Sweden reinstates obligatory military service for kids born after 1998

>Sweden reinstates obligatory military service for kids born after 1998
>most 16-24 year olds are atleast somewhat against recieving refugees
>Sweden Democrats will become get 20%+ of the votes(something traditionally ONLY the moderates and the social democrats have gotten since Sweden has had free elections)

Are the tides turning in Sweden? Will we see an ultra-masculine generation of men within the next 10 years?

pic related, an average swedish youth group

All I see is a bunch of sweaty half naked faggots

No lol

(((They))) will make sure of that. It's all been going to plan for the past few 100 years, this isn't going to knock it off the rails in the next 10.

they look pretty mighty, like minions of thor. will they each get a magical hammer?

>Will we see an ultra-masculine generation of men within the next 10 years?

sorry man but Sweden (just like my country) is far past redemption. Just learn to enjoy the ride.

the military service is to pull young men away from society while the refugees fuck their women

How many of those kids born after 1998 are Muslim?

This

Sverige nei elsker svart, dritt hud innvandrere?
Sverige ikke riket av sorgen og dod?

HVA FAEN JÆVLA!?!?!?

>pic related, an average swedish youth group
never knew all swede youths boxed

Yeah, I know some of them.
They are AIK hooligans, worst team in Sweden

You'll be lucky mate.
I sincerely hope that you will be able to turn back the tides but if I'm not mistaken aren't Sverigedemokraterna basically just neocons against immigration?
I don't want to shit on your day as hope is a powerful thing and you lot need it more than anyone but I don't think you're close to being out of the woods yet.

it's like 3 months

Håll dig borta från norden norrbagge och stanna där du är

>aik

jävla avskum

>an average swedish youth group

hahaha, yeah, for sure xD

hahahaha no you fucking retard. They are doing this to train the refugees

Aren't SD projected to get 30% Atleast?

why is everything in sweden so gay

look like a bunch of white trash to me

I hope so Sven.
It'll be a self fulfilling prophecy either way.
The only way Sweden can survive is if enough people think it can.

Isn't the country already in financial trouble as it is and some politician came out crying saying they can't afford more refugees?

>Isn't the country already in financial trouble
Sweden isn't in financial trouble and it won't be for years to come no matter how many idiotic investment they pursue. It's not a question of resources, resources are plentiful, but the refugees put a burden on society which can't be fixed by money.

Damn you Jody al-Jabar

and were eastern euros

All of them

>Are the tides turning in Sweden? Will we see an ultra-masculine generation of men within the next 10 years?
Maybe we are, Great Beast.

You must fight. Be presentable, polite and articulate, and go save Sweden. I hate you cucks, but we are still brothers.

your pic related looks about as swedish as some dogshit

how come a country like Sweden has some bydlo in there?

Jeg vil si til deg om det hvite deler av verden, for alltid.

You are retarded

Obviously you have never understood the importance of skills and craft.

You learn shit in the military - how to be a loyal brother, a skilled medic and a great marksman.

What do civilian life learn our young men? Nothing but cucked education.

Our military is somewhat still raising the new recruits the same shit we have taught our military for over 50 yrs.

>Will we see an ultra-masculine generation of men within the next 10 years?
>muh army
För helvete, Sven. We have had conscription all the time and I don't see Finns as manlier people than Estonians or Latvians who don't have conscription. It doesen't change anything to have larger reserve that will never be used.

check flag you fucking retard he's baiting. shows that swedes are fucking fags

Did you know that in Sweden finnish boys are seen as very weak and are usually bullied in school?

Yes I know you guys only treat swarthier minorities with respect. But I don't care about Finns in Sweden, it's their life and if it's too difficult for them they should return home.

>send the last generation of ethnic swedes to die in the middle east on whatever war is going on
>import moar middle easterns to complete the genocide
oy

>Did you know that in Sweden finnish boys are seen as very weak and are usually bullied in school?
Why not bully someone else than your nordic brothers?

thats how we do in canada ;) I love having jamal all up and gnuttin' in the thing I used to love

Looks like a bunch of disgusting sweaty Russians.

IDK I'm looking for faggots in between drooling over those lovely white bodies...my faggot detector says 'nope', no faggots.

soy boys

Let's hope their parents had enough common sense to leave their 'magical hammers' intact and not perform male genital mutilation on them.