Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

youtube.com/watch?v=wTmBcFJg9CU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaBh17PxMK0
dailymotion.com/video/x56ygq4
twitter.com/pKjd/status/815206322949869568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is directing it?

I still wonder how this is going to go. I see the FMC, but they could easily pull a bait and switch sort of thing in later previews since we don't really see her exactly summoning Nero.

Extra was a shit game

Miyamoto Yukihiro

>Female MC
Meh whatever.

Acceptable

>grand order has male mc
>fuck this shit, why not female mc?
>extra has female mc
>nooo why are they using female mc?

Isn't there a Grand Order movie coming out today? Where can I watch it with fast subs?

I really hope they don't. Hakunon is cute.

Maybe because it should have been vice versa but we got this shit?

FUGG I DIDNT REALIZE A THREAD IS UP ALREADY

pretty cringe, user

>next winter
As in next month?

>spent effort
>didn't even bother to make it look good
Look at those fucking arrows. I swear the quality of content gets worse every year.

Alright, I guess I'll take the hook this time.

Extra was an enjoyably fluffy VN with a memorable bunch of characters and some fun, truly Nasu-esqe weirdbuild- I mean worldbuilding. The sections of dungeon grinding that were made either extremely shitty or somewhat interesting (I fall into the latter category, though I'll admit, it's not really good game design) by the rock-paper-scissors mechanic, which could be mitigated by grinding out more and learning the enemies patterns.
I enjoyed it.
Nero a cute. Tamamo a cute. Emiya is a bro.
Fight me.

If it goes by anything Nasu posted on his blog female Hakuno actual servant would be Archer while the male one would be Nero. Of course he could have a different plan for this anime and I could be wrong.

But, the fact we don't get a clear shot on who summon Nero and her being near some dead corpse that started to reform itself without knowing what gender it is and not being near Female Hakuno that we see in the trailer does set some alarms off in my head on it being a bait and switch type of thing. With the Male MC being revealed in the next trailer they release.

alternative link please

Looks like Moonphase. Did Shinbo litterally not learn any new tricks in a decade?

>Shinbo
>directing

Why does Saber have such big breasts?

regardless of wether he is involved directly or dictates other what and how to do the PV looked as scene by scene copy of Moonphase

SHAFT bringing the KINO once again. Looks fantastic.
They're clearly going all out with this (unlike A-1's shitty Apocrypha adaptation).

That part was actually related on the "canon" Fate/Extella follows, which is different in a few ways from the original game (female Hakuno and male Hakuno exsisting at the same time, for example)..

Yeah, I got a similar impression. I really hope it doesn't end up like that blog post though. FeMC/Nero is way better than MC/Nero.

play CCC

I was worried that they would half ass it as they're doing for Zaregoto, but the CM was legit.

>Nero is fem MC
>means there is no one for her to act lewd and degenerate towards to
Whats the point then?

>CM was legit
>Moonphase copy
youtube.com/watch?v=iaBh17PxMK0

Moonphase 2.0. Will shaft ever step out of their comfort zone?

It's a flawed game.

We don't know what route Nasu is going with the anime though.

You can stop samefagging now. At least try not to make it obvious.

>this looks even better than Heaven's Feel
SHAFT ALWAYS WINS BABY

So nothing to address the point? Fuck off newfag.

I guess I add tryharding to the list, too?

Yeah, that was my point, I meant as "don't take that blog post as certainty" as it was meant to address a specific canon (he even said he was supposed to write a book about it then changed idea I believe?).

Despite milking the franchise into oblivion, he's still way unpredictable regarding the stories he's involved with.

Yes, please. The list of your flaws should be so big adding one more will not make diffirence in endresult of you being a retarded fanboy newfag.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that.

SOMEBODY UPLOAD THIS SHIT EXTERNALLY GODDAMMIT

i gotchu

Nice photoshop, faggot.

Not the best, but it's something I found (video embedded in the tweet)

see

>taking the effort to make a shitty photoshop
>diffirence
>spouting newfag as if it means anything at this point
But hey, keep being mad.

Female MC. That's a surprise. Too bad we have to wait for so long for it.

>not living in nipland

So it's just an wait-and-see approach on how they go about this then.

>obvious photoshop
>posts are 1 minute apart
>Moonphase
You should try harder, retard. This is just sad.

Go back to 3eddit or whatever retarded place you came from, newfag.

Anyone who is not a newfag, would have watched Moonphase in the past thus have the same reaction when watching this PV, as people do in this thread.

Only newfags call other people newfags, newfag. You should stop pretending after being called out, faggot.

Wait a fucking second? Female MC does not have the same eyes as the Male version. Did you guys completely miss Male MCs eyes at the end?

You guys are being baited, Male and FeMC will be in it.

You are free to keep digging your hole deeper, but just remember that even if you just pretend to be idiot, you actually do appear as one.

>Female Hakuno
Yes, this is all i ever wanted in a Fate/Extra anime
That and EMIYA being Hakuno's servant but i know that's an unrealistic expectation

You should probably look at a mirror, newfag. Being in denial does not count, either.

MALE MCFAGS BTFO

Please actually be Female Hakuno though, Fate/Extra just works a lot better with F!Hakuno.

FeMC.

Extra is saved. I don't even fucking care what they do now.

>Madoka Magica director
>yuri route is chosen with FeMC and Nero

This can't be a coincidence right??

Your right I completely miss that. I just compared FMC eyes with the ones at the end of the trailer and despite them sharing the same eye color they look completely different. It really is a bait-and-switch trailer

>Yurifags win again
ITS NOT FAIR!

>step one
>denial

Hahahaha enjoy your shitty GO ova male mcfags

Is Tamamo gonna be in it? Could it be FeMC with Nero and MC with Tamamo?

>Male and FeMC will be in it
How though? Will there be two summons?

It\s not denial though if you actually look on how both of their eye shapes look like. FMC has the more feminine looking eyes compared to the one at the end of the trailer that looks Masculine.

I don't even care, I just made the observation as people were discussing if it was the FeMC or Male. Tell me if those eyes after the credits look feminine?

There won't be, it's just bargaining.
>T-they'll share the MC spot!

Mirror for Amerifags?

So Nero gets Male MC and FeMC gets Archa? If so Tamamo fags got BTFO hard.

Preview for Burgers

If the anime adapts the backstory to Extella, which isn't unlikely, then pretty much everyone excited for a FeMC is gonna be drowning in salt.

They could technically follow the Extella canon for the first game that has both, but in that case I assume certain parts would need a rework as CCC happens ("normal" ending) and certain characters get the shaft. Not to mention, people have been raging about the MC, but what about Rani/Rin routes, if they appear?

>then pretty much everyone excited for a FeMC is gonna be drowning in salt.

Explain further?

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FUCKING FATE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS?!

Nothing to explain. Some Anons were acting like no Gudako in the Grand Order OVA meant Typer Moon was all Male MCs all the time, and now they have egg on their face so they're doing transparently obvious damage control.

nasu specifically states Hakunon is an inferior version of Hakuno in a blog post.

Although the red man beats Gawain while half dead/burnt and holds off tamamo and nero at the same time while also being half dead/burt so it's not like Hakunon's route is a bad one.

FeMC is the moon cell's clone of male Hakuno, and doomed to inevitable failure because she has no soul and will immediately die even if she wins the seventh round.

>Hakunon is an inferior version of Hakuno
I thought Hakunon is just another name of Hakuno

Oh shit so this officially makes Male MC more canon. Well I can see where this is heading now.

That's only in Extella, and Last Encore is Extra's story.
Again, in Extella, which this isn't an adaptation of. Jesus between this and Danganronpa V3 Sup Forums is just incapable of thinking a grill can be the MC

TLDR hakunon loses the grail war to hakuno and EMIYA suffers even more for not being able to protect his masters smile

What if this happened in the show ?

there's a fairly good chance since both male master and female master are shown this will just be the extra that lead to extella. That route is far more suitable to be adapted into an anime than the original extra anyway.

That post was about the canon for the events that lead to Fate/Extella though.

Nasu spoiled the plot of Extra's anime on his blog.

Extella is a sequel to the anime instead of the Extra games.

FeMC is an AI split off from MC who summons Archer and BTFOs Gawain replacing Leo in the tournament.

MC summons Nero but also gets Tamamo who was summoned by Atomic Gatorade but was betrayed by him.

Nero kicks Tamamo off a bridge before they fight Twice.

>That's only in Extella, and Last Encore is Extra's story.
retard

This is tragic, and it kinda follows the tone the PV was showing.

>Nasu spoiled the plot of Extra's anime on his blog.
>
>Extella is a sequel to the anime instead of the Extra games.
>
>FeMC is an AI split off from MC who summons Archer and BTFOs Gawain replacing Leo in the tournament.
>
>MC summons Nero but also gets Tamamo who was summoned by Atomic Gatorade but was betrayed by him.
>
>Nero kicks Tamamo off a bridge before they fight Twice.
Why is it hard for some people to see the obvious? This is not even a debate anymore.

Also Hakunon uses a fake NPC body for most of the story and is pals with Hakuno, with the script written in a way that it seems like she might be the true heroine.

>and Last Encore is Extra's story
Last Encore is the prequel to Extella. Nasu accidentally spoiled this months in advance.

What the fuck is even going on?
Left upper panel is the last location in the game, where you fight the last boss.
Then what about the rest?
Did they just spoil the ending for us?

I hope this has many head tilts.

It was a decent VN tho. I just hate that you need to play rock paper scissor to complete it. That fighting system got old fast.

That story basically cuts off both Rin and Rani, something I don't expect to happen in this adaptation for example.
Also, I doubt the entire plot will be a copy of that one, considering CCC happened in the Extella continuity and there's no way Last Encore would adapt that in what I expect to be a one-cour show.

Tl;dr version - I honestly don't care which MC is used, but I also am doubtful it's going to be a 100% version of that blog post.

It doesn't cut them off, they're both saved by MC.

>not available in your country
Yeah fuck you too, cocksucking piece of shit. Have a crappy new year.

>I doubt the plot of the show that Nasu put on his blog will be the plot of the show

Whatever you say retard.

>considering CCC happened in the Extella continuity

Yeah he notes "CCC happens here but it's not in the show' in the blog post idiot.

>I also am doubtful it's going to be a 100% version of that blog post.
How so?

Oh my, is they choice Hakuno this automatically become a yuri serie
I'm so happy they confirmed that Kaede can date girl in the new game

Mistake on my part as I didn't remember the entire post well.
In any case, it's going to be a long wait, and I doubt the answers will be given any time soon.