>StateDep Dep Sec Sullivan on AIDS day 11/30/17
youtu.be/AQyiqu7Wht8
>FBI Wray/Act Sec DHS Duke testify @Congress 11/30/17
youtu.be/5K9TXvEqAWc
>Senate GOP/SBA McMahon Press Conf on Tax Bill 11/30/17
youtu.be/zU2SIVFSqoc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #19 (Lara, Nan Hayward) 11/30/17
youtu.be/m5AhhB-9sbg
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #18 11/23/17 (youtube was late)
youtu.be/nUBvxIc4fdI
>VA PSA: Homess Veterans 11/30/17
youtu.be/S1Cxjx1hHU4
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Act Sec HHS Hargan) 11/30/17
youtu.be/JIy-0nNwFWs
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/30/17
youtu.be/FYw9nVPfZEQ
>StateDep Press Brief (Amb Birx on AIDS day) 11/30/17
youtu.be/8kTR4GER7B4
>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk
>Pres Trump Departs DC for MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/cNLQH7F4mSw
>POTUS Advisory Council on Biz in Africa meeting 11/29/17
youtu.be/drO_88GP3uw
youtu.be/mFYBlqUUd2I (full)

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGcoZh3MIiY
youtube.com/watch?v=KpXlfikhO14
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/936702474127269893
archive.fo/kRd6a
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
youtube.com/watch?v=qaLeO-2Fytg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

88 DIGIES
ITS HAPPENING

AWOO

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=cGcoZh3MIiY

TRUMPS LOCKIN UP THE ROTHSCHILDS

bro look at this dude
uhju uhju wait till you see the f-
uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO
ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh....
HHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHHHHHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAH

It reads in the charge what he lied about. He is pleading guilty to asking the Russians not to escalate a sanctions war. Issues in charges are very minor. 2nd dealt with Obama's UN shiv at Israel.

Flynn says he was told to contact Russians. According the FBI statement, Flynn communicated with Kislyak after being asked by a senior Trump transition official to find out how foreign governments stood on the coming UN Security Council resolution about Israel. This is post-election vote.

Flynn
>After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Ty Cobb:
>"Today, Michael Flynn, a former National Security Advisor at the White House for 25 days during the Trump Administration, and a former Obama administration official, entered a guilty plea to a single count of making a false statement to the FBI.
>"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year. Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn. The conclusion of this phase of the Special Counsel's work demonstrates again that the Special Counsel is moving with all deliberate speed and clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion."

Don’t let the MSM slide me

#KatesWall

Trump is FINALLY getting impeached. Thank you Mueller!

>306

Bronnnnaahhhllllpppffff Grumpfffd BTFOOOoOOo''ddddffllpphffmmthg

Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn has pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements in the Russia probe, a felony. He faces up to five years in prison.

1. Flynn admitted lying about contacts with the Russian ambassador in December and also lying in foreign agent registration materials filed in March.
2. Flynn has agreed to cooperate with the government as part of plea deal. No sentencing date was set - the special counsel office will file a status update in three months.
3. Special counsel prosecutor said Michael Flynn told an unnamed senior Trump transition team official at Mar-a-Lago about his contacts with the Russian ambassador
Flynn, flanked by two of his lawyers at the lectern, appeared calm. He exited the courtroom and got in an elevator, we're now waiting for him to exit. He did not say anything to the mass of reporters who waited outside the courtroom right after.
4. Court docs say that on 12/29, after Obama announced sanctions against Russia, Flynn called a "senior official" w/ the Trump transition team at Mar-a-Lago, who was with other transition officials, to discuss "what, if anything, to communicate to the Russian Ambassador"

Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

Judge says Michael Flynn agreed to provide 'substantial assistance for prosecution of another person. Judge said during the plea hearing at the federal courthouse here that Flynn had agreed to provide "substantial assistance for prosecution of another person."

>another weekend of LARPing and shitposting

WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT DACA TODAY???

AWOO~

Two blessed threads in a row!

>(((source)))
Probably familiar with his thinking too.

LOCK (((THEM))) UP

youtube.com/watch?v=KpXlfikhO14

BEGONE DEMON SCUM!!
ARRGGGGHHHHH

This poor german baker gets bullied into baking threads everyday, cut him some slack!

Haha, I can't wait to see the meltdown on here once the "God Emperor" is behind bars

HURRY FLYNN

Remember that all Flynn did wrong was lie. His actions weren't illegal, or else he would getting charged for them. Take this opportunity to point at leftists and laugh at their desperation

WILL THE TAX VOTE BE TAKEN ANYTIME SOON?

its really sad to see news orgs like this
we need news broadcast reform legislation

Anyone have an archive link to the full article, so I can look through the full text of it?

*STATE DEPARTMENT FOIA DOCUMENT RELEASE REVEALS THAT THE STATE DEPARTMENT PROVIDED TECH SUPPORT FOR HILLARY'S ILLEGAL SERVER*

Because the Kate verdict just happened?

what if the vote fails? does that put the nail in the coffin for the gop in 2018? and if so, the nail in the coffin for trump 2020

>bombshell news reports today
>media dicks erect because stocks "plunging"
>DOW ends down only 40
lol

>source close to
Why?

>Bar in Washington DC is offering 'Moscow Mueller' drink following Michael Flynn's guilty plea
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/936702474127269893

>contacts with the Russian ambassador in December
top kek nice "collusion to steal the election" you got there, Mueller.

They don't care about collusion at this point, they just want Mueller to catch Trump on a process crime.
It doesn't matter that Trump is completely clean anymore.

I thought the narrative was that Flynn had "flipped" against Obama,Clinton, and Podesta? What happened to that Drumpfkins?

I don’t see nothin’

Get new material you fucking faggot

Guys, guys. a bunch of lefties all made just one post while saying fuck drumph!
This has convinced me of the importance of not letting Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

> sources
> we heard
> rumors say
> someone we know
> someone close to the staff
> there's this one person
> an anonymous reporting
> a hidden message
> Flashlight morse code from one of the windows in the white house say
> Our medium communed, and the spirits told us
> the tea leaves gave us a prediction
> this years intestine offering unveiled these secrets about the Trump staff
> a secret time travel experiment results came in about Trump and the news are

>tried to fix it
>by autistically screeching and revolting against the church established by Peter, who fucking knew Jesus, all because the pope isn't specifically mentioned in the bible
>and to top it off most protestant sects are basically quasi-jewish in America at least

GOOD JOB

>This poor german baker gets bullied into baking threads everyday
you'd think he'd be pretty good at it then

Can someone tell me why lying to the FBI is illegal?

>"""source"""
It's Joe is Joe, isn't it?

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WIND!

God, I hate reddit so much

>Droompfa-loompfa-doompfety-doo,
>I've got a perfect puzzle for you
>Droompfa-loompfa-doompfety-dee,
>If you are wise you'll listen to me

>What do you get when you cross tiny hands,
>With a toupee and a fake spray-on tan?
>What will you be, when he grants amnesty,
>And gives goldman-sachs your tax money?

>Droompfa-loompfa-doompfety-din,
>You were outsmarted, by the Kremlin
>Had your country stolen from you,
>By the Droompfa-loompfa-doompfety-doo

>Doompfety-doo.

It's says something about their state of mind when they're actively rooting for a downturn.

They'll be hanging him when he has no charges on Trump.

This, it's just a means to the end

Tonight Attorney General Jeff Sessions will appear on @TuckerCarlson Tonight. Expect questions on Flynn guilty plea, Russia investigation and more. @foxnews

So I just got back from the New Balance store and that place was full-service!

>sized my feet
>made me stand on some thing to measure the pressure in my feet
>recommended some shoes
>told the guy I wanted made in USA
>recommended me the shoes
>paid for them
>walked out with them on

I even did a little tap dance at the shoe guy to show how pleased I was. 10/10 would shop there again.

I want to see what their supposed source says

Look at the FBI frantically trying to find out who leaked the meeting between AG Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton where they discussed their grand children and yoga.

I think you mean this
archive.fo/kRd6a

Is everyone in DC a raging alcoholic?

>put the nail in the coffin for the gop in 2018
The establishment GOP hopefully, but it could backfire and all the GOP is blamed.
FTN guys were rooting for it to fail. I think we need a win here

I guess you thought wrong, retard.

wait what happened to Dana White?

don't worry, someone "familiar with the mood in the west wing" says there's a widespread relief that this is all they have and everything is a-okay

It's unknown. Final bill is done, but McTurtle is talking with Dems and RINOs about how much more debate and time is needed.

>Washington D.C. virtue signals
In other news, the sky is blue

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

You can go from there I believe.

you'd have to be to enjoy dc

Yep. They think anything they can tie to a negative to Trump is worth beating off about

Imagine if Mueller used the political capital he just earned to arrest a podesta next week

Which kind did you get? I like the 420s

you would have to be to live in that nigger-infested homeless shithole

very nice

You'd have to be to live there.

I thought the FBI was not supposed to be partisan.

Thanks, NB intern.

>If you wereactually upset with the conditions of threads you would strive to improve them

Hey fellow pedes. Our favorite news source buzzfeed has news about our favorite forum site, plebbit.

Buzzfeed absolutely destroyed the future of news media, editors not even 2 decades ago would fire someone for a headline like this and personally apologize for sensationalism and lackluster sources.

It's an old pic of some surgery he had I believe

I hate these people so much

The salt mining on this board once he's finally locked up is going to be unreal

I hope he grills him. I’m so sick of Sessions’ inaction.

Check it out. Totally organic, right?

I ended up getting the 990s. They were $160! The shoe guy said they had the same design for like 30 years.

kek wow.

Jesus h. fucking Christ.

>MSM use bullshit Flynn "story" to take back control of news cycle and distract from Kate murder and tax bill
>Only managed to distract themselves

>people are seriously thinking this Flynn shit will finally be the end of Drumpf
Have you guys learned NOTHING from all the previous MUH RUSSIA """bombshells"""?

Flynn had the pee pee tapes
He turned them over

They're in Mueller's hands now
Be afraid. Very afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaLeO-2Fytg

I mean, the Chruch was pretty fucked in that time period due to so many shit popes being elected and that Aviginon-Papacy schism still hurting things, but surely things could have been reformed in a way that didn't lead to all faith being completely subverted by jews everywhere, right?
>If Orthodoxy was only more relevant they might have picked up more people and things would be more stable, even if the schism was deepened.
fug

He gotten beaten up for having a GIRL'S name

Moscow Muellers are pretty good though.

What a dump!

Thanks user

I expect at least some questions about Flynn since it is the news of the day (assuming the interview is from today and not taped from earlier) but isn't Sessions recused from all the investigations of the Special Counsel? I don't think he will be able to comment to much on Flynn. More likely that the Kate Steinle case will be the larger topic and illegal immigration in general

>CNN is reporting, that Jared Kushner is the “very senior member of the Presidential Transition Team” who directed Michael Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador, and other countries, regarding the UN Security Council vote on Israeli settlements, according to sources familiar with the matter.

why the fuck would Flynn lie about this thing lmfao
what an absolute moron

>Check it out. Totally organic, right?

Sorosbux at work

Watching them circlejerk in their pathetic echo chamber fills me with such joy. God bless our saltminers

Everyone is stupid. the FBI cleared Flynn of wrongdoing back in january, but charged him lying about what he did. My guess is that the plea deal is Flynn's way to get all of this to stop. His legal bills are astronomical.