Could women cope without men? (beside the obvious reproduction part)

>Could women cope without men? (beside the obvious reproduction part)

>How quickly would society collapse without men?

>Also, anyone have any other example like the following video of women being completely useless without men?

>The Island with Bear Grylls (men vs women)

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=2L5Gqgnkkec

There would be no point at all. All of men ambitions are directly linked to an inner need of improving ourself for the opposite sex to see as a better reproductive partner.

I'm a white woman married to a black man and yes, I can absolutely cope without white boys.

>hurr durr leftist roastie cunt

We're civic nationalists, sweetie. Choke on it.

Unfortunately society would collapse also without them.
Many care jobs as nurses or care for the elderly is done by 90% women.
Hate to say it senpai, we dont only need doctors but some who can wipe the shit from my ass when i cant.
Plus the goodboy cuddles from mom would be missed :(

Sure. I'm sure women would find a way to survive. They wouldn't be as successful as men because of their frail nature..instead of hunting larg animals they'd hunt things like.twigs and berries, but without the need for energy they don't really need all that meat. Women also wouldn't feel as competative with each other as men have throughout the centuries. Wed probably have less wars but more bitching. And in a sense everyone would be welcome to their world. To put it short, a world run by women wouldn't collapse, just...waterd down

>british civnat
Sorry, don't believe you.

Tits or GTFO, mudshark.

fat ugly mudshark says what?

But you believe an American can also be a Nazi? Fucking racking my brain over here

Nice larp fag. Tits or gtfo

In Second world war time women had to run society and is didn't collapse.
US even had a All American Girl Baseall League because all the male players were in Europe

I say no.

Girls amongst each other are combination of a hierarchy and a crab bucket. If there was one with decent skills to survive but she isn't popular enough nobody will make her the leader. Rather, when she has something (a hut, some fish) other girls will suck up to her and then once they get what they want, be back to the normal dominance hierarchy. The top bitches usually keep others in line with a mixture of social ostracism and mean taunts.

>those shoulders to hips ratio
Thats a trap op

>imagine a construction crew that was all women
>imagine an all women fire fighting team
>do you prefer NBA or WNBA, why?
>do you enjoy foods that are in jars? no more of that
>ever met a woman mechanic?

If it wasn't for reproduction, and men's innate addiction to pussy, we would be fine without them.

>All the nurses disappear.
>Sick and elderly die.
>Society continues but we're sad.
Vs.
>All men disappear
>Sanitation breaks down
>Infrastructure not maintained
>Surgery, engineering, everything with computers, the police force, agriculture, all resource extraction, most competent hunters and survivalists gone
Humanity literally dies in under a month.

Spotted the roastie.

Yet they want to make a Lord of the Flies remake with a full girl only casting.

top kek It's gonna be ogre

Registered nurses in North America don't wipe asses. No idea what it's like in Germanistan, but our nurses actually have comprehensive training. And all the best nurses are males. Just on our capabilities with body mechanics alone. This is displayed by the fact that a male nurse in North America literally cannot be unemployable in his field if his liscense is in good standing.

t. male nurse

Expect me to shit my pants hard if I ever will end up in an american hospital.
You will polish my ass until it is fresh af again lad. The time will come.

You know your husband despises you deep-down, right? You must at least suspect, in your weakest, most vulnerable moments.

you might be gay

meh, the weak men would be traps. They would give their boypussy to the alpha man

Yeah, the Jamaican/Spic CNAs will, not me. And they are ROUGH. Meanwhile I'll be laughing as I do my head to toe assessment of your bitch ass, and in my nursing diagnosis I'll label you a fall risk confining you to bed. And if you're prescribed any morphinol or opioid pain meds I'll switch them for baby aspirin. Dont fuck with nurses faggot. I'll also make sure you get low sodium/glucose/carb lunches. We have far more control over your care than a Doc.

>1 post by this id