This is Senator Cory Gardner. He sold me, Denver, and all of Colorado to the telecom lobby for $95,023

This is Senator Cory Gardner. He sold me, Denver, and all of Colorado to the telecom lobby for $95,023.

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT.

WE DO NOT FUCKING CARE. NET NEUTRALITY ISN'T A BIG FUCKING DEAL TO ANYONE EXCEPT NORMIEBOOK AND TWATTER

>$0.01 has been deposited in your Comcast Prepaid Plan

when reddit wants big government to give them everything and then gets fucked by big government lmao desu

Literally, all that net neutrality does is take their ability to control the narrative away from Normiebook and Twatter if they keep treading on people's freedoms. ISPs will do a better job at being neutral gatekeepers; social media companies have lost that privilege by being politically biased.

>He doesnt know net neutralitly was written by a man paid to bribe the government on comcast's behalf.

Comcast has actually increased my internet speed; meanwhile, you're all shilling for the Democrats on something that's a literal non-issues.

You have to go back

It truly amazes me how cheap politicians are.
Its like 100k to get a billion dollar tax break.

you're all so easily influenced, nobody against net neutrality until 3 weeks ago when shills pop up and now you've all bought into it cause you believe whatever the last thing you read says

Have fun paying extra to access Sup Forums and still have a ton of other websites you liked throttled you brainwashed lazy cunt.

ban this fucking faggot

I wrote a letter to this guy once. Kinda just told him to fuck off.

If repealing net neutrality will get poor people off the internet, I'm all for it.

> at work
> co worker asks me did you see "this and this" on Reddit today
> reply no
> co worker is puzzled that I don't go to Reddit

Wow cool I just donated $27 to his re-election fund.

Thanks for bringing this patriot to my attention!

Le plebbit meme.

Fuck off.

>Have fun paying extra to access Sup Forums and still have a ton of other websites you liked throttled you brainwashed lazy cunt.

They're not doing that, I emailed the CEO of Comcast. They're going to save money by being able to allocate things more efficiently and may be able to drop prices for internet plans.

If you want to talk about being brainwashed, then look in the mirror. Did you even bother to contact ISPs and see what their plans were?

>reddit wants big government

Nothing can be more "big government" than the government granting a duopoly over the last mile to Verizon/AT&T, due to Verizon/AT&T giving enormous bribes to politicians.

The politicians are even more vehemently against the idea of last mile competition, so net neutrality is the best that can be hoped for.

People here are celebrating the demise of Sup Forums, since Zuckerberg is surely going to have his web site in the Internet fast lane.

Kike slide thread. Sage in all fields.

good goy

>allocate things more efficiently
And you just accepted this without asking how?