can be deported.

>napolitano
he turned into a retarded concern shill ever since he was fired and brought back

Sleepy Ben paid off with those "Alinsky and Lucifer" remarks.

>One person familiar with the mood in the West Wing insisted top White House officials were breathing a sigh of relief. "People in the building are very happy," the source said. "This doesn't lead back to Trump in any way, shape or form."

Well, that's that. The little show is over.

I was here then, I mean the shilling is absurd compared to what's being shilled against

n o t h i n g b u r g e r

They are just trying to distract from the Kate verdict and tax bill. And Mueller is coordinating with them to drop stories at strategic times.

nope

>Based

Up ur ass lmao

Judges, paris agreement, killing regulations, trade deals, wall prototypes

I haven't seen anything as of yet.

As it was when I got spitroasted by too cute guys at the deli. I am a YUGE queer and like to plow all day. Heh heh beh. Nuclear codes.

If Vice hates it, then it’s probably great.