Federal warrant issued for Kate Steinle's murderer. Mark my words, they'll find something to charge him with

Federal warrant issued for Kate Steinle's murderer. Mark my words, they'll find something to charge him with.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/362841-arrest-warrant-issued-for-undocumented-immigrant-acquitted-kate-steinle

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/362841-arrest-warrant-issued-for-undocumented-immigrant-acquitted-kate-steinle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived
unvis.it/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/362841-arrest-warrant-issued-for-undocumented-immigrant-acquitted-kate-steinle

honestly they should just give you a free passs

They should take custody of him and execute him by slow-cooking

this, no mercy for that scumbag.

Nice.

I'm glad Kate Steinle's alleged murderer was acquitted. It's a victory for Hispanics all across this country and a message to 45 that his archaic policy proposals are not fit for a modern America.

>be illegal
>back after 5 deportations for criminal activity
>be walking along beach enjoying sunset, thank god I put life of crime behind me
>trip over homeless guy drunk and passed out under the pier, illegal firearm flies out of holster and miraculously drop fires
>oh fug
>blonde racist down
>prepare myself for lynching by ray ray muricans
>see jury
>actually my peers
>too legit, do acquit
>whitey in court next to me gets 40 years cause 3 strikes
>spontaneous orgy breaks out in front of court room
>slow chant of ‘fuck drumpf’ slowly builds to maddening crescendo
>flags burst into flames at top of poles
>earth begins to crack and split under feet, crevasse opens
>handful of vegan antifa fresh back from graduation trip to euro (thanks Mom) fall in apologizing as they bounce of rock ledges still felating each other
>Hilary crawls up out of earth
>eyes meet
>DiosMio.herturn
>shoot myself in back of head and toss new illegal gun towards bay
>hits rock
>drop fires
>Gender fluid polysexual HIV positive POC from Syria falls dead
>orgy stops
>Hilary drags soul back to body
>Loretta.Lynched
>Hilary throws me over shoulder and crawls back down hole

Tfw still not be in Mexico

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>let the real murderer go
>find some innocent white man and blame it on him

How about violating her civil rights. Seems like obama did that at least once.

He's a good boy, you racist.

I’m half Mexican, my entire family immigrated here legally, and even i want to put a bullet in this subhuman. You’re a disgrace to this country, Raza fag

bump

Lol they know his life is forfeit if the right people find him so it's prolly for his own protection.

She was cute, he needs to fry... preferably on a high voltage fence.

Yeah, civil rights ... that's the one I was thinkin'.

Gotta get him on something. The gun charge will only carry 2 or 3 years, and n he's already been in for 2. With time served he'll probably serve next to nothing.

Deport him? He'll be back ... again.

It was political. People from San Francisco are subhuman trash.

Unless someone finds him first

Scaphism

Let me guess, they'll arrest him and some left wing judge will try to sue the DOJ to release him.

Wasn't he charged with gun possession?

daily reminder that ONLY LOOKS MATTER

if this girl was fat/ugly (or they couldn't find a good picture of her), literally no one would care. especially you guys. even if she's white

we are primitive monkeys that establish each others value based on a few randomly spaced facial features

RED PILL

well, yeah
even with heather heyer, a disgusting fat slob, the media only used outdated myspace-angled pics of her
but in this case steinle could be ugly as sin and people are going to care that a piece of shit like this killed her just given the fact that it was the absolute most-preventable crime ever and it is super political

>mfw he just comes down to mexico and gets away with murdering a jew.

kek

If they are serious about arresting him, he is a dope fiend who likes reckless gunplay in crowded areas. It should not be too difficult to get him into a gun fight that he is sure to lose.

I hope he “resists arrest” and bleeds out from a gut shot before an ambulance can arrive.

I care since I'm in SF

>establish each others value based on a few randomly spaced facial features
There's rather more to it than that, and facial symmetry is a wonderful indicator of fitness in a variety of ways.

What if he actually didn't do it? Why was his "confession" so bizarre? Is there a possibility he is just a random homeless spic that turned into a patsy by an incompetent homicide unit?

Fuck yeah! Fox just said it’s a warrant for a parole violation in Texas over some drug bullshit. ICE bro said he will answer for it and then he will be deported. Fuck you, California.

San Francisco is the real criminal here

You're subhuman too, Paco

needs work

>deported
Has that ever stopped him before?

He should be hanged.

yep, although you can get away with some assymetry as long as you have other good features (masculine as a guy, feminine features as a girl)

either way you have absolutely no control over it, and its the most important factor in how people treat you. not personality, not politics, nothing. the most hardcore nat soc larper would still be more respectful of a good looking shitlib male model than a fellow ugly neckbeard

we're just animals, cursed with just enough intelligence to understand we're still basically just animals.

Can he be charged with being a beaner on a sunny day?

Maybe there will be an “accident.”

Accident reminds me even if his story was true he was just shooting at the ground and it was a ricochet he should have been convicted on charges of reckless endangerment as they do people hotrodding in cars who caused an accident

And then been sodomized by his large black cell mate named Lamar

Last I read, the US government had chosen to deport the man, having had such success with that avenue so far.