Why does nobody cares that Prince Harry is marrying an American Black?

This is arguably the biggest political event since the second world war in British history.

Literally no one cares that Diana's bastard is marrying a quadroon mutt.

Why not? This represents the change in our times.

It's funny but he's pretty irrelevant to the throne, William is the next in line and he's been pumping out English kids with an English wife so eh. It's good bants to throw at brits though

Nobody cares. Explain why anyone should.

We would if it was Brittany Venti tho

>This represents the change in our times
Joke or not, this attitude is why i hate brits

Because caring about royals is for boomer women who read gossip mags. Literally no one else.

That doesn't matter. He's the son of the next king.

>meme flag has no pride in country

Imagine my surprise

Maybe nowadays.

JUST.

Because the British gave up decades ago. The fact that their homo prince is being married off to a nog for propaganda purposes is the least of their problems.

>Why does nobody cares that Prince Harry is marrying an American Black?

She has not taken the "tunnel trip" yet (Diana).. we have to wait and see if she will survive.

Most people see it for what it is. Political ploy
It's backfired
Whatever remaining sense of goodwill might have been enjoyed by the fake royals to date has now gone
The monarchy is despised
Queen and Charles could have stopped it but didn't
Loyalty's a two-way street. Brits have no reason now to feel loyalty to the fake royals
Kikes making it known that Marks is a jew and that a jew is responsible for the situation hasn't helped either kikes or the fake royals
Queen's lost everyone's respect
Rose coloured glasses have been tossed in the trash and people are seeing things more clearly
Harry's masonic nonsense in public reveals him to be an idiot
A good cleansing is on the way

>caring about monarchs of any kind

The irony of your words coming from that flag.

Doesn't matter, she'll end up getting Diana'd by the queen

Some of us can afford plane tickets to travel Tyrone, not flying a flag that I don't belong to.

>masonic nonsense

Quick rundown?

She is god tier sexy and I would drink her bath water.

Because breeding away the ginger is an improvement.

Because he's not part of the royal family, he just has to keep up appearances so that Charles doesn't look like a cuck

photos in media

I thought you couldn't be catholic and get married. Also, is his hair thinning?

>Prince Harry is marrying an American Black?

Soon he will be cucked as she gettos herself to every Tryrone and Achmed in London... the child will be darker than coal

its because shes so damn pretty and sweet.
im more annoyed that shes a black american. she shares no racial kinship, not is she in the commonwealth. is she really going to care about things like remembrance day?
If she was queen of the zulus at least shed be royalty. if she was some black girl from Brixton at least she'd be from Britain. If she was European heritage but foreign that would at least be something. but he's really married outside any kind of tribe real or imagined here.

And im cross that hes enabled a permanent tsunami of race based articles in the press, thanks harry.
Also does anyone else think he should have married pippa?

And go and google the prince of lichenstein for our royals future.
Still, i hope their happy im just cross with him for destroying any actual reason to believe the royals are any different from us or have a right to be royal.

1. He married some old as cunt so there won't be any royal babies anyway
2. Harry is like 5th in line for the throne and not in the line of inheritance unless his brother and all his kids get snackbarred or whatever
3. European Royals these days are pretty fucking useless anyway since they don't do a whole lot of shit besides just existing.

it's not like he's more than the stables boy's bastard

The queen has it covered

>This is arguably the biggest political event since the second world war in British history.
Yeah no. We've had wars, global financial crises and Brexit. This probably wouldn;t even make the top 10

>implying he's Charles' son
>implying Charlie will be let near the throne after it turned out he named the jew

I was saying that the other day if he married an African princess it wouldnt be so bad.

Shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your welfare royalty. That shit has always been lame.

We are going to be republics by the end of the decade the Monarchy is a tabloid joke.

It's not even a real king. It's just faggotry that's been long played out.

But Harry's turning bald while Hewitt still has a full head of hair.

His facial features resemble that of both Diana and Charles, the weird-ass nose in particular has to be inherited from Charles and can't be from either Diana or Hewitt

She's not even black.

someone shop merchant hands in here please?

oh please. look at her when she was younger and before the plastic surgery. she was still very pretty but you cant pretend she isnt.

People are concerned because shes a jew. And it was a jew that matched them up together. Her name was something Nonoo.

Heres a better one

Lol like anybody cares. Remind me why we still pay the royal clowns?

She's 56%, so what?

he's a hairlet?

woof

Dead look in the eyes

Perhaps the nigger was better at sucking dick?
She'll probably stop after he puts a ring on it. kek.

White girl probably is not happy he traded her in for a nigger. She was probably expecting life on easy street, for life.

If you see Harry's nose from the side it's very similar to James Hewitt's. If you look at it straight on it's very similar to Charles' though.

maybe he's their kid?

Affirmative Action recipient

>Rachel Meghan Markle[5][6] was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles.[7] Describing her parents, she has said, "My dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American ... I have come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident, mixed-race woman.
>its real
well..perhaps it was for the better that our landed gentry was wiped out and died with dignity. better than becoming a mockery of your ancestors i guess.

Bro she is white American!

Which is more offensive that the Prince is marrying a black or that she is an American?

her eye sockets are having a race to the back of her head

Most of your nobility is still kicking around though even although they're just a useless as the reigning monarchs are now except for maybe the Liechtensteiners.

Because the UK is so fucking cucked and retarded that everybody saw it coming from a mile away.

Also, white women are unbearable and disgusting these days, so not really surprised he chose a non-white- most men these days are and I say good for them. Fuck white women.

I heard here on an interview with NPR. She is absolutely an uppity negress playing a roll. She has this boy fooled. Make bank on it.
>plays nice
>pleasant
>meets the family
>everyone pretends to like her cuz muh diversity
>acolades
You are here.
>marriage
>honeymoon
>1 year
>royal gibsmedats cuz muh reparations
>royal gibsmedats
>queen may may American ghetto bitch comes out
>reveals true self
>divorce
>insanity
>vaginamony cuz muh lifestyle

The thing is though that most of the facial features that are described to Hewitt can just as likely be inherited from Diana.

Hes a jew thats why

Sage

because the bong rolyal family are cripto kikes

kek, is this your OC?

Because Queen is about to die.

Now this is making more sense.

Because Harry is far enough down the line of succession to not matter. His actions are on par with Edward VIII but people cared then because he was king.

checked

she looks like a Poo lol.

No I got it fresh from the brit/pol/ thread

I'll be waiting for the photos of there children to be displayed on Sup Forums, if they come out white then Sup Forums will say race mixing with a light skinned black is okay. If ugly than it's the Jews work, with which way

This, user. He's 5th in line. Since he's a bastard with no royal blood anyway, (((they))) are sacrificing him by allowing him to indulge in degeneracy in the name of social engineering. The new fad for every lad in London will be to wed and bed a shitskin.

When it comes to America, "Prince" Harry is a fucking old man. It's not some fairy tale prince charming young handsome man's wedding, the guy is nearly elderly, so we don't give a fuck.

When it comes to the UK they've got Brexit, the immigration crisis, and acid attacks and trucks of peace to worry about.

Also fuck off, she's about as black as John McCain, she looks like she has to spray tan she's that light skinned.

you guys fail to understand that the future king of England will grow up with non white blood related family (his first cousins). That changes his world view and his idea of what the UK and UK culture is. And anyone who thinks the monarchy is purely decorative is an idiot. They control a lot and make A LOT of moves behind the scenes... they only appear to be "useless".

Our version of Prince Harry is much more alpha, he will actually take the Iggles to a Super Bowl and he only fucks 100% pure Aryan white girls

because she is a 36 year old, duh.
It’s called a “beard”.

He's not even close to being in line to the throne so nobody gives a toss about him. Him and his wog are footnotes.

>Haha, you shouldn't even care because of this conspiracy!!!

Fucking shill

Thid

I don't care at all, she's not that black and she looks pretty, it's most of what matters.

>tfw no based Ed to smooth over relations with Uncle Addy
Sentimental bastard thought some bint was more valuable than his nation.
: (

As far as bloodlines of German nobility are concerned... you should kill this royal embarassment

>implying the queen isn't a lich who will wear that worthless crown in perpetuity

She's black? She's almost whiter than him.
What is she, like 1/16th black or something.

yeah i know the hohenzollern still exists but as you said, they're useless. and even if given the opportunity, people still remember that the last emperor of their house turned his back and fled abroad after ww1.
this. he might not become the king, but having race-mixing members in your royal family certainly isn't an advantage, either. and i doubt he will get scolded for this choice.

How come every poster that justifies this is a fucking American??

Really makes you think...

Why would we? He's literally a textbook definition of Bastard and he or his children will never become the top of the monarchy. He doesn't matter and his race mixing is just a perfect disguise for the actual elite.

mixed children are beau...

>Also fuck off, she's about as black as John McCain, she looks like she has to spray tan she's that light skinned.

JUST GIVE US ONE FUCKING DAY WITHOUT JEWISH TRICKS

-tiful.

DUDE, IT DOESNT MATTER THAT THE BROTHER OF THE FUTURE KING IS MARRIED TO A BLACK LIKE DUDE

What? Who said she’s unity?
Someone unironically said she’s cia. Someone explain this as well? What are the red flags that she’s cia?

Look at her complexion. She looks like she spent a few hours more in the sun than he did. you can't honestly call that 'black'.

She's so lightskinned she couldn't pass for being half mexican or egyptian.

Because her mother was COLONIZED. Having a white father is the most important factor in making a functional human being.

You're fucking retarded

Fucking Hell mate it can't possibly be that bad where you are.

>Also fuck off, she's about as black as John McCain, she looks like she has to spray tan she's that light skinned.

This 56%er does not speak for the rest of us. Anyone who reasons that this mulatto cunt is "white enough" or that she's attractive is a guaranteed shitskin goblin

>A black like dude

Part of me thinks:

> The left will use this to say "If a royal is 1/16 black, them Mkembe who floated over on a log 5 minutes ago is also British"

but then I am like:

> He will never get to the throne because his brother and his hotter wife are making and blond-haired, blue-eyed barricade to the throne.
> I am a British nationalist, but I don't care about the royals. To me, our culture matters for the shared bonds and experiences of the common man; our landscapes, going in to a pub with friends to drink cask ale and listen to folk music, our history, our regional characters and accents, our food (Which might I say, is severely underrated*)
>

*I am not even mad when people on here slag off our cuisine, I just wish I could cook for you. Have you all come in from a rainy hike in the hills and cook a leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic gravy, sticky toffee pudding for afters and ale from a local brewery...that is comfy as fuck.

I'm curious as well now, got any links?