DING DING DING

THIS JUST IN

TREASON

IS A CRIME!

So when are all the democrats going to jail?

> Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court

They are aiding and comforting millions of illegal spics and niggers

OP being a faggot is a crime.

>7 years of posts like this

My sides will cease to exist

THIS JUST IN

OP IS A RETARD

(You don't know what treason is)

Talking to an ambassador isn't illegal

The feds are going to using Papadopoulos, Gates, Manafort and Flynn to squeeze the vice down on the Podestas.

Then we use the Podestas to get Hillary and eventually Chelsea. Once we twist the arm behind the back of Chelsea, she'll squeal on Obama

He'll be forced out from hiding and we'll get that fucking birth certificate!

It's Mueller time, Barack!

All coming for the wicked king himself, George Soros

ShareBlue has put millions of dollars shilling Sup Forums. They own reddit at this point, they will never get us. Fuck you.

>playing chess with a spoon

It's 4D Chess. Only those with a high level IQ like Trump would know the rules and how to play

>And still winning

I have no sides, but I must laugh. Today was an exoneration of Trump.

He knew what he was signing up for.

>You need to have quite a high IQ to really appreciate Rick and Morty

scott baio mems are weegsoss
faggut

Nothing will happen, sage

kek

>According to Bloomberg, Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner ordered Flynn to contact Russia in December 2016, after the election but prior to Trump taking office on Jan. 20. Bloomberg, citing two former officials with the Trump transition team, reports that Kushner gave the order to Flynn ahead of a U.N. Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements. Kushner is said to have instructed Flynn to contact all the foreign ambassadors and foreign ministers on the Security Council in effort to oppose the motion or delay the vote.

>This point, according to Bloomberg, was the basis of a Flynn lie to the FBI — a charge to which the former National Security Advisor entered a guilty plea on Friday. In the indictment, the special counsel cited a late December meeting with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak which Flynn originally told authorities did not take place

wow what a grand conspiracy. just usual zionist jewry.

>treason
Get a dictionary, faggot, since you are using words you don’t understand.

I bet you're really excited to lose again and watch Trump get exactly what he wants like he always does.