Delete Facebook

It's bad news.

It' being used by deep state actors to brainwash nomies and to spy on you. It's an informant training system and gets you used to policing you own speech

Answer the questions in pic related to get the answers you need.

sell your shares

it's done

I posted some stuff about how kikes are pieces of shit and they deleted my facebook that Ive had since 2007. Kinda sad and also embarrassed that my family thinks im retarded now.

Can't. It's absolutely required in 2017

>what is fb
social media platform
>spying tool?
nah
>who created it?
the zucc
>who really created it?
my dude, the zucc

that was easy

America really sounds like hell desu

Whaddyahmean

well, you are.

We'll you clearly didn't do any research.

No it's not.

I don't have a Facebook and I have a job. My employer only needs to know if I have a criminal record or not. Facebook doesn't give them that information. Even then, high positions that "need" to check your Facebook are taken through nepotism, so don't even aim that high unless you know who runs things.

Basically, walk out if they ask if you have Facebook.

Why do you love kikes?

jej I deleted mine in like 2013 only boomers and children use it nowadays

I wouldn't expect a friendless 400lbs outcast to be promoting brands. I wasn't even talking about employment.

A Facebook account is the mark of the beast. I hope you all enjoy the tribulation

THANK YOU!
I said this when the BBC first started shilling hard for Facebook and Twitter.
It's obviously your secret police file that you fill in yourself and it's a tool for your enemies to study you with. It's a tool to help them farm you.
I GAVE UP THE INTERNET FOR 7 YEARS because of this creepy shit.
I am a detective by profession (for real, not larping) and I use Facebook as a goldmine.
It's not even secure. I can use facebooks friends tool (setup) to see who you've been in contact with since you bought your phone (it's not comprehensive but it helps).
You think they'd let them flout privacy in such a way if governments weren't 100% on board and using Facebook as a tool?
If you've grown up with these companies I appologise. We shouldn't have allowed it. They normalised it using TV media, and at the same time started things like taking everyone's finger prints at school. Its a crime against humanity, and they all need to go to prison for a very long time.

this. the tech addiction is normal meme is a shitty advertisement. even people who obsess over latest phones and laptops are actually abnormal, just accept it and say it out loud, their is nothing the enemy can do to cover that up. even libshits are pointing it out.

I hate Facebook, therefore I don't have Facebook. How am I promoting Facebook?

How are you not talking about employment? I know employers stalk your ass for a week before your job on your Facebook page. OH! You're talking about normie shit. How normies need to stalk you to get to know you. Not how it works. People get to know me, then they ask for my Facebook, I inform them I don't have one. I get a weird look like I'm an alien, but if they're truly a friend they'll get over it.

DARPA LifeLog

But who is behind Sup Forums? The Palantir sees my posts here too.

I wasn't talking about promoting Facebook. I was referring to promoting your own business/venture/whathaveyou on Facebook.

Facebook is full of losers. Sad!

The only useful function is the marketplace and that's it. If you think someone is fake, just check their profile.

Delete Facebook, Instagram (owned by Facebook), Twitter and the rest of the degenerate social media platforms.