Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V:

Happy new years everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIQLWYDv_18
youtube.com/watch?v=M4c-Y8diIBE
anikore.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Episode 137: 反逆の覇王眷竜 – Hangyaku no Haōkenryū
(The Rebellious Supreme King Servant Dragon)
Sora and Edo were no match against Zarc's might. Inheriting the wishes of their fallen friends, Kurosaki and Kaito stand against Zarc.

Summary:
Sora and Edo were no match against Zarc's might. Inheriting the wishes of their fallen friends, Kurosaki and Kaito stand against Zarc. Facing off against the fearsome might of Zarc's Supreme King Servant Dragon, Kurosaki and Kaito risk it all and challenge Zarc in order to save Yuto and Yuya! Will the two of them be able to create a miracle!?

Cast:
Zarc
Kurosaki Shun
Kaito
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Shiun’in Sora
Edo Phoenix
Kozuki Allen
Sasayama Sayaka
Jack Atlas
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Extras

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 望月敬一郎 || Mochizuki Keiichiro
Storyboard: 西田章二 || Nishida Shouji
Animation Director: 宍倉 敏 – Shishikura Toshi

Jack is back, tremble in fear Zarc becouse the King is here .

I wish for nothing but death and destruction for next year and all years to come. That's how bad this year has been to me. Just kill everybody.

Leave Zarc to me

But user, Zarc is the Supreme King. Don't think Jack can handle that.

I'd love Zarc if he threw that line back at Kaito before beating him.

>Supreme King Dragon
>is weaker than Cipher Dragon after RUM
Most disappointing final boss confirmed?

>Sawatari
He will be the true hero

>yfw they actually kill their precious Kaito off
absolute madmen

>Sora and Le D Man
>Imoutoman and Kaito
>Jack and The Man, Gongenzaka
>Keikakuman and Nuevo Neo New Sawatari: The Sequel

Who can stop the madman that is Zarc?

Crow.

>Just Yuya and Yuto
>No Yugo

Makes sense since none of them don't care about him or have any relations.

None of them ever interacted with him. Even when they tried to force that kind of crap in Yuri vs. Yugo duel and we all know how "well" that went.

>they all fight against Zarc
>they all job
>suddenly Arc-V goes BBT and Yugi, Judai, Yusei and Yuma show up to fix the thing in a quad duel

>Yuto is most likely well-known in Resistance and is even nicknamed "Dark Knight"
>Yuri is high-ranking officer in Academia and the soldiers call him Yuri-sama
>Yuya is entame jesus well-known across dimension, not just Standard
>Yugo is nobody in Synchro dimension. No one know him except Rin.

How is this the case when Arc-V spend most of the show in Synchro dimension? Is this irony some kind of compensation or just Ono nostalgia-ing 5Ds too hard?

Did Yuya and Yugo ever even talk to each other?

>worldbuilding
>in arc v

No, unless you see 72 and 85 as talking.

>Yusei dealing the final blow

ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>No one know him except Rin.
And then he forgets about Rin.

The only Yus who had actual interactions with one another were Yuya and Yuto and Yugo and Yuri. You can count Yuya vs Yuri too, but it was so half-assed that I don't count it.

>but it was so half-assed that I don't count it
Then none of them should count.

>tfw "Yuya and Yugo" interacted more here than in the anime: youtube.com/watch?v=jIQLWYDv_18
>tfw this also applies to "Yuto and Yuri"

Thank G.O.D. for the manga.

BBT already established that the powerranking is; Judai > Yugi > Yusei

>Yoshida writes the Yu quartet interactions better
>Yoshida writes Yuzu better
Would you have believed this three years ago?

I swear if the duo of Jack and Crow beat Zarc...

>Yoshida writers Yuzu better
No he doesn't, she's literally redundant at this moment. Although, he does write the Yuu's interaction a lot better than Ono, which is the main thing.

At least Jewzu isn't a huge disappointment.

Isn't Crow carded, like Bennis?

Ratings when?

That reminds me. Didn't Kazama's contract get renewed for the movie? Shouldn't 4K be able to release official subs of Duel Monsters now?

It's be like DBZ, where he still wins even after being transformed.
youtube.com/watch?v=M4c-Y8diIBE

True, although she's lower than Kotori tier in the manga.

t. Gxfag

He carried the team the most.

Don't deny it.

This, please people get it, this is fact.

Kotori Tier is pretty high, though.

Damn Ono.
This sounds like something only he would do.

>Yfw Jack shoukans carded
Crow.

How is arc v Manga? how different is it in terms of handling the 4 Yus? I'm considering reading it

4 yuu just share 1 body, but it seems like they were all osanajimis or brothers before sharing one body.

OMG, the whole board would have pitchforks ready ...
No Ono, nice try.

Different universe and due to less milking, more concise. Yuus were separate and knew each other before the present in which they all share the same one.

While they have the same face, most characters are intelligent enough to notice the different hair and eye color.

>OMG
>...

THANK FUCK. Are they doing dimension war shenanigans in this too?

More like time travel, but the way they mention it is more like multiverse theory?

Both Yuya and Reiji came from the future. Another character appears with a bike that they deduce by how advanced it is that he must have from it too.
No war for now (it seems) but is more like a race for who finds the Genesis Omega Dragon (G.O.D.) first

No, it's time travel when the world is destroyed.

I really like the "fast costume change" trope; it's always fun to watch, and it fits Yuya well. His cloak also looks way cooler than the starched uniform.

FUCK. 136 didn't beat the black box. I'm starting to think it may not happen.

Updated Top 10:

1. ARC-V 122 - 6.1%
2. ARC-V 130 - 7.3%
3. BTOOOM 6 - 7.6%
4. ARC-V 134 - 8.0%
5. ARC-V 121 - 8.8%
6. ARC-V 136 - 9.0%

She's basically the cardgame version of Nami before she became a Strawhat. Only real difference is there's nothing to expect from her since it's written by Yoshida.

fucking elevens with their comment spam

Jeez her left arm is a mess

At least Arc-V will monopolize pretty much all of the top 20 by the time the show ends. I still remember when fucking Kumamiko and Bloodivores were in the top 10 and now they're almost out of the top 20. That's a pretty impressive achievement honestly.

>An illegal card has been detected. The Duel will be canceled.

It just has undeveloped triceps.

Shhh, Yuya is sleeping

Poor tomato. After all the things that have been done to him (and his friends) in and out of universe, he deserves a much needed nap.

"The Shadow-Winged Dragon" is the one hundred and thirty-eighth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime. It will air in Japan on January 15, 2017.

Wishing to save Yuya, Gong challenges Zarc! Together with Jack, Gong commences a Duel against Zarc!

Jesus, when will you people learn? Ono doesn't write. He's the director.

Only when ARC-V ends.

>Sora

Welp, he is not dead. I am not sure if I'm happy about it. On the one hand, he really has his purpose. On the other hand, I don't want him to go down to some Vector-esque/Devilman-esque/generic demon thing with no personality.

Now, that would piss me off. Sora and maybe even Shun deserved better.

>get proven wrong like 70 times
>still push the Vector meme

Still better than the generic tsundere childhood friend that the screenwriter wrote Yuzu as. I mean, we just came from Kotori, the damn thing is starting to feel old!

Hey, it's just my opinion. I also spoilered in case it triggered your autism.

>maybe even Shun deserved better
He does, and this Shunfag here thinks that he also deserved a better punishment to knock him down/balance him out than being raped up the butt by Crow, Kaito, and a taser.

Yep, but I'm the Sorafag. I don't like Shun on principle.

Jokes aside, I genuinely used to hate Shun for getting away with carding people with no remorse. Now I'm neutral but... Yeah. These writers are shit.

Where is the user that said we will get revenge on "them" (normies?) by being "like Milo but against everyone"? What do you mean? I know of Milo but what does he specifically do against people, I thought he was just a provocateur.

I don't know, that statement is retarded. Milo just says harsh truths, like "being fat is unhealthy".

Sup Forums pls go

I guess we change into someone better? I saw pictures of Milo when he was younger and he looked like a dweeby autistic Middle Easterner, now he looks like more centered confident white guy lmao

>only 3 more spots in the top 20 to bump off
So this is the power of spite

>doujins where the girl gets nailed by a random stranger
Which YGO girl has the most of these?

Yuya.

Yuya is no girl!

What's worse? Destiny Hero Dystopiagai and Duskutopiagai or Elemental Hero Neos Knight?

Neos Knight is useless.

Yuzu

That was not the question.

Anything Neos is shit. Which is a shame because I wanted to create a pet deck.

Japanese MAL YGO anime scores:

Season 0 - 3.5/5
DM - 3.8/5
GX - 3.7/5
5DS - 3.9/5
ZEXAL I - 3.3/5
ZEXAL II - 3.1/5
ARC-V - 3.5/5

Movies:
Pyramid of Light - 3.5/5
BBT - 3.8/5
DSOD - 4.2/5

anikore.jp/

So basically 5DS > DM > GX > ARC-V > ZEXAL. I guess I'm fine with that although I think Zexal is better than Arc-V.

>ZEXAL I higher than ZEXAL II

The fuck is this?

Objectively, by only using cards they used in the anime, which of the 4 yuus's deck is the best?

What is Japanese MAL?

And 5Ds is either way too high or the flop rumour was wrong. If it's the latter case, I'm leaving this franchise when ARC-V finishes since it's obvious that it's shit.

>455 MB CG
Not bad.
Doesn't Asuka have that one with Latex bondage thought?

MAL is an anime site where people rate anime. I don't know why he thinks this is Japanese MAL.

How big is that userbase?

5DS was utter shit after the Dark Signer arc.

If that site really is the Japanese MAL, then its users aren't part of YGO's target demographic and are able to appreciate 5D's.

Yugo, because Yuya has monsters for combos instead of summons, and Yuto and Yuri don't have enough cards to do anything, on top of the problems their cards already have.

Yuya, what even is that question?

>Pyramid of Light - 3.5/5
What the fuck? How can anyone enjoy this movie? Once again, I am reminded of how terrible this fandom is.

I really hate you.

He ain't wrong, tho.

I was talking about the pic. That artist is a blight to my eyes.

Haha why? Did he raped you or something?

No I just hate his drawings.

Go back to kike book so you can keep laughing at WOP jokes.