What anime are you guys watching and drinking this new years? It's almost 10PM here, I think Nipland is already in 2017

What anime are you guys watching and drinking this new years? It's almost 10PM here, I think Nipland is already in 2017.

Happy New Year anons.

not yet, it's still 21 minutes till 2017 in nipland by the time of this is posted

Stream where?

Is it time to cum together with Sup Forums again?

Do you guys really plan on cumming together on new year's day?

I don't drink anime.

rewatching K-on like every new year

I just finished New Game! and will start Nisekoi with a bottle of Советское игристое.

Maybe starting Full Metal Panic for nostalgia's sake, but I'll most likely won't watch anything.

I do. It tastes terrible.

I'm cumming to you, you cute little Chitose hater.

And how do anime girls taste like?

LoGH andd a bottle of Jameson

I'm actually going to a New Year's party with a bunch of normies later on. Gotta keep up appearances and attempt to maintain some semblance of a social life.

fedora.jpg

Trilby if you don't mind

Finally getting around to watching the Monogatari series. I'm on episode 5 of Bakemonogatari. It's pretty good, I like it better than Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei so far. Having some coffee at the moment, it's 9:40 AM here

You are the "normie", user. Laugh at yourself, sadly.

I still hate her. Bitch of the year.

Tastes like shit, actually. Like a pile of recycled trash. But it looks good so I keep eating it.

>You are the "normie", user. Laugh at yourself, sadly.

Instead of laughing I'll probably just be cringing internally as I drink liquor and awkwardly try to socialize....

Last year I watched Tatami Galaxy until I had an epileptic seizure from all the whiskey benzo cocktails, so this NYE I'll probably take less benzos, and more alcohol.

Got two merlot bottles at hand. Thought about doing Amagami SS and SS+, but it's too late now being 1:51pm here. I think I'll just watch Konosuba, it's funny enough and will refresh me for S2.
Visible sage when?

>awkwardly try to socialize....
Sound Fun!

Don't mix benzos and liquor you dumbshit. One or the other. Or if you want to die add an opiate so you'll at least die happy

Watching lucky star and drinking some hot cocoa.

Probably finishing Flip Flappers. Drinking water, I've had enough lonely alcohol filled nights for the holidays this year.

Don't watch Neskoi please you will be disappointed no matter what.

Tell me what to watch next. Here's my unfinished anime folder.

Probably watching Oreimo. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions and I'm kind of a siscon so I think it's time to give it a go. I'll sip on some hot chocolate probably.

Have fun with Nisekoi. I didn't enjoy it but maybe you will.

All of those are shit except Shirobako and TLR

Working!! is pretty fun, you should watch that.

watch yuru yuri

Sounds comfy. Wonder is whisky and hot chocolate go together.

My parents are in the house but I'd rather not spend it with them, would honestly just like to watch comfy stuff like hidamari sketch.

What's your new year's resolution Sup Forums?

Mine is working on the < 2010 backlogs, getting fit and acquiring a proper career.

I feel like I've read somewhere that whiskey does go with hot chocolate well. It was either red wine or whiskey, I can't remember.

I hope you have a comfy new years!

Watching Uchouten Kazoku right now. Might finish Regalia after that.

I recently got into JoJo so I'll be watching Diamond is Unbreakable, unless the torrent is down, then I'll just watch Angel's Egg until I go to a party

Shirobako, NagiAsu, Clannad, and Working are good. The rest are either ok or just bad.
Also, that's all? Don't you have 20TB to spare without Coalgirls?

>resolution
Hilarious. Do it now, you pussy.

I'm a filthy newfag, but here's the finished folder.

I thought I was autistic for having 6TB of children's cartoons

I'm currently watching Gundam. Figured it was about time that I finally got around to watching it. Drinking rum like an internet pirate.

Additionally need to pick something out of pic related to watch next, and need to go grab ~20 more before I go back to college

Everyone except moot is a newfag, you're still casual. Just go watch a show or two every week not including seasonal anime, you'll eventually catch up. Be careful not to burn yourself like I did watching almost everything every season.
Also, I won't be so nice next time.

Don't worry user, It says 19GB, but only 9TB is actually anime. It's including my local backups.

>19GB
Fuck everything, you know what I meant.

Peppermint Schnapps and Hot Chocolate. Best combo for comfy nights.

Oofuri.
Cute boys doing cute things best genre.