SJW mob just ruined Chinese MTG player's life

Travis Woo, a Chinese MTG player, just lost all sponsorships and financial support. A SJW hate mob formed after a facebook group he was associated with made sexual comments about how bangable certain females are. Despite not commenting in the thread or knowing about it, Travis Woo has just lost all sponsorships and been kicked out of a professional team he formed.

Here is what ruined his life, calling out witch hunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmIN1OWPE3E

RUNDOWN
- MTG is infested with SJW and witch hunts from leddit and the company
- they just ruined a cool Chinese dude's life over this because he didn't go full SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7tcZcwgncQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SJW win again, another dumb chink cunt's life ruined lol. Fall in line shitlords.

The Jew Fears The Samurai.
Can we Meme Woo into the next Seung-Hui Cho?

How long until they move the purge on from people who speak against the regime to people who don't praise the regime hard enough?

He didn't fall in line perfectly with the virtue signaling, hence the hammer came down on his head.

Chink or not, doesn't matter, the entirely white SJW mob ruined his life.

What offense? Spoke out against hate mobs.

Fug is mtg?

college kids pokemon cards. Popular game. I play it casually.

Card Game completely taken over by SJW and numales.

He was a long-time player and they decided to ruin him since their hate mob against someone else wasn't working.

Basicaly, SJW mob got whipped into frenzy, decided to ruin his life for no reason besides they couldn't ruin their main target.

Go to google and type in "mtg" you lazy faggot.

mtg has been like that for years, I'm not surprised.

college kids play pokemon too. we are just quiet about it

he should switch to yugioh magic is shit anyways

>>chinese

who gives a shit? we only care about whites

>adult man
>playing cards for a living
nothing of value was lost

>culture war
>SJW just ruin another life forcing more to be quiet and silenced in MTG community

This is not a point in time to step back.

So this is still ongoing?

RIP MTG

>kids game
>influences kids
>SJW infested
this is the ground we fight on.

Yes, the main target, a youtuber, was independent. This target, a side one not really involved besides being centrist, had sponsors.

They basically failed to ruin the main target's life so he got set in the crosshairs. They needed a broken skull at the center of the festival of hate they perform after every one of these hate mobs.

>Circle jerking
>saying mtg
>not calling out the Jews at hasbro
Op is a fag

I fuckin hate these people!

They should play chess

He was... ruined over something he didn't even participate in? What?

heres what you do, you get a lawyer and then dox the people talking to your sponsors and sue them

females and jews fear the lawsuit

An obscure trading/dueling game that's existed for about 20 years in the basement dwelling community, imagine dungeons and dragons printed on expensive shiney cardboard. Recent years they've stopped doing feminine/masculine art on their card, no cleavage or giant muscles like the older cards, in an effort to follow the progressive times. They think they'll attract a new market and shake their nerdy recluse vibe, but they'll end up just killing their brand.

>and I did not speak out, because I was not a chink

Okay I've actually seen a couple of videos of that guy, where he talks about just that.

They were starting to go after anyone who had any relation to that guy. Fucking pathetic shit. They are ruining the entire game with this, nobody is going to play it anymore. That and on top of it the producers are(and have) already ruining the card by inserting SJW shit into the game.

I mean haven't they already lost half of the players? Sales are down the shitter

Jesus what the fuck? Do they unironically want us to go full RWDS on them?

Good. Now he and his "fans" can pick up a proper hobby like carpentry, metalwork or weightlifting.

So THAT'S why Rudy made this weird video that looks out of place with his usual content.

Chinese getting redpilled. This is good.

Ruining random people's lives is a good thing to do. As long as you judge yourself morally superior.

Same exact way ISIS feels okay burning people alive and beheading.

kek that's real even...

ffs that is some soyboy gay shit you got there. I have never played this game, but I can see how people don't want to when it turns out so gay.

I would imagine they used to be a lot more creative, well I have seen many of those cards these last weeks lol. I assume that guy looks like one of the soyboys workingng there, just like that feminist on this card that made all of the community snap

>jews fear the lawsuit
>lawsuit
>lawyers
>jews

The current mtg twitter and leddit community are basically hate mobs. They enable it and even help target people.

Shit that gets banned on Sup Forums is alright in the mtg community, as long as you say you are SJW it's alright, just get anyone fired who dares call out hate mobs.

>chink faggot has to get a real job now
Boo fucking hoo

he's now taken the b a i z u o pill

i stopped playing it around return to ravnica. the art used to be cool as shit. nothing like that gay shit.

is a popular card game from 93-94 that many people world wide play. It's like pokemon and they got these big tournaments and so. Biggest ones are called a grand prix. There is sponsors for the best ones too

SJWs movied in a couple of years ago, you are basically looking at the gamergate of card games. They are ruining everything, the cards, and attacking the actual players and people making videos about it. One is and obvious pollack that at least also observed gamergate

That guy is the one they are attacking and these other ones here they seem to be colletral damage as they have done the cardinal sin, of "knowing" this guy.

>Anyone got the yt for that guy that's their prime target? I never saved it I see

people blame this on a meth/prostitute cosplayer getting harassed but it's entirely just a massive hate mob / sjw mob within MTG that operates at the slightest provocation to browbeat and humiliate the community.

65 pros all got forced to sign some retarded open letter against bullying and harassment. It's all just empty posturing so it's not them on the stake burning.

Honestly, this looks more like some internal quarrel: a team kicks out a founding member and makes up some sjw bullshit to excuse themselves. Instead of blaming some 'sjw mob', mtg people should be calling out the former teammates.

But everyone says the Chinese have no souls so who cares? He would probably run over a baby and not even stop.

>mtg
>kids game
since when? I've literally never seen anyone under 20ish playing it.

Fug is rwds?

This is from their reddit not even a week old

I really need to win the lottery so I can go be good enough to be in the grand prix. I wouldn't have signed shit.

>obscure
>can cite about when the art shifted to less lewd

You're fooling no one.

think he means right wing death squad

fuck america and your kike 100% commercial 'massculture'
its great that SJWs are destroying everything - your spawns are devouring you, great

and dont forget to burn hollywood

Oh sweetie

kek they are also so damn hypocritical. You know SJWs disagreeing with them is the same as harassment(I don't even remember what brought up these ridiculous charges in this case it's so stupid)...

But.. getting a mob to attack a person enmasse on all fronts, that is ofc not harassment, because they are doing it.

The logic of an SJW

I think feminists and kikebook have too much power.

>and dont forget to burn hollywood
Pedowood is burning right now. Plenty of sentiment out there of people not caring; they just want to see movies.

At the same time, I haven't been watching Hollywood due to the pedos. I'm hoping hollywood crashes and burns faster.

Fuck off slav.

Ravnica blocks were the only ones I ever played. Orzhov was about as close as you can get to naming the Jew, without actually naming the Jew.

Thanks

It's justified. If you have the moral superiority to judge someone's life and goodness over a facebook post someone else made then it's okay to start ruining lives.

The upper ground gives them full rights.

What better way to punish private, closed community postings than to go ahead and run a hate campaign on someone to get them fired and ruin their life.

It's a weapon, nothing else. PC has been used by the left to fight and destroy their political opponent, and by now it has become a weapon that's "free for all" - somewhat rightfully so, also backfiring on countless libshits very recently, but there's also a good chance some of this guy's opponents from rival groups pushed this shit just as well, covertly or openly.
It's a weapon, nothing else. Nobody really cares about OMG MUH WIMMINZ, everybody is just out for a juicy scandal that ruins someone's life, now THAT is newsworthy gossip a la Buzzfeed, the modern entertainment.

If any of you fags want to play magic, just gather your clique around a private place, "proxy" for free any imaginable deck within any imaginable homebrew format, and save yourself from the SJW numale mobs blacklisting your ass for not being a cuckaroo.

>MTG player
>life
hahahaha good one

what the fuck

>that choker

you thought you had won cold war after USSR fell? now get fucked over by the KGB-planted subversion timebomb
you will be all playing our World Of Tanks after sjws destroy all your home companies and communities!

youtube.com/watch?v=m7tcZcwgncQ

There I found him, this is the guy which is their prime target. A long time player since the start, most likely a pollack too. If he's not, he at least know of us lol

lawyers are the only jews that will ever attack another jew because of the allure of money, it overcomes their natural defense instincts

Honestly MTG is more complex than chess.

>I'D HAVE YOU ALL SQUATTING IN THE STREETS. REEEEE

This SJW takeover of all these franchises reminds me of the Zimbardo prison experiment.

>Travis woo is a nazi, we know this even though it's a secret
>All we did was jump to conclusions off very little evidence, but we will all form hate mobs and echo chambers to repeat worse and worse accusations
>He's a big, he's sexist, he's racist, he hates jews, he's secretly got a gun and nazi flag in his apartment
>over time they all work up into a frenzy

THEY KNOW HE IS EVIL. THEY KNOW HE IS SECRETLY AN EVIL NAZI. IT'S ALL OKAY

When in reality all they had was a sign that millions of other people do, reading mein kampf, a historical document. Not to mention he isn't even white or german and even said before talking about it he was reading it for historical context.

Owell, glad the hate mob knows him better, they figured him out completely. He's really a secret nazi. He must be destroyed. Go ahead. No Jury, no trial, just an internet twitter and leddit hate mob. True Justice.

Finally the harassment and evil will end! We found the secret nazi and can now destroy him.

I'm the good person, "Travis Woo is shitfuck bigot, I hope he dies" - SJW

You're just btfo cause you're poor.
Go have some vodka and krokodil.

I see everyone is using these chairs now, I think I want one of those, they look kinda comfy.

Earlier one used these racing seats for well home made racing car simulators, I've sat in one of those a friend got him self rigged up. But they look comfy for an office chair

They treated this like the girl got rapped to death, I am tried as fuck of display being treated as more than important than a real job. I honestly feel this cosplayer blew shit out of the water to get a paying job with WotC, since in the past they would not pay her.

attention whore whined about mean tweets because she tore an expensive card up on stream

Better form an internet hate mob and ruin random lives we suspect might be nazis. Internet pitch fork armies are so good at targetting the right people too.

name of chair?

you're prolly a nu-male defending your hobbys, but anything that can be filled with meaningless semantics like text and pics is shit. chess is a pretty good abstraction.

>Better form an internet hate mob and ruin random lives we suspect might be nazis.

There's a campaign right now to lower the threshold for what is considered "nazi". Remember that NYT article that leftists got asshurt at over "normalizing" nazis? They got mad at NYT even though they're doing the work of making people think "nazis" are everywhere.

THIS IS HUGE.

This is only the beginning hope wizards goes broke.

Affirmative action, in the tech industry, for cis males? Im down.

found it dx racer $400

MTG developers/employees are commenting in the firing thread praising the decision

Having vaginas around makes people feel like they're less of losers when they're playing a loser card game aimed at smelly virgin antisocial 12 year old boys. Wizards is right to suck the vaginal dick over this because more females = more cash in their pockets.

You can't expect socially retarded beta cuck males who have no experience in relationships to not be "good guy" white knights. Better that some of them get redpilled now before they become 40 year old virgins with no families or good things in their lives.

I don't get it, why did they go after him?
I don't expect their reasoning to make sense, but surely they had a reason in their minds?

>Chinese

Now he'll angrily shit in the street.

This is what radicalism, like what you yourself are pushing, is about. Mindlessly letting people feel good at the cost of other sapient beings.

I've played both competitively, MTG is the more intricate of the two games.

I've quit MTG due to them essentially turning the game into a propaganda outlet.

>professional MTG

That's as bad as esports

Employees praising the ruining of the chink gook

- ÆMarling
@AEMarling
1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @TeamMGG
You made the right decision.

James Pianka
@jamespianka
43m43 minutes ago
More
Professionalism != enabling silence. Those of us who work on this game are MORE responsible for its cultural presence.

They already do that with Swift.

>Keep posting this shit
>Never accomplish anything

that's just fucking low, I wouldn't doubt this at all.

But sit back, and try looking at this from a distance. Can you see how absurd all of this is?
We're talking about a fucking card game here, which many guys all over the world likes to play and have done since the 90ies, so basically their childhood and their adult life that' 25 years with these cards.

Then some SJW tards shows up and decides to ruin everything for everybody, first infiltrating the company that produces these cards, making it take enormous losses due to their PC/cultural marxist non sense. Players quit and/or don't buy their new cards because they don't like western commie crap, nobody does.

Then they start to attack people that play this fucking CARD GAME(!!!), for SJW and commie reasons.

I can't understand this useless shit.... And in part not the company producing these cards, they are going to go under unless they just fire these cultural marxists.

Everywhere they go, they just ruin everything. Its like I don't remember the numbers exacly but gamergate anita has costed the companies she has been involved with over a billion dollars(!!!) so far....You lit do not want people like working with you or affiliated with you, your products or your company, that means bankrupcy in the long run enormous losses in the short one

>>Never accomplish anything

I know you're a leaf but this is basically how the SJW mobilized their side for the cultural war.

Did this jerkoff get banned yet? Heard that was gonna happen soon

Why are nerds some of the biggest faggots about enforcing SJW delusions? You'd think tightknit niche communities would stick together in the face of such parasitism.

the complexity doesn't matter. the game matters. if your game can be used against itself you won't be able to play it any longer you super smart and complex retard

No he called their bluff and WotC realized they'd be doing his bidding by banning him so they decided against it.

Fucking commies are an invasive species. They need to be culled.

You post the same shit over and over without adding to it. What are you expecting other than shitposting?
What do you expect from wizards/hasbro? Pic related

hitler should have gassed your family to save us from your idiocy.

I’ve seen 12yr old girls playing 35yr old men at the local comic shop.

Jews hate a lawsuit. Women are fucking retarded.

Maybe he will find something fulfilling in his life after growing up and probably away his childrens card games.